BSNL Landline - want duplicate copy of landline bill

sbi fund management
dear sir,

i want duplicate copy of our bsnl landline billl for last mnths dec n jan..
our telephone no is 91-291-2611928

Comments

Please send me Duplicate Bill of my Tel. No. 0251-2433073 for the month Jan-10 to Feb-10

Please send my land line Teliphone bill for the month of Feb.2010 my Tele. No- 06122665619

I haven't received the bill for the month of Feb.10 for my Lanad Line Number - 0253 - 2595904.

I thought it might be covered in the next bill as previous outstanding and will be clubbed with the next month bill, but it has not been clubbed, except it mention that previous bill outstanding (ignore if paid) at left hand blank space.

Since, I am not a defaulter of payment for a single time, the previous outstanding should cover in next bill, so that customer do not have to ask for duplicate bill.

As i wanted to pay it, but to do that i need to take duplicate bill from the dept. What an harrasment?

Can pls send me the duplicate copy of bill on may mail address?

Vijay Dakhole.

Kindly arrange to send a duplicate bill for the month of February 2010

Telephone No. 2461 5025

Customer ID. 0203007700206

Payment collected through ECS.

Kiran

I lost My BSNL Landline bill. How to get Duplicate copy of My Land Line Bill.

Your prompt assistance is very appriciated.

Kiran.

phone no 03324694274
ASIT

I WANT DUPLICTE BILL OF LAND LINE NO 033 24013946

please send me a duplicate bill for the month of january- february 2010

While payment of my phone bills are thru ECS, I hve not received the copy of bill for the month of February 2010.

Phone No. 2461 5025

Customer ID 0203007700206

Would you kindly arramge to send me the February bill?
Thanking you,
R.K.Majumdar

RESPECTED SIR MADAM

SUBJECT : BILL DETAILS 0291-2634264 DUBLICATE BILL

WITH REFERENCE TO MENTION ABOVE SUBJECT I WANT DUPLICATE BILL DATED 1-04-2009 TO 14-04-2010 TILL DATE PLE SEND REPLY

THANKING YOU

please send me the details of call summary of landline no.02327272468 (maharashtra kolhapur )since 01/01/2010 till 15/04/2010.

i want duplicate copy of our bsnl landline bills for every month to my email.

Land line No.08518-277465 & 08518-277425

e.mail ID. nregsknl@yahoo.co.in
nregskrnl@rediffmail.com

DEAR SIR I AM SHIVAM SHRIVASTAVA, I AM FROM ORAI (DISTRICT-JALAUN, STATE- U.P) MY LANDLINE NUMBER IS 05162251768 I WANT DUPLICATE COPY OF MY PHONE BILL.

dear sir, i want duplicate copy of our bsnl land line bill for last mnth april your telephone no is 0376-2310569
akswain

dear sir i want duplicate bills of land line for the month of April 2010

dear sir,

i want duplicate copy of our bsnl landline billl for last mnths May 2010 my telephone no is 91-044-26853640

My email ID: tl.thirumal1976@gmail.com

HELLO SIR I WANTED A DUPLICATE BILL FOR THE NUMBER 26620857

I did not received my telephone bill and accordingly the last due is still pending, as result the outgoing calls are stopped by the department. My landline no.033 2647 8749.

Please issue a duplicate for the same, so that i can make the payment

Respected sir,

I am Rahul Dnyandev Jambhale, at jambhalewadi post nagthane tal & dist satara.
I want my landline phone incoming call & outgoing call's detail date wise or cost wise in my email id : jambhalerd21@gmail.com

My land line bsnl phone no is 02162 249489

Pls kindly do needful.

Thanks.
RAHUL 8097965682

I Want to take duplicate copy of bill bsnl landline no: 033-26376786
please send into my email id: mdzakiraliazizi@gmail.com

BSNL Landline - want duplicate copy of landline bill