BSNL Landline - phone complaint no. 198 dead

J. M. Upadhyay
My Phone no. 07923241100 Totaly Dead.
I Try To Complain Bsnl. But Bsnl Complain No. 198 is Dead.
Please Not My land line Complain and solve Urgently.

Comments

No response against complaint on dead telephone - BSNL

I have already submitted a cpmplain on my telephone which is out of order.

Repeated Dead telephone connectivity - BSNL Landline Telephone

This is in regard with my BSNL landline telephone connection 01594-276018 located in Nawalgharh, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan. The telephone connection is dead repeatedly after several reminders to the concerned circle officer and needs replacement of external wiring. There has been no action initaited by BSNL authorities till to date and the whole village is suffering from the dead connectivity.Request pressurise the concerned authorities and do the needful at the earlieast. The payments of bills are made regularly despite dead connectivity.

telephone dead for one weak tel no 2701378 - telephone dead

complant for land line number 0121-2701378

Dear Sir
My Telphone no 2701378, it is dead for one weak many time i compliant but no acation please look this matter as soon as posiebile

thanking you
your truly
ADARSH KUMAR ARORA
598, SOUTH ISLAMABAD PRAHALAD NAGAR
MEERUT CITY- 25001
TEL NO 2701378
MOB NO:- 09810779607,

every time our home telephone are dead. - bussiness purpose

hi I am hemant saini working on IM Technologies ltd gurgaon.i live on champa puri last 10 days our home telephone is dead.so i can't talk in our home, please BSNL emnployee maintain my home landline phone .I am very very thankful to BSNL.

requrement of all dailed receved calls from land line phone - BSNL ltd India

Res sir,
on land line phone no (0230) 2361593 we requried list of all incoming calls as well as list of all out going calls from the above no
please send it urgently
thinking you awating your favorable reply

complaints not redressal at 198 - bsnl/landlinephone

respected sir,
i have bsnl landline, that is not working from approx 7days i have registered my complaint on 198 but no action has been taken yet now, every month atleast 15 days it doesnt work, we are now frustated with the services provided, our bsnl landline number is 0171-2520364, i request u to solve ur problem at the earlest.
thankyou,
MR R.K GUPTA
1169, kartar nagar
ambala city
haryana (134003)
reena

we have received few call from 9453025736. I need the complete details of this no.

shail

This is in regard with my BSNL landline telephone connection 079-22831703 located in Nawalgharh, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The telephone connection is dead repeatedly after several reminders to the concerned circle officer and needs replacement of external wiring. There has been no action initaited by BSNL authorities till to date and the whole Area is suffering from the dead connectivity.Request pressurise the concerned authorities and do the needful at the earlieast. The payments of bills are made regularly despite dead connectivity.

Respected sir, Iam totally harased by your staff members called jeevlal (Telephone Exchange Kathara, Bermo) against my telephone no 06549-235916 which comes in the juridiction of Bermo Exchange my telephone is dead since 20 october 2009 but against repeated complain in exchange there is no response till date and the incharge (above mentioned) gives a straight reply that it will be done, But on which date?? can you tell me up till when we are going to bear all this, as about the SDO Mr ansari he is the same .
Sir also due to this problem my broad band connection is not working properly, so now can i aspect a positive reply from you on a sooner date. i will be very much obliged if you overcome my problem, as i am a bussiness man and i am in a desperate need .

Respected sir our institute telephone is dad last 3 days institute name is chc delwara hospital delwara dist. rajsamand rajsthan

sir my land line is out of order for 02 manths mynumber is 0342 2584601 plese requred it immedetly

Recurring problem due to faulty main line - BSNL Landline

I've two bsnl Landline connection one for office (0120-2744400) and for Residence 0120-2843427, both are having problem due to worn and long overhanging main line, due to which it remains dead most of time and i ve to pay the monthly bill unnecessarily. This is my request to bsnl persons that if they are not able to remove the root cause then pls disconnect my phone permanently.
Mahesh Singh
Shiva motors , 18th KM stone NH - 24 VIJAY NAGAR BY PASS , GHAZIABAD - 201009

sir` my phone number is 07461234288 is dead from one month.my address is babu lal sharma village post rashidpur teh.mahwa disstt.dausa rajasthan.please contiue in phone service.

BSNL Land line dead - BSNL Landline

Dear Sir ,
My home telephone number -0124-2224423 is not working since past two months and in past also its getting DEAD very frequently . We have informed to Local Line men and also logged complaints calls in Exchange . But BSNL concern authorities - Line men/ JE/DE etc seems are not interested to provide routine services to their existing customers .. Bill is coming to us on time and we are paying on time ..
But we are suffering and loosing our money ..
Now I am thinking to surrender this BSNL line and go with Tata Tele or Airtel .

Avdhesh
Jagannath Chakraborty BSNL  - Kolkata, West Bengal, India

No response on gas booking by telephone - BSNL

Inspite of repeatrd calls to BJGS on 24306363,24308888,28671470 since 1230pm to 0200pm,no response from them.This is not only unethical but also a crime.
As per my enquiry it is done to every caller. Just imagine for booking one gas cylinder one has to take c/ L.
Anish.T.N BSNL Landline  - Kerala, India

died - BSNL Landline

Sir I complainted in BSNL Anchal office and District office at Kollam in kollam district for the complaint of my telephone number. My phone is died for the last one and a half months. I complainted several time there is no reply from the department kindly take action my phone No. 04752275648

Respected Sir,
My BSNL landline no. 0343-2605865 is dead for one week. Since your employees' last strike against privatisation in May 2010, the landline and broadband are both getting dead and I am fed up doing several complaints. They resolved my complaints three times and every time the same problems recur and I had to complaint again and again.
Now this has become a game of complaint redressal and recurring of same problem within three to four days of repairing. So, please look into the matter seriously. My area is Durgapur SEPCO township and the "main person" of this area is Mr. Ghoshal 0343-2563800, 9434748400. Please find whose fault is this recurring "disease".
akshaymalik BSNL  - Gurgaon, Gurgaon, Haryana, India

BSNL landline dead - BSNL

My t.phone no 0124-2333835 is not working since last 1 week inspite of repeated complaints. There is no action from bsnl
Kindly resolove the prodlem at the earlist.

Reg
Ashok Kumar

my BSNL landline no.044-27451309 is out of order for last 3 days ple solve immediatly.

telephone is dead from last month. - BSNL LIMITED

landline bsnl phone is deas from last month.. Customer care centre dont pick the call... Phone no. Is 01872255285.

BSNL Landline - phone complaint no. 198 dead