BSNL Landline - Disconnection of Landline

G. Narayana Rao
Regret to state that, I have sent you a Covering Letter on 18.6.2008 along with the Bill for the month of June, bearing no. 1023528533 dt 7/6/08 from 01/05/2008 to 31/05/2008 amounting to Rs. 1466/- for rectifying the Bill and had asked for fresh Bill. Till now, I have not received the amended Bill instead, you have cut off the landline for 'NO FAULT OF OURS" it is highly disgusting, as I am having landline since 15 years and till now, things like this has not happened. Please restore the connection immediately and send me a fresh Bill for Rs. 202. (Standard Amount) .

Restore the connection as it is primarily your fault for not Billing properly.

Tks
G Narayana Rao

Comments

we dont want the bsnl land line connection

DEAR SIR/MAM

PLEASE SEND THE BSNL LAND LINE TELEPHONE DISCONNCTION FORM IN MY ABOVE MAIL ID.
I WOULD LIKE TO DISCONNECT MY TELEPHONE PERMENANTLY.

REGARDS
VAIBHAV

Hi, I am from bangalore and using bsnl landline and broadband connection from last few weeks, i searched the bsnl site for the disconnection of the phone but unable to find the procedure, So guide me through the procedure of the disconnecting the telephone line and broadband connection, as i m moving out of town to Noida. Do send me the form [if any required] to b submitted for the disconnection. I would like to disconnect my telephone permanently.

Peeyush
Mahipal

Phone Disconnected - BSNL Landline

My Ph.27126628 has not working since 2 months as the telephone wires has disconncted on the pole.I have been complaind about it ,but no action has been taken.
its very uregent for us as it is school number

Here is the address

balotra
contact no 09252695403

want disconnet of bsnl land linephone - BSNL

sir
me apna bsnl land line phon 0562 2512526 ko hatwana chahta hoo.aur iske liye kai chakkar laga chuka hoo.
lekin jaipur house ke sdo sahab sign karne me talamtol kar rahe hain.mere paas itna samay nahi ke unke chakkar hi lagata firu.
isliye meri apse prathna he ke jaldi se jaldi mera phone disconnet
karwane ka kasht karen.
mere pas bsnl ka mobile number bhi hai.

Gauhar islam
Loha mandi
Agra

want disconnection of landline - BSNL

sir
me apna landline telephone 0562 2512526 hatwana chahta hoo lekin
jaipur house agra ke sdo sahab letter par sign karne me talmatol kar
rahe he. main kai chakkar laga chuka hoon.
pls mere telephone ko disconnet (hatwane)ka kasht karen.

gauhar islam
loha mandi agra

sub-disconnect my land line connection

with due respect i, Mr Surojit Mondal, want to disconnect my land line connection no.0342-2750259.
if possible can i change it to WLL connection?
please do the needful.

sincerely
surojit mondal
c/o late Debabrata Mondal
vill-Babunpur
p.o-Maldanga
pin-713145

DEAR SIR/MAM

PLEASE SEND THE BSNL LAND LINE TELEPHONE DISCONNCTION FORM IN MY ABOVE MAIL ID.
I WOULD LIKE TO DISCONNECT MY TELEPHONE PERMENANTLY.

REGARDS
RAMANA

DEAR SIR/MAM,

PLEASE SEND THE BSNL LAND LINE TELEPHONE DISCONNECTION FORM IN MY ABOVE MAIL ID.

THANKING YOU,

Jyothsna.
BAKHSHISH SINGH BSNL  - Banga, Jalandhar, Punjab, India

DISCONNECT LANDLINE - BSNL

DEAR SIR
I wrote a application for disconection of our BSNL landline phone 01823-273390. i wrote that application 2 months ago but my telephone dos't disconected.all bills are pay before submit the application so please disconected my connection as soon as possible.
i shall be very thankfull for u.
ANSAR ALI VP BSNL Landline  - Kuttiady, Kozhikode, Kerala, India

disconnect the landline - BSNL Landline

Our landline is complaint more than three month, I was called to telephone exchange but no way, they said cable problem. That is why we want cancel and we want know the security deposit, etc, pls help us
Ramya BSNL Landline  - Kuttiady, Kozhikode, Kerala, India

NOT WORKING
Our BSNL landline is not working from 15.4.2010.We have paid the bill for the month of March on 16.4.2010.in tamilnadu chennai- loco Phone no:044- 26423930 .for last 4 days, I tried customer care but they are not picking the call, please take the action as soon as possible.Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.Thank you
Chanchal Choudhury BSNL  - Kolkata, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

Restoration of telephone connection - Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited

I am Chanchal Choudhury; since Friday, 11th June 2010 my landline no.033-24371623 was out of order, and it remains so. I have lodged the complaints through BSNL's Automatice Fault Booking system, vide their Docket No.A-9844, dated 12-6-2010. Till date, neither my telephone connection is restored, nor any communication in this regard I have received.

At this instance, for my aged mother (of 86 years of age) I am very much in mental tension. I couldn't understand what to do - I did register my complaint through BSNL's internet services; but all in vain. The situation is horrible.

Thanks & Regards, Chanchal Choudhury

I want to disconnect my landline with phone number 03772-232617 and broad band connection, as I am not getting the proper service and has to pay monthly without proper service.I will pay the dues and kindly calculate the outstanding dues and inform me.
So kindly disconnect my landline and broad band connection immediately

Lilaram Boruah Consumer Id--3000983277

My emailid-nishypjkk@yahoo.co.in

KRISHNAKUMAR M P
mami_mamata BSNL Landline  - Bhubaneswar, Khordha, Odisha, India

BSNL Landline Telephone got disconnected - BSNL Landline

My Telephone no:0674-2430322.It got disconnected still not received any communication despite severeal requests to BSNL office.

plz look and revert me back.

BSNL Landline - Disconnection of Landline