BSNL selfcare.sdc.BSNL.co.in USAGE WEBSITE - http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in Unable to Login

Pradeep1252
Unable to login in this site after registering and not accepting the User id and Password. Its a baaad service from BSNL. I am unable view my USAGE DETAILS as my plan is Limted usage Plan 599C. its Better before launching this site (www.data.bsnl.in). No proper details about registration process and the site should be modify so that customer can easily Access it.

Comments

Vishek Batra Student  - India

Best Review

Bsnl portal not opening - Student

i want to check my broadband usage on 10.241.32.195, and when i try to open it it says page temporarily down???

please send mr my portal id and password then i cheack my usegs

its sure that bfore(www.data.bsnl.in)was more useful than this its not at all a problem to look usage details in that so selfcare should take a care for customers difficulties immediately
rvelan

my bsnl broad band internet connection is too bill on monthly
arathy

This portal is now opening. Please register first with ur username and password. Go to services and check ur outstanding usage details

Unable to login in this site after registering and not accepting the User id and Password. Its a bad service from BSNL. I am unable view my USAGE DETAILS as my plan is unlimited usage Plan UL 2150. its Better before launching this site (www.data.bsnl.in). No proper details about registration process and the site should be modify so that customer can easily Access it.
please reply as following e-mail address lakshmiga@yahoo.com its very urgent, we r not seeing our usage details pls help me.

bsnl brandband is india hart

very very fine

usage details please

unable to login not acceptingord login nd passw
prems

sir we want to check our daily usage pls send my portal id and password
prems

pls send my portal id and password iwant to check my daily usage

How to check dataone usage details

very bad service of bsnl broadband...i cdnt find my data usage even i cdnt browse portal usage site...

how to check the amount of usage of bytes(gb) in internet ???/

for new registration cursor is so busy plyz help me
subaac

Busy cursor happens on firefox. U can try with Internet explorer!

very very fine.

iam not able to proceed the usage page.plz help me to register.