BSNL.hungama.com - Music on demand service activated and charged without my confirmation

sfasil

I have been using BSNL broadband for the past 2 years. My BSNL landline number is 080-23655843.Till now i was happy with the billing of BSNL. But last month i saw that an additional amount of Rs.135/- has been charged against MoD(Music on Demand). When enquired at exhange, they said its from bsnl.hungama.com . I am tottaly not aware of this service and i called up hungama.com customer service and understood that the service was not activated without my consent, neither i didnt get the activation details for the said servvice.

I really dont know why i am suppose to pay for something which i havent subscribed.

For the past one week, i am trying to escalate the issue with support.bsnl@hungama.com, but i am not getting a proper reply from them.

It would be really appreciated if you can take an action on this , as i feel it really humialing (even though the amount is small). It really kills the reputation of BSNL.

If i am not getting a proper respose from hungama, i will be forced to move this to consumer court and fight against this cheating.

+91-9900012212

Comments

Y.Kamalakar Reddy BSNL  - India

Fault Bill with additional charges - BSNL

With BSNL Broadband Connection plan : HOME 500 COMBO the bill dated October 26th 2009 of Rs:1233. They have ignored the actual Usage details which are available on the data.bsnl.in and they blindly mentioned their own usage charges and gave additionally Rs:617 for the broadband alone.
ANGAD MALLAM BSNL  - India

NOT APPROVING OF MY UNIQUE ID NUMBER - BSNL

AM TYPING MY UNIQUE ID NO "APKAA2009079683" WITH MY LANDLINE NO 0878-2279792.IN THE ADD PHONE ACCOUNT OF BSNL WEBSITE,BUT IT IS COMMING ,INVALID PHONE ACCOUNT...PLEASE REPLY ME WITH MY UNIQUE ID NO...DO NEED FUL THAN QQ..
Saurabh Kumar Singh BSNL  - Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India

November's Complaint is not sort out Till date - BSNL

Sir i am using BSNL EXCEL prepaid service. My sim is of Agra.During 14 nov 2009 i was in Delhi and my account is deducted unnecessarily. My call cost was Rs 2.40 from Delhi To Agra., Rs 1.50 from Delhi to Delhi and Listening roaming calls cost me Rs 1.70. In this way my Rs 200 approx is deducted during my Delhi stay.

I registered a complaint in BSNL costumer care in 16 nov 2009 about this. They said to me that my problem will be sorted out within 48 hours. But after that they even did not contacted me or informed me about that complaint. I several time phoned to BSNL costumer care, but they said that your complaint is under process, and cut the phone without any reliable answer.

Therefore, i request you to file a case against BSNL to give me mentally and financially problem. During that period i was doing Job in Delhi, and i had to suffer a lot. I could not pick the important call because of higher call rate and even i had to change my sim. This sim of BSNL was About 5 year old and this number of mine was distributed among my all relatives and friend. Therefore i had to suffer a lot.

My BSNL sim NO. is - 09411602997

BSNL costumer care complaint no.--- 6057645 Date 16 nov 2009

cs.dwivedi BSNL  - Unnao, Unnao, Uttar Pradesh, India

Without consent give paid services - BSNL

My name is Chandra Sen Dwivedi, Mobile No. 9451123863. I had recharged my Mobile for Rs. 56/- topup dated 23.04.2010. Sir without my consent the bsnl company person provide me the service realated to download tune and cut the charges from my balance. I am very surprise about to this because all the things happened without my permission.
Pls Sir resolve my problem.

With Regards
C S Dwivedi
yuvanth. BSNL  - Andhra Pradesh, India

not activated my password - BSNL

hi.. this is ramesh my bsnl broadband service is disconnected due to my house shifiting .(without my knwlodge ).I had given complaint to the authoritses.no respone
After serverals request my landline was connected , but not broadband. The severice technisin simply saying it is in process , i dont knw how my days it will take in these modern days. no proper respone.My humble request to the please my reactivate broad band vey soon .or otherwise i will disconnect my broadband

I am also using BSNL broadband for the past 6-8 months. My BSNL landline number is 04565220185. Last month i saw that an additional amount of Rs.140/- has been charged against MoD(Music on Demand). When enquired at exhange, they said its from bsnl.hungama.com and it is one time charges. I didn't contact for this service and the service was activated without my knowledge or approval and i didnt get the activation details for this service.

Even though its not my fault i was generous and paid the bill, but this month also the same amount added again bill as one time charges.

It would be really appreciated if you can take an action on this, as i feel it really humialing (even though the amount is small). It really kills the reputation of BSNL.

I want to have this issue sorted out without such hassled. I request you to intervene and guide where to complain about this and how to get them punished.

+91-9842424642

I have been using BSNL broadband for the past 6 months. My BSNL landline number is 0884-2376711.Till now i was happy with the billing of BSNL. But last month i saw that an additional amount of Rs.298/- has been charged against MoD(Music on Demand). When enquired at exhange, they said its from bsnl.hungama.com . I am tottaly not aware of this service and i called up hungama.com customer service and understood that the service was not activated without my consent, neither i didnt get the activation details for the said service.

+91-9908689739

Please unsubscribe - Music on Demand service. My telephone number 04426625224

Parthasarathi. K

I have been using BSNL broadband for the past 1 years. My BSNL landline number is 04672280984.Till now i was happy with the billing of BSNL. But last month i saw that an additional amount of Rs.175/- has been charged against MoD(Music on Demand). When enquired at exhange, they said its from bsnl.hungama.com . I am tottaly not aware of this service and i called up hungama.com customer service and understood that the service was not activated without my consent, neither i didnt get the activation details for the said servvice.

If i am not getting a proper respose from hungama, I want to have this issue sorted out without such hassled. I request you to intervene and guide where to complain about this.

hello
i have the same problem as above comments ...this people sucks...i was charged 650 from 5 months this is totally unethical, i called d helpline and they told you will get refund but still dint got a call and there is no proper response from cc .
THANKS & OBLIGE
Rahil Kodiya
02673-220682

Please unsubscribe - Music on Demand service. My telephone number 0878-2283544

MOHAN REDDY.G

I have been using BSNL broadband for the past 5 years. My BSNL landline number is 0878-2283544.Till now i was happy with the billing of BSNL. But last month i saw that an additional amount of Rs.110/- has been charged against MoD(Music on Demand). When enquired at exhange, they said its from bsnl.hungama.com . I am tottaly not aware of this service and i called up hungama.com customer service and understood that the service was not activated without my consent, neither i didnt get the activation details for the said servvice.

+91-9966482893
shammas

cancel activated hungama mod hurry
Koles

December 13, 2010

I have never asked for this facility of music on demand. Still I find that an amount of Rs 298.00 has been billed for the month of November 2010. I have paid this bill under protest. The Public Relations Office of the main telephone exchange at Anand Gujarat was not cooperative at all in convincing me as to how this amount has been charged. I would request you to please unsubscribe - the Music on Demand service with immediate effect. My telephone number is 02692-260084 ( consumer no GDNAD20091226477).. May I request you to please also get this additional amount of Rs 298 credited to my account.

I shall be grateful if you kindly confirm.

Rajib Bhowal
pranaum

dear sir,
please deactive my music on demand, i am asimple user.
my telephone no.02622-224913
my mail add.-pranav_dhruti@yahoo.co.in
Ums5725

pl.deactive my music on demand.I am simple user.
My Tel.No.02532352260
My Mail ID uttamrao5725@rediffmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
Uttam Shinde
sridurga BSNL  - India

charging huge amounts without utilising service - BSNL

i have been unnecessarily charged 40 rs(@10 each time in a fort night for 4 fortnights) without utilising any service from 54000010.i tried severall times to complain this on 1503 but noone lifted but only ivr telling that pls wait in q. thats why i am sending

Respected Sir/Madam

i have been using BSNL broadband for the past 3 years. My BSNL landline number is 02692-243958. I want to complain regarding that no as we have not used the Music on Demand service and also unaware of activation of that service. As we have received the bill of curent month than we came to know that the music on demand service is being activated and the charges has been levied on us.

So please i request you to De-Activate the Music on Demand service as soon as possible and try revert back the charges if possible

Waiting for your promp reply at earliest and hope that it would be de-activated as soon as possible

Manali Shelat
rajputs

I have never asked for this facility of music on demand. Still I find that an amount of Rs 149.00/month has been billed for the months july to november 2010. I have paid this bill under protest.

my phone number is 02642-225523
email ID is rrajput_24@yahoo.co.in

SIR,
I AM ALSO FACING THE SAME PROBLEM POSTED ABOVE. I HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR RS.87 IN OCT 2010 AND 149 IN NOV 2010 BILL. I NEVER REQUESTED TO THIS SERVICE. WHEN I TRIED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS IN THE LOCAL BSNL OFFICE I HAVE NO RESPONSE. EVEN I TRIED TO PHONE THE NOS MENTIONED IN THE TELEPHONE BILL, THE PHONE WAS NOT ATTENDED. I ALSO TRIED TO SEND MAIL TO THE HIGHER AUTHORITIES. BUT THE MAIL WAS RETURNED UNDELIVERED. I TRIED TO LOGIN IN THE PORTAL OF HUNGAMA BY GETTING PASSWORD BY USING FORGOT PASSWORD TO MY EMAIL ID WHICH I USED TO REGISTER FOR ONLINE BILL PAYMENT. I GOT THE PASSWORD AND I WAS SHOCKED TO KNOW THAT MY PROFILE WAS WRONGLY CREATED EXCEPT MY NAME AND EMAIL ID. WHEN I TRIED TO UNSUBSCRIBE I COULD NOT DO SO BY THE MESSAGE OF "VERIFICATION CODE WRONG" EVEN THOUGH I TYPED CORRECTLY. I ALSO CONTACTED TOLL FREE NO.1800 209 7010 SOME ONE ATTENDED, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL BE THE RESPONSE. IT IS UNFAIR ON THE PART OF BSNL AND THEY SHOULD STOP IMMEDIATELY BY FORCING THE ONLINE PAYMENT SUBSCRIBERS WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE USING THEIR REGISTRATION DETAILS CREATING FAKE IDS AND DEDUCTING THE AMOUNT. IF BSNL DON'T STOP THIS IMMEDIATELY I HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO GO TO CONSUMER FORUM FOR CLAIMING DAMAGE.

THANKS