BSNL - Outgoing calls not working

Rahul Banerjee
I am using the bsnl cellone prepaid number 94259-43023 in the madhya pradesh circle and the outgoing facility is not working as i get the message "check operator services" whenever i make an outgoing call. this despite there being both validity and recharge amount in the account. I lodged a complaint with the maharashtra-madhya pradesh-chhattisgarh call centre in this regard on 26.7.2008 whose docket number is 2500689. However even a week after this the outgoing facility has still not been restored.

Comments

Outgoing Service has not given 1 months Over - BSNL Cellone

This is Santanu Kundu I am Writing this mail for the Complain lodge in you Customers Care Service 50 Times.
I got Duplicate SIM on 24th April for the Mobile No - 9432597147.For this no the Out going Service has not been given .Please give the outgoing Service for this number.
Its very irritating to complain everyday regarding this issue.Please try to resolve this issue ASAP.
And one thing i want to know Every Month You are Adding Misclenious Charge 112 Rs With the Bill.
Please get back to me.Waiting for your reply.
I have Sent Many Mails and 50 times called to Customer Care They are not responding on this Issue.Everytime they are mentioning that they are look into trhat.But Its over 20 Days Issue is panding.Please take necessary Action

Not able to make outgoing calls - BSNL

I am using BSNL landling service along with DataOne Broadband connection in Calcutta. from the very first day i am unable to make outgoing calls from the connection. Also there was a billing dispute in my first few bills.
I wrote to the concerned department, but in vain, i aproached the CGM's office and faxed them the details but again no use. I am sick and tired of running after them and not a single problem has been solved yet. Every time i call them they ask me to fax the details and afterwards they loose my fax copy.
Please help me to solve the problem and advice me what steps should i take to resove this problem.

thanks
regards
Saumya Dutta
vishnu

bsnl cellone prepaid Complaints - Outgoing calls not working
Review all bsnl cellone prepaid complaints
bsnl cellone prepaid
Outgoing calls not working
I am using the bsnl cellone number 9490720218in the Andra pradesh circle and the outgoing facility is not working as i get the message "check operator services" whenever i make an outgoing call. it is replying all std calls prohibited so please activate my out going calls

not getting call from madya pradesh - SIM

This is to inform you that I am not getting any call from Madhya pradesh.

My cell no. is 9605378864 (kerala state Idea no.)

My address: Omana Bhaskaran,
Valuparampil House,
V.Kottayam,
Kerala State

I would to inform you that my outgoing call is being blocked. Let me know the actual reason to overcome my problem.
Thanking you.

Your's faithfully,

Bikash Das,
a/c no.301128830
mobile no. 9435012613

No incoming, only outgoing from last 1 month, - |BSNL Cellone- Postpaid

i m customr of BSNL Cellone (postpaid). from last 1 month no incoming is working on my cel. if any one call then it reply as a cel is switch off . i had complaint 10-15 times on bsnl customer care but there is no response. plz help because it suffers me a lot. thanks

my mobile no. is 09434648394 and it was lossed on 16th december2007 on our car accident. I have informed the missing report to our nearest police station. my mobile was monthly recharge scheme. I have not recharge the mobile after the accident. therefore the conection was disconect by your authority.
But yeasterday I have dial the number and the phone is ringed and I talk with the new user.I asked him that how he get the sim . he answered that he is purchsed the sim as new and new packet.

so, I request you please inform me that the number activate in who's name Saikat Samanta ( Me ) or Dipankar Saha ( New User ) This is very urgent

My mobile No 9450541108 has outgoing call not working last two days. We know that how is problem? Please solve my SIM problem.

revert my phone status

My Mobile Number is 9486552585 Out going call was not working.my mobile PIN code is blocked.So i request u to activate my mobile and inform me.

i want my mobile outgoing and incomeing deatiles in december month 2008 plz give the deatiles of my number

not allowing outgoing calls - CellOne

I have purchased a cellone sim under the offer "vennela plus" in Andhra pradesh at hydrebad on 25-5-2009.
It took two days for the registration and still i am able to only get the incoming facility .The out going facility was not given upto now

Incoming and outgoing are not working - BSNL

Incoming and outgoing are not working for the past three days . complaint had already given. There is no response from your end.Phone number 22584783 in the name of R.Nalini.Pls do the needful for ASAP.

no calling in roaming - std calling card

actualy sir maine orissa me std caling card reacharge karwaya tha 650 ka mujhe bola gaya tha ye jharkhand me work karega par ye jharkhand me work nahi kar raha hai mai abhi jharkhand me hun cal lagane se hamesa network busy ata hai. mera no hai 9861781097..isi no pe maine reacharge karwaya tha.plz sir mai kahi cal nahi kar pa raha hun is problem ko thik kijiye mera jharkhand ka no hai .09771832621

OUTGOING NOT PERMITTED - BSNL Cellone

I have purchased a BSNL Prepaid sim card no. 9487644090. at Nagercoil on 28/06/2009.
Now incoming only permitted, Outgoing not permitted. Please activate my sim card as soon as possible.
Kindly send the reason for delay.

K.G.Aravinth
572, M.S.Road,
NAGERCOIL

my bsnl sim is not activated and saying all outgoing calls are abored

I am using the bsnl cellone prepaid number 9412519734 in the UP [W] circle and the outgoing & Incoming facility is not working as i get the message "contact customer care" whenever i make an outgoing & incoming call. this despite there being both validity and recharge amount in the account. please do the needful.

my mobile no is 9443187140.two months before i asked bsnl share tips.but now idon't want sharetips.so kindly stop the sharetips.please do the needful.

phone not working - cell one

2905092088 dt 29.05.09 CH1905092717 19.05.09 CH1507095421 dt 15.07.09 CH3107093401 31.07.09

Sir i have given somany complaint without resolving problem they were closed the complaints

incoming call not proper

out going call

No incoming call in prepaid BSNL cellone - BSNL-Calcutta Telephones

I am subscribing to prepaid connection of BSNL Cellone no 9433138169. I am not getting incoming calls in this no and I lodged complain with 900024365 several times without any improvement. I always get a pet reply from the Customers' Complain Department that they are looking into the problem and will rectify as soon as possible without telling a definite date/time.
PRABIR