BSNL Hungama - deactivation

Praseeda Palathingal on Oct 18, 2012
I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is 04924-246589

Comments

Madhavan deactivate  - India

deactivate - deactivate

my mobile number is 9752547373. kindly deactivate or unsubscribe the service on airtel wap of towards fun zone http://igmobi.com
yogesh BSNL Hungama  - India

Deactivate - Dp

pls refund my money and deactivate subscription i don't want to use your website

thanks
yogesh BSNL Hungama  - India

pls deactivate my id and refund my money as soon as possible
N Jul 23, 2012 by
k d verma BSNL  - Maheshwar, Khargone, Madhya Pradesh, India

for deactivation - BSNL

BSNl has activated HMVOd without my permission & i have been paying 149 extra bill charges so please deactivate this plan!
D Oct 19, 2012 by
friendz101

Its So Simple to Unsubscribe BSNL HUNGAMA All Plan Like Movies on Demand And etc
Following Simple Step...
Step 1: Click On Unsubscribe Link Which is in footer of the page...
Step 2: Its Ask you Email id And Password(Enter you email id which was use to create account for Bsnl hungama) or (If you haven't click forgot password and you receive new password in you mail. Please check your Junk mail or Spam mail)
Step:3 Select you plan which you want to unsubscribe...
Step 4 its ask conform you as yes or no click "YES"

and you are Unsubscribe Unnecessary Plan...

No Need to Thanks Me...
D Dec 6, 2012 by
flovim

plz deactivate hungama music and games. my phone no.0413-2203033
D Dec 8, 2012 by
manespillai

I want to deactivate the bsnl hungama plans as soon as posible do it immediately my land line no 04652-220140
D Dec 8, 2012 by
irshadicici

deactivation
I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is 04348-224077
D Dec 20, 2012 by
imranm

I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately My land line number is 04173 222208
D Dec 21, 2012 by
salim dharwadkar

I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. my landline number is 0831-2478676
N Jan 16, 2013 by
aswinachu

please unsubscribe my bsnl hungama movies on demand
my bb plan is 499
N Feb 2, 2013 by
srraju567

I want to deactivate the BSNL hangama plan as soon as possible. please do it immidiately.
MY land line number is 04364 224214
N Feb 3, 2013 by
jainmd

I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is 02767-250482
N Feb 6, 2013 by
R.Kesavamoorthy

Activation was started for bsnl hungma plan from 06.12.12 and assure that I have not taken even a single trial from the start date itself.
Since I am not interested in this plan, kindly deactivate the same and order to refund or adjust the amount what you have collected from the start date 06.12.12. in the forth coming bills towards my landline number 0422 2403468.

With kind regards,

R.Kesavamoorthy.
N Feb 9, 2013 by
sirisha R

sir i am not interested in bsnl hungama kindly please deactivate the plan my landline number is 08856-234929
N Feb 9, 2013 by
harikumar.l

sir deactive bsnl hungama i am not insterested my land line number is 0422-2561564 immeditily
now itslef iam not open the hungama but amount will be credited please refund the amount
N Feb 12, 2013 by
Gurudas Das

Sir, I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is 03211-244853
N Feb 14, 2013 by
mpperumal BSNL Hungama  - Nagercoil, Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu, India

deactivate hungama - bsnlhungama

I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is 04652-225623
N Feb 15, 2013 by
jaggibobby@gmail.com

hi plz deactivate my bsnl hungama service my landline no. is 01712519115.

jatinder kaur #286 ashok vihar ambala city Haryana
N Feb 18, 2013 by
joseph koottungal

sir, please deactivate my bsnl hungama service in my land phone number 0484 2496829

BSNL Hungama - deactivation