BSNL, Hyderabad - telephone not working

sudha madhuri
My telephone number 27154801has not been working for nearly a month. I am at a loss to understand the reason for its not working. Kindly look into the matter and respond to me immediately at my e-mail ID given above.

Comments

my phone number is 040-23325299 since last 20 days my phone is out of order plenty of times coplaint at our area bsnl offine at banjara hills road no 12.every day they are telling new reaso.

same regular word they repeat today or tomorrow will be ok.

Abdul wahab S/o Md yakub.

telephone not working
My telephone number 08418-248163 has not been working for nearly a month. I am at a loss to understand the reason for its not working. Kindly look into the matter and respond to me immediately at my e-mail ID given above.

sararajaiah@gmail.com

Please note that my BSNL land line no.27795992 is not working since 1 week and
also i have registered complaint and my complaint no. is 5079. but no one is rectified. kindly take the matter seriously and sort our problem immediately.

Rama Krishna

land line telephone no 04027001338 gone dead from last evening
iilarum

My landline 04027132251 is dead from dt11/12/2010. complaint was booked on same date through no1500. The land line is also connected to my broad band services.
Till this date complaint is not resolved. Daily i am contacting JTO NO.9490137600 and he is answering today your problem will be sloved. ButTill this date complaint is not resolved. PL. ensure immediate recrification of fault.

my phone line is 040-24575008 not working properly, technically problem so please rectified it so earlier thanfulll to us.

My Telephone No is 23511674 its not working since 6days. Please kindly
rectify my problem as soon as possible.

Thank You.
N Jan 5, 2011 by
pradnya joglekar

My telephone Number is 040 24552748. I have been compaining about non working of this number, till now persons are attending but we are not able to hear any conversation over phone. We are getting some noise in the receiver only. Please arrange for repairing.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

P. A. Joglekar.
N Jan 24, 2011 by
tvramanamurty

My telephone number 27060528 is completely dead. Kindly look into it.
N Jan 27, 2011 by
v sundarrao

My residential Tel number 23730398 has been not working/ Dead for last one week.
V.sundarrao
Flat B-3, Rajsri apts
plot 38, srinagar colony, Hyderabad
N May 16, 2011 by
akella-siva

My telephone number 23750117 has not been working for nearly 20 days.
Same problem happened in Feb'2011, Which was attended after a lapse of 15 days,
Now without restoration of the line, bill have been charged and no one is attending to it.
I am at a loss to understand the reason for its not working.
Kindly look into the matter and respond to me immediately at my e-mail ID sivasusee@yahoo.com
or at 9949593996
N May 23, 2011 by
dias_124 BSNL, Hyderabad  - Andhra Pradesh, India

Land Line Phone Not working since 7 Days - BSNL , Hyderabad

Our landline is not working since 7 days. We had given the complaint. Our Communication Id. is 13488656942. Every day
we had been calling to the custumer care and they were saying that they are sending the technician, but so far nothing has been done. I request you to please kindly look into this matter and rectify our problem at the earliest .

Telephone No: 040 27223023

Thanking You

Francis Dias
N Jun 25, 2011 by
mohit_kumar146

MY LANDLINE NO IS 23811302 PROBLEM IS WITH THE INSTRUMENT. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE BILL FROM PAST ONE YEAR. FOR LANDLINE CUM BROADBAND
N Jun 25, 2011 by
mohit_kumar146

PROBLEM IS WITH BSNL LANDLINE INSTRUMENT .DID NOT RECEIVED A BILL YET FROM PAST ONE YEAR. TELEPHONE NO :-23811302
N Jul 1, 2011 by
pingu4joy

BSNL gives a Bull Shit service, initially it provided me with faulty handse . My telephone is not working for more than a year, numerous complaint went in vain I had to give bribe to technician to replace the phone unfortunately he provide me with faulty and used hand set again. My problem isn't sorted yet.
A Jul 1, 2011 by
pingu4joy

BSNL directors are expoiting their customers.
A Jul 26, 2011 by
sara desire

DESIRE DESTINATIONS CONSULTANCY
dear sir/madam,

my bsnl land line number is040-23302011 is not working since, from 4 days .we are facing lot of problem in office, I have registred complaint in bsnl office, a.p hyderabad, saifabad branch.but there is not responce why this people not work proper, why this bsnl service is not good compare to other telephone services, Please rectify the problem as the earlist and do the needfull to us...I request you to kindly take the matter seriously and rectify the phone immediately..

sunil nr.
A Jul 27, 2011 by
murthy bamadi

My landline phone no.040-23736257 is completely dead since last Twenty days. I have registered complaint thorugh online (198) but still problem is Not yet cleared.

Kindly make arrangements to attend to this problem at the earliest.

P.L.Varadarajan
A Jul 29, 2011 by
altaf mubeen

My telephone numbers are 040-24802496, 040-24805175, 040-24801438 Darrusalam Hyderabad. My bsnl connection is not working for past 3 to 4 days. I have already given complaint in this regard. Please kindly do the needful.

A Aug 29, 2011 by
nsrao45

Frequently my land line phone 040-27120562 getting disconnected/no response. As my broadband works with land line, unable to access internet. BSNL is now strictly disconnecting the customers phones for defaulters. Then why don't you give proper service. What I am suggesting is when you are promptly following rules, you should give prompt service also. In this month my phone disconnected twice due to line faults. First improve your service and then follow rules please. I have booked a complaint on 27.08.11 with comp. No: 14712400541. Pl. arrange immediate attention.

BSNL, Hyderabad - telephone not working