BSNL Prepaid SIM - unsubscribe from follo.co.in

manish3127 on Jun 26, 2013
Dear Sir

My mobile no. 8765620362 , having a GPRS facility. While browsing accidentally the services of www.follo.co.in services was clicked and charges of Rs.5 was deducted weekly. I am unable to unsubscribe from the services. I am receiving the messages from 555581005 from follo jacqueline fernandez, pic. My request for UNSUB messages are not received.

Plz help me to unsubscribe services from follo.co.in of wap.indiatimes.com

Manish Sonkar
Assistant Engineer
Uttar Pradesh Irrigation Department
Lucknow, U.P

Comments

anamika chowdhury BSNL  - India

request for unsub - BSNL

i am not using this service but every week i got a message in my mobile for renewed this service and automatically reduce of rs10 from my balance.kindly unsubscription this service.my mobile number is 9474917267.
sandeep kumar BSNL  - India

unsub. - BSNL

a message from the no. 58888 comes on my bsnl no. 9467746052, saying that your sub hvideo of the day will be renewed on 14/10/2010. to unsub click here http://203.199.70.160/site/t.jsp?i=735. but when i clickd at the address there is no guideline how to unsub.another message from the same no. comes saying that your sub actress of the day will be renewed on 14/10/10 to unsub click http://203.199.70.160/site/t.jsp?i=743. the customer care says that he can not do anything.so i request you to unsub this unwanted service.
achal BSNL Prepaid SIM  - Farrukhabad, Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

message saying rupees deducted - BSNL Prepaid Sim

I got a message saying "Thank you for subscribing SMS pack. You have been charged RS8 /week" from no:563634008. Though I have not subscribed.
When I call customer care they do not give any response and put me on hold for a long time.
mpsr1972 BSNL Prepaid  - Rajasthan, India

unsubscribe - BSNL Prepaid

I want to unsubscribe from bsnl onmobile (Religious Service). SMS ends with 9413605269 no. I have complained no. of times but nothing has done. I will go to consumer forum and file RTI against BSNL if problem not solved within 10 days. You are also requested to expain deactivation process & Name of Company. My mobile no is : 9413605269
N Feb 10, 2011 by
arunprakash BSNL Prepaid  - Rajasthan, India

There was unwanted messages are coming to my mobile pleasa unsubscribe that my mob num 9489277215
N May 28, 2011 by
pk4garhi BSNL Prepaid SIM  - Garhi, Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India

subscription - BSNL Prepaid Sim

sir here rajaram chakrawati my no is 9424705712 many deduction are made in my mobile i want to unsub all with one massage sir what i have to do what sms will have to send in which number...
N Sep 1, 2011 by
Ritesh28 B.S.N.L.  - Bastar, Chhattisgarh, India

UNSUB ALL - B.S.N.L.

Unnecessary dediction from my mobile balance

I request PLS DEACTIVATE/UNSUBSCRIBE THE ALL SERVICES ON MY NO. +919479008372
N Aug 9, 2013 by
dhrampal dandi BSNL  - Punjab, India

regarding follo.co.in services - BSNL

bsnl company starts a service of follo.co.in website.....without my permission and now they are not unsubscribing this bullshit service ...and they weekly dedected 10 rs from my balance .....plzzzzz unsubscribe this service from my number 9463467692....plzzz....
N Aug 10, 2013 by
14harshvardhan

Just send them email to mobilecs@indiatimes.co.in for unsubscription. I have got positive response... hope this will be useful!

BSNL Prepaid SIM - unsubscribe from follo.co.in