BSNL - Deactivate Devotional Alarm

ANIL_KHARE
Respected Sir,
I want to unsubscribe devotional alarm on my mobile No 09451334137. I never subscribe devotional alarm So please send mail on my email anilkhaerjhs@rediffmail.com about deactivation.
Please do needful at your earliest.
Thanks with regards.

Comments

ghufran ahmed BSNL  - India

deactivation of BSNL devotional alarms - NE

i want to unsubscribe from bsnl devotional alarm service.i have complained abt it in the company, they have toldd withing 24 hours u will be unsubscribed but till today it is not done.so please could u unsubscribe from this service.My mobile no is : 9450159900
kailash chandra jain BSNL  - India

i want to unsubscribe from bsnl devotional alarm service.i have complained abt it in the company, they have toldd withing 24 hours u will be unsubscribed but till today it is not done.so please could u unsubscribe from this service.My mobile no is : 9411848009
D
Ajay Kumar Singh BSNL  - India

I want to unsubscribe devotional alarm on my mobile no 09411901502 & please send e- mail about deactivation
Amarshivjot singh BSNL  - India

i want to unsubscribe devotional alarm on my mobile no 09463280724& plz send me e-mail about deactivation. i m live in punjab .plz...?
aesha agrawal BSNL  - AGRA, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India

Sir, devotional alarm has been activated on my mobile without my permision and i've tried many times to deactivate it through your customer care no. but all in vain as the no gets disconnected before dialing my mobile no.Plz get it deactivated immediatelly or be ready for the consequences. My mobile no is 9412394975.

S.K.Agnihotri
Agra
aashishgaurav BSNL  - AGRA, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India

i am a BSNL user from mansa, punjab.having same problem on my number 9417648288, devotional alarm is now being deactivated from last 3 months, costumer care buddies r making me fool, every time i call they say that my complaint has been registered and devotional alarm will be deactivated in 24 hours, but nothing happens
two of my complaint numbers are F301674633 and G261861263

beside this i wanna say the costumer care of BSNL is all mess, they dont know anything
N Aug 15, 2011 by
Sumit Vaid

Respected Sir,
I want to unsubscribe devotional alarm on my mobile No 9463849660. I never subscribe devotional alarm So please send mail on my email sumitvaid2002@hotmail.com about deactivation.
N May 31, 2012 by
rajesh chaudhari 1972

I want to discontinue devotional alarm on my mobile no.9451922867.I never applied to subscribe devotional alarm.Pl.send confirmation of deactivation on my mail id as well as on my mobile..rajesh2011.a@rediffmail.com

BSNL - Deactivate Devotional Alarm