BSNL Prepaid - call history required

V.GOPALAKRISHNA RAO
pls send my call history from 1st january, 2009 to my email address(gopi.valepe@gmail.com)

my mobile no. 9441541805 (bsnl prepaid)

thanking you sir,

gopala krishna.

Comments

N Nov 16, 2014 by
nallani

Best Review
sir please send all the call history of my mobile from 15-11-204, 5:00pm
my mobile number is 9493249102

Dear sir
yesterday at 7.00pm my cellone pre-paid card had been blocked .
the sim caerd no. is 8391755047211070126 Plz send PUK no. on my e-mail omprakashrinku@gmail.com. simcard had been issued with my name Jay prakash gupta and phone no. 9430623562
as early as possible send me PUK no.

dear sir
since one day my sim is locked i rang costemer care but they told server down .what is this sir
plz send my puk no.

sim block - BSNL Prepaid

Dear sir
Yester day at 6.00pm my cellone pre-paid card has been blocked .
the sim caerd no. is 89917 36095 11117 2649 Plz send PUK no. on my e-mail : ramprasadgis@gmail.com
as early as possible send me PUK no.

gprs service not working - BSNL Prepaid

i have logged many complaints to customer care for not working my gprs till the date of activation. my bsnl prepaid number is 9460264903. i have talked on this matter to customer care they always say for wait. they have no sulotion for it. i suffered to work with my bsnl gprs. please
thnks
regards
karun

sim blocked - BSNL Prepaid

sir my BSNI PREPAID sim blocked..
my mob num is 9495682806.
my serial num is 8991727023441527922 N
so plz forward the puk number.

for caller tunes - BSNL Prepaid

I want to subscribe for bsnl back tune, for that i search ring back tune from bsnl web if find that tunes and its code after that iwant to subscribe for that, for this information i talk to coustmer care of bsnl then they tell me first u send message for subscribe code of rbt for this i send so many message but i cant subscribe for that and they cut my balance for 14 rs. know what can i do for that pls tell me. i talk to 2-3 custmer care ex. for how to subscribe for rbtunes but i cant subscribe for that .

i have connected caller tune but the tune is not heared by any correctly. My tel no.9444464277

I have a BSNL prepaid connection, since last one month i am not able to send any text message from my mobile, everytime its show "check operator services". i also register complaint regard that matter but every time the diff-diff guys says that it will be resolve next working day or next 2 hour. i am really fed up with services.

please give me solution.my complaint no is J154699549.

my gprs in not conect, my number is 9428429936
sayed

unable to receive messages - BSNL

Hello...
I do have problem of unable to receive messages from almost past 1 month, n called customer care to but yet its d same... can u please give me d solution wat should be done...

Requirement of deduction history - BSNL

Dera sir, My mobile no is +919426988479.
I need history of all calls, SMSs, any other deductions/ transactions done from this mobile for the period of 18-Nov-08 to 26-Nov-08.
I am requesting for above information, there was abrupt deduction of approx Rs. 350/-done during above mentioned period.

start the barred facility of recharging - BSNL Prepaid

sir my no.is 9412048912. From 21 nov 08 the recharging facility of my no.is barred. i have complaint many ties to customer care but till now the problem is not solve. so please start my recharging facility as soon as possible...

sir my bSNL PREPAID SIM is locked my mobile no is 9486747584 how can i release pls activate my sim

kothabangarulokam songs

Sir My Mobile Number is 9487310422 pre paid SIM is locked my Sim Number is 8991806123451213311 .Now my mobile asking PUK Number . Kindly send me the puk number to my e-mail.
thanking you

Yours Sincerely

M.. Chandra Morrison

Sir my BSNI PREPAID sim blocked..
my mob num is 9426060918.

my cell number is 9418511002
a sim error is occuring in my phone...please help me

my gprs balance is deducted more 50 rupee for 400kb browsing data in prepaid connection no. 9418996280

recharge not done - BSNL Prepaid

I have bsnl prepaid card.My no. is 9426382565 . i have recharge coupan of 56rs. but when i recharged it the error come that this card has been already used. Recharge coupan no. is 3152314603665062 which is of 16 digits.
So I want new card to recharge my account.please i m really a poor man.
Help me!!! it is my request to u, sir.

BSNL Prepaid - call history required