BSNL - PUK code

shivani upadhyay on Jul 21, 2012
My sim is blocked.kindly send me my PUK code as soon as possible.my sim number is 89917390517191783802

[Updated by shameesams Dec 04, 2013]

My previous complaint

Dear Sir, i am using BSNL Mobile Number. 9486406467 from last two years i have lot of problem. Unwanted and so many missed calls so i want list of incoming and outgoing calls with name of callers. The statement from 01.01.2012 to 29.11.2013. Thank u.

Update that Complaint

Dear Sir

Pls send the statement as earlier as possible to my email-id samsinonline@gmail.com
[Updated by roshu-g May 01, 2014]

still the phone is unable to receive incoming calls.i think the bsnl is not at all taking it seriosly.since bsnl sent a man to chek it at home.it is all good at customer side he said & then said that there was some problem from exchange & he would notify them and the phone would get start by evening.but still problem not resolved.

Comments

N Jul 14, 2013 by
prathamesh shinde BSNL  - Higna, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India

Best Review
my sim no is 8991662622112734522 with mobile no 9420229261. Please provide me PUK code to unlock the sim
Kaustubh N. Rewadikar BSNL  - India

Connection Application - BSNL

Last month I submitted an online application for BSNL Broadband services but till datye neither I have received a call from BSNL nor any action is being taken on my application. I am badly in need of broadband connection. Kindly, help me.

Thanks & Regards

Kaustubh N. Rewadikar
sanghmitra sahai BSNL  - India

excessive charges - BSNL

kindly refer bill number 70359710 dated 07/08/2007 for landline connection phone number 0522-2384080.the above mentioned connection is only one-way and has bsnl's dataone connection also. the hardcopy of the bill shows 24o local calls for which the payment was paid.the bill amount paid by me after issuing it from the counter at GPO,lucknow was RS 1071.

kindly check my bill which is showing 24o local calls even though i have one-way connection of my landline phone ans adjust the excess payment made by me in next bill and also ensure that the hardcopy of the bills should be sent to my home as i am not getting them at my home.

SADHANA SRIVASTAVA
Steven Joseph BSNL  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

No Dial tone

My Ph no is 080-26487481, I have made the complaint quite a no. of times to BSNL . Till now no action has been taken. There is no dial tone in my above phone.

Steven Joseph
shubham BSNL  - Rajasthan, India

my land line phone of no 0535-2207765 is not working propely from 5 days
X BSNL  - Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India

I'm a commercial BSNl user in Serampore,Dist- Hooghly,State-West Bengal,India.I'm paying my biild every month honestly.However,my neighbour has taken BSNL Broadband's Domestic connection and they are using it freely for commercial purposes.I've informed our local BSNL Customer care officer but to no avail.

How long will it go on?I want justice.I want an explaination from BSNl Broadband service.
BALJEET SINGH BSNL  - India

TECHNICAL MISUSE OF THE CASH CARD - BSNL

Complaints on "BSNL"
Read more complaints on this Company
BSNL
Posted: 2007-11-24 by BALJEET SINGH [send email]
TECHNICAL MISUSE OF THE CASH CARD BY THE COMPANY

Complaint Rating:
I HAD TAKEN A CASH CARD OF 1000 RS FROM THE COMPANY .THE CASH CARD WAS TO EXPIRE ON 31 JULY 2007. BUT TO MY SURPRISE I FOUND THAT THE WHEN I HAD LAST CHECKED THE CARD THERE WERE MORE THAN 1000 RS LYING IN THE ACOUNT BUT THEIR WERE ONLY 62 PAISE LEFT IN THE ACCOUNT THOUGH THE EXPIRY PERIOD WAS STILL LEFT BY MORE THAN A MONTH . I WANT TO CONFIRM THAT MY PHONE WAS NOT USED BY ME OR ANYBODY ELSE DURING THIS PERIOD .
I GOT THIS CHCKED FROM LOCAL BSNL AT DEHRADUN AND AFTER RUNNING FROM PILLAR AND POST I WAS CONFIRMED THAT THIS WAS ATECHNICAL FAULT AND THE AMOUNT WILL BE REVERSED BUT WAS NOT DONE . I ASKED THEM TO GIVE ME THE COMPLAINT NUMBER BUT WAS TOLD TO TALK TO THE PHONE BANKING BUT THE GUY AT THE PHOnE BANKING REFUSED TO GIVE ME THE COMPLAINT NUIMBER AND ASKED ME TO TAKE UP THE CASE LOCALLY . IT WAS ONLY AFTER I GOT FRUSTRATED WTH THE TIME PASSING I AM LODGING THIS COMPALINT . PLS REVERSE THE AMOUT IMMEDEATLY TO MY ACOUNT WITH DUE CONFIRMATION TO ME .

MY BSNL PHONE NUMBER IS 9412177240

I AM CONTACTABLE AT OTHER NUMBER 9319072148

REGARDS

BALJEET SINGH
Ms. Bakul Gogate BSNL  - Rajasthan, India

My BSNL land line no: 020-24471714 is dead since yesterday.
prem prakash bhandari BSNL  - India

my land line phone is out of service for last 26 days.
MUKESH sANGHANI BSNL  - India

Land phone (0288)2848017 is dead - BSNL

My Land phone (0288)2848017 is dead for the last 90 days. I am in infinite loop calling one after another. But no progress so far. I stay in Brokefield, AECS Layout. also i compalin at following loacation
1) Compalain cell

Mukesh
(09925223672)
Gopal BSNL  - India

To ,
The head of the department,

As i have already discussed this issue in regards to Vodafone i'm facing lot of problem My name is Gopal and my no. 9885208151 i avail the STD facility on my phone by paying 54 rs. it was activated but after 2 days i see that again i been charged with STD charges . When i approached customer care different people give different reasons and different timings for the problem to get rectified and i was trying to reach them for confirmation they either keep on hold or dissconnect the call . and very important thing is when im trying to reach customer care from my mobile it is keep on going on main menu and no one is answering the call when i called from landline it is getting connected when i disscussed with higher ups they to gave me the same answer and time and now i have no option to reach customer if i want to then i need to pay and i need to use some other hutch number else it will go to main menu .

I already lost so much of my money in calling customer care and using STD facility ..

Please kindly check this issue and get back to me with solution ..

Gopal.
Jagjit Singh Ahuja BSNL  - India

Dead Phone No 27842047 - BSNL

BSNL IS NOT CARING FOR ITS CUSTOMERS. THEIR MECHANICS REPAIRED THE FAULT YESTERDAY AND TODAY IT IS AGAIN DEAD.
Pinto Philip BSNL  - India

New connection not yet received - BSNL

I had registered for new connection with Broadbad on Jan 1st 2008 at your customer service center in BTM , my consumer id is : 49454899.

could you please check why no one has approached me till now as i was infromed connection will be given within 1 week
Jitendra Singh BSNL  - India

Last month on I submitted an application for BSNL landline connection but till datye neither I have received a call from BSNL nor any action is being taken on my application. I am badly in need of landline connection for broadband . They said me to connect land line in two days. Kindly, help me.

Thanks & Regards

Jitendra,
Satna, M.P.
gursevak singh BSNL  - India

cant able to check usage - BSNL

dear sir,
i am not able to check my usage because when i log on to www.data.bsnl.in then blank page show on.please solve this problem as soon as possible.

regards gursevak
Abhilasha BSNL  - India

Fake calls - BSNL

On my BSNL basic/landline phone i got hell of lot wrong numbers on daily basis.

Please tell me what to do.
ramadas BSNL  - India

Landline isn't working - BSNL

My landline is nt working .Number is 08025456309.
Dial tone is missing.
s.v.kandaswamy BSNL  - India

not recived internet and landline bill - BSNL

i got my internet connection on december of 2007. but till date i have not recived any bill for my internet connection with my land line bill will you please see to it that i recive the bill at least this month.
Arupjyoti Baruah BSNL  - India

I am using GPRS service of BSNL at a fixed charge of Rs 199.00 per month.But surprisingly the service is found unavailable during most of the time due to the reason not known to me.Where as I am paying the monthly charge with my mobile bill.The, why should I pay the charge if BSNL cannot provide the said service properly. My mobile no. is 9435711980 under Tezpur , Assam circle.
Jatin Bura Gohain BSNL  - India

Broadband connection not connected two weeks. - BSNL

My Phone no 264290 is working but Broadband connection was not working two weeks . so please see and do needful action.

My Adress