BSNL Prepaid SIM Card - change of BSNL life time prepaid to normal prepaid

gopal krishna singh
Sir, initially my sim card was bsnl prepaid normal simcard,but later it was changed to lifetime sim card.Sir i request you to please convert it from life time to normal prepaid sim card.My mobile no is 9415085328

Comments

amount deducted - pre paid card with lifetime vaidity

Sir/Madam
my mobile number is 9884684556 - a pre paid connection with lifetime validity. Daily some amount is being deducted without my making a call. I spoke to customer care in chennai. They informed us that international calls are being made from this number.You are requested to send me the details of the numbers of international calls made from my phone during last two weeks. I am very sure i have not made international calls except two calls. I will be grateful if u help me in finding how this number is being misused.

Sir, initially my sim card was bsnl prepaid normal simcard, but later it was changed to lifetime sim card.Sir i request you to please convert it from life time to normal prepaid sim card.My mobile no is 9435472746

with regards

dulal dutta

Sir, initially my sim card was bsnl prepaid normal simcard, but later it was changed to lifetime sim card.Sir i request you to please convert it from life time to normal prepaid sim card.My mobile no is 9451282864

Sir, initially my sim card was bsnl prepaid normal simcard, but later it was changed to lifetime sim card.Sir i request you to please convert it from life time to normal prepaid sim card.My mobile no is 9420423918

i bought a sim at triple 200 scheme.is it normal sim or lifetime?
i asked the customercare then he replied it is lifetime, then i recharged it with Rs. 56.
inspite of that my validity doesnt increased.
Laltu Sarkar BSNL Prepaid SIM Card  - Asansol, Bardhaman, West Bengal, India

Seem Lose its Facility Before Its Time - BSNL Prepaid Seem

I am Laltu Sarkar. I Live at Asansol(West Bengal). My Contact number is 9434850768. I send E-mail to BSNL(cmdbsnl@bsnl.co.in) many time but my work is not done that I send you this mail. I am purchase a new seem on 15/06/2010 and get its Cash Memo (Seem Rate 20 Rs+ Activation Recharge 60 Rs.=80 Rs.) with seem no. 89917 49017 22131 8248 That Ph. No. is 9476490992 from M/S. Daulatram Choudhury. It’s facility was 90 Mb. Searching free GPRS + some free SMS for starting to 30 days but I show that my all facility is gone 16/6/2010 then we contact for this and I know that my seem is activate before my purchase time from customer(I confirm many time from CUSTOMER CARE for this) I used this seem, then I know from CUSTOMER CARE that Seem is already purchase because CUSTOMER CARE called me that, seem is lose his facility on 16/06/2010(But this seem is I purchase 15/06/2010 which is specified in bill) Because the seem is purchase someone on 18/05/2010.
I want to justice through on this particular case because I am thinking you are think customer view all time. I want to get my original seem with its all facility. I hope you punished the particular accuse for create that problem and down your good view.
Thanking you, Your faithfully
Laltu Sarkar
Asansol(WB)
PH-09434850768
Email-laltu768@rediffmail.com

ksbhaat BSNL Mobile  - Dahod, Dahod, Gujarat, India

change lifetime to normal card - BSNL Mobile

for inform abt the how to change lifetime card to normal card

lpareply on my email address

Sir, initially my sim card was bsnl prepaid normal simcard, but later it was changed to lifetime sim card.Sir i request you to please convert it from life time to normal prepaid sim card.My mobile no is 9456219897
N Apr 28, 2013 by
arjun110

What ia diffrence in normal and lifetime sim bcoz i received an sms last night it says you can make calls until 29/4/2013 i called up customer care they said recharge or your sim will be expiare so please help me i dont know anything about of it or about plan bcoz when i buy sim card they tolled me its a lifetime sim card incoming are free for lifetime. Like other sim airtrl vidafine. Please help me my last date of sim start and it will end 29/4/2013 tommorrow night 12 pm

BSNL Prepaid SIM Card - change of BSNL life time prepaid to normal prepaid