BSNL kozhencherry - reminder of phone not working

thomas george perakathu
My Phone No. is 0468-2312446. I have complained twice in the last week. No action is taken as yet ? Who is accountanle in this country ? MPs are hiked their salary 400%. But common man get. Raja is responsible for this. He cannot stand for common man he should quit the job immediately. BSNL is charging Rs. 180 per month. Last 14 days my phone is not working . I want to know whether I have to pay Rs.180. This is the way so called superpower is behaving. I request once again to take action immediately.

Comments

rthomas

Kindly please note that, since last 10 days our telephone (468-2210193) is out off order where my mother is staying alone in her old age. despte and numerous complaint about the same, i would appreciate your necessary action to do the needful at your earliest.

Robin Thomas

Keezhukara, Kozhencherry.
A Jan 4, 2011 by
jose cm

Respected sir
I JOSE .C.M would to like inform you that my teephone 4682257379 is not working since last Two months.many times I compliant to Exannge manager, yet not working.They are giving us same reply there is no staff and cable faullty.This is their common excuse .I expect your immediate action in this matter and favourable reply.

yours faithfully
Jose.c.m
puthiyathu
prakkanam.p.o
689643.
N Jun 20, 2014 by
Prince Alex Mammen

Please be informed that, my Land Phone with Internet connection (04682312275, Kozhencherry East) is not working.

Please do necessary action to repair it, at the earliest.

Even though it is not working, I have to pay the Phone Bill.

Thanking You,