BSNL Landline - bill details of my landline

DWIPENDRA MOHAN SAHA
My phone bill always exceeds Rs.1200 per month.Seeing that Ihave checked the usage of my BSNL landline phone.But the bill amount has not changed a bit yet.
I am quite eager to know the bill details of my telephone number (033)24304411.For a long time I have been trying to find the correct helpline number and make an application regarding the foresaid problem.Unforetunately I have failed to get such helpline number or proper guidance from BSNL.Atlast, being very worried about this problem I am forced to lodge a complaint here.
I will be very much obliged to you if you find a solution to my problem.Thanking you.
Yours faithfully
D.M.SAHA

Comments

We have not yet received the Bill for our Landline - 044 05982124 for the month of March 2009.

Kindly send accross the bill at the earliest.

Juliesabitha
juliesabitha@gmail.com

how to get my landline statement bill through internet everymonth.

My no - 080 22441177

We have rental connection of Brand band (750 rs unlimited brand band), - 20% Debit but bill is
Debits/Education cess =2340.36rs

How?

Speed of your company's broadband connection is very slow...

I m using plan UNLIMITED PLUS (UL+) but i never got a sufficient speed..
As u all are saying, it will be between 265kbps to 2Mbps.. but my connection speed always between 20kBps to 25kBps...

so i want to know how can i increase the speed of it...

...Thanks in advance...

SIR,
I WANT TO KNOW MY TELEPHONE BILL DETAIL i.e. INCOMING & OUTGOING CALLS OF MY LANDLINE PHONE .
MY PHONE NO. IS 044-28157212 My phone bill IS Rs.1152
I will be very much obliged to you if you find a solution to my
problem.Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
Republica
shilpa

I want check my bsnl landline bill on internet.
Is there any way from where i can check my bill or its duplicate bill
and also i want to see the detailed call list so from where i can get it on internet.

want to know bill detail - Landline

sir
myself abhinav agarwal is a user of bsnl.my no. is 0591-2499600.my bill always remains between 600-700 but this month my bill exceeds 1000.so plz provide me full details of my bill.
yours sincerely
abhinav agarwal
rajan

We have not yet received the Bill for our Landline - 01902253904 for the month of March 2009.

Kindly send accross the bill to AVOID us to pay LATE PAYMENT FEE.

Bhagar Ram

My self Abdur Rahim from Lucknow and internet connection is activate on my number its mean Brodband 256/kbps, my problem is that why I am using full downloading or uploading speed there comes near about 30 to 40 kbps downloading speed and uploading speed is too low 10 to 20 kbps something, well I don't want uploading but downloading speed should be too fast.
so please tell me what I do?

NITHYA

SIR, HOW TO CHECK THE DETAILS OF INCOMING &OUTGOING CALLS FROM MY BSNL LANDLINE 0474-2714657
jameskr

I want check my bsnl landline bill on internet.
Is there any way from where i can check my bill or its duplicate bill
and also i watnt to see the detailed call list so from where i can get it on internet.thanking you.

BILL NOT RECEIVED FOR MARCH 2009
DEAR SIR/MADAM,
we have not received the telephone bill for landline-04422590948 the month of march 2009 till date.
Kindly send across the bill to pay the same in time.

regards,
Latha Desikan

Dear
I want my telephone bill on directily on my e mail

my land line phone no is 080-28522409 I NEED BILL DETAIL(INCOMING & OUT GOING)

Please mail me the call details of my below mentioned no.

Gauri Agarwal

sir/mam,
I want to see details of my land line bill, in bsnl office nobody solve my problam

MY PHONE NO. IS 033-26745183
MY CUSTOMER ID IS 0907009700214

Respected sir,

I want to receive the incoming call numbers and outgoing call numbers continuesly. I have broad band connection in my land phone. my phone number 04362256254. Is it possible or not.

Thanking you sir,

S.Aslam khan.

bill details of my landline
My phone bill always exceeds Rs.1450 per month.Seeing that Ihave checked the usage of my BSNL landline phone.But the bill amount has not changed a bit yet.
I am quite eager to know the bill details of my telephone number (01334-241249).For a long time I have been trying to find the correct helpline number and make an application regarding the foresaid problem.Unforetunately I have failed to get such helpline number or proper guidance from BSNL.Atlast, being very worried about this problem I am forced to lodge a complaint here.
Yours faithfully