BSNL Hungama - deactivation

Praseeda Palathingal on Oct 18, 2012
I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is 04924-246589

[Updated by dineshvj Jul 11, 2014]

i want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My landline number is 044-25540255

Comments

N Aug 6, 2014 by
Bhagya Mohan

Best Review
please deactivate the bsnl hungama plan immediately. i dont need that plan. my land line no is 04182-225508
Madhavan deactivate  - India

deactivate - deactivate

my mobile number is 9752547373. kindly deactivate or unsubscribe the service on airtel wap of towards fun zone http://igmobi.com
yogesh BSNL Hungama  - India

Deactivate - Dp

pls refund my money and deactivate subscription i don't want to use your website

thanks
yogesh BSNL Hungama  - India

pls deactivate my id and refund my money as soon as possible
N Feb 19, 2011 by
dilipvasa BSNL Hungama  - JAMNAGAR, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India

MODCHGS - BSNL Hungama

I received a call from BSNL Hungama during July 2010 that I am to get free services if I provide to them my mobile number and email address and I provided to them but I am sorry to inform you that I got MODCHG in my lanline bill 0288-2711833 during Aug to Oct 2010 bill totalling Rs 533.51.
BSNL never gives any kind of services to its clients without the written consent of its customers and not only that BSNL asks for deposit to its clients.
But here no written consent nor any kind of deposit is taken.
Telling for FREE services and debiting in my bill is looting to the public and cheating to the public.Who has given permission to BSNL HUNGAMA to debit in my bill ?
I request you to get refund for Rs 533.51+interest@ 24% thereon and email charges Rs 2000/-
N Jul 23, 2012 by
k d verma BSNL  - Maheshwar, Khargone, Madhya Pradesh, India

for deactivation - BSNL

BSNl has activated HMVOd without my permission & i have been paying 149 extra bill charges so please deactivate this plan!
D Oct 19, 2012 by
friendz101

Its So Simple to Unsubscribe BSNL HUNGAMA All Plan Like Movies on Demand And etc
Following Simple Step...
Step 1: Click On Unsubscribe Link Which is in footer of the page...
Step 2: Its Ask you Email id And Password(Enter you email id which was use to create account for Bsnl hungama) or (If you haven't click forgot password and you receive new password in you mail. Please check your Junk mail or Spam mail)
Step:3 Select you plan which you want to unsubscribe...
Step 4 its ask conform you as yes or no click "YES"

and you are Unsubscribe Unnecessary Plan...

No Need to Thanks Me...
D Dec 6, 2012 by
flovim

plz deactivate hungama music and games. my phone no.0413-2203033
D Dec 8, 2012 by
manespillai

I want to deactivate the bsnl hungama plans as soon as posible do it immediately my land line no 04652-220140
D Dec 8, 2012 by
irshadicici

deactivation
I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is 04348-224077
N Dec 19, 2012 by
Subash Bharathy BSNL Hungama  - JAMNAGAR, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India

cost renewal - Bsnl Hungama

RESPECTED SIR
MY BSNL NUMBER IS 04132674040 ,I HAVE BEEN UNSUBSCRIBED FROM THE BSNL HUNGAMA PLANS BEFORE 2 MONTHS
BUT THEY STILL CHARGING ME FOR RS.34 EVERY MONTH SO KINDLY SOLVE THE PROBLEM
D Dec 20, 2012 by
imranm

I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately My land line number is 04173 222208
D Dec 21, 2012 by
salim dharwadkar

I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. my landline number is 0831-2478676
N Jan 16, 2013 by
aswinachu

please unsubscribe my bsnl hungama movies on demand
my bb plan is 499
N Feb 2, 2013 by
srraju567

I want to deactivate the BSNL hangama plan as soon as possible. please do it immidiately.
MY land line number is 04364 224214
N Feb 3, 2013 by
jainmd

I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is 02767-250482
N Feb 6, 2013 by
R.Kesavamoorthy

Activation was started for bsnl hungma plan from 06.12.12 and assure that I have not taken even a single trial from the start date itself.
Since I am not interested in this plan, kindly deactivate the same and order to refund or adjust the amount what you have collected from the start date 06.12.12. in the forth coming bills towards my landline number 0422 2403468.

With kind regards,

R.Kesavamoorthy.
N Feb 9, 2013 by
sirisha R

sir i am not interested in bsnl hungama kindly please deactivate the plan my landline number is 08856-234929
N Feb 9, 2013 by
harikumar.l

sir deactive bsnl hungama i am not insterested my land line number is 0422-2561564 immeditily
now itslef iam not open the hungama but amount will be credited please refund the amount
N Feb 12, 2013 by
Gurudas Das

Sir, I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is 03211-244853

BSNL Hungama - deactivation