BSNL.inDIAGAMES.COM - unsubscribe

pradip265 on Sep 30, 2011
3/4 times I tried to unsubscribe in bsnl.indiagames.com but I could not suceed. I want to unsubscribe in indiagames.com immediately. My phone no.is 033-26551376.
Complaint comments 52 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

deactivate bsnl.indiagames.com - BSNL.INDIAGAMES.COM

I want deactive bsnl.indiagames.com.
My Bsnl number:0866-2510127.
please help me.
Thanking you.

unsubscription of india games - india games

I am Baljinder Singh from patiala, I do not want india games anymore on my contact number 01752280108, so please unsubscribe me and i am again saying unsubscribe me........

pl.unsubscribe.the nonsense indiagames.as early as possible.landline no.06540276629.

Please deactivate bsnlindiagames subscription on my telephone no 01883287367 with immediate effect.
Pawan Kumar

Please deactivate bsnlindiagames subscription on my telephone no +91-44-24869983 with immediate effect.
Pawan Kumar

Please deactivate bsnlindiagames subscription on my telephone no +91-8542-250796 with immediate effect.
With thanks

please deativate bsnlindiagames on my telephone no 26490552 with immediate effect.

please deactivate my GOD plan immediately from my phone no 26262486 every month m gettting excess bill.please do it immediately

Sarala Arumugam

please un subscribe indiagames early as possible landline number is 04312555791

i want to deactivate my god plan. so please unsubscribe it from the no. 01832324025.

bsnl visakhapatnam was billing RS200 every month for my landline telephone0891-2510888 for india gamesdemand.when i call to ur tollfree number 1800 4250500 but it is of no use because it is always busy round d clock.so kindly DEACTIVATE or CANCAL bsnl indiagames service immediately.see tht such thing not repeat in future.thank u by sivarama raju

please unsubscribe the bsnlindiagames on my telephone number 08499242080.I have tried to call on your contact no's 02227813358, 02227813359 which were given in our telephone office...but it is of no use..always lines are busy...atlest after one month you should inform us for continuing games activation..you people are telling it's of free for month you can deactivate it later like that..it may cause difficulty in deactivation by innocent people

Aparna vejendla

pls deactivate my demand for games subscription..ph no.080-28374738 pls unsubscribe from this landline no.

Please send me a confirmation mail after deactivating bsnlindiagames on my ph no 08499-242080...

please deactivate my demand for games subscription ph no 04422391424 pls unsubscribe from this landline no 04422391424

please send me a confirmation mail after deactivating demand of games. on my ph no 9962591424

unsubscribe my account - BSNL

my son activate without is knowledge so please unsubscribe my account and cancel my login and password. my telephone no, 01212529957

unsubscribe/discontinue of games - INDIAGAMES.COM

My telephone no. is 06632521965. I do not need the on line games any more.Please unsubscribe it with immediate effect. Thank you.

INDIAGAMES - bsnl.indiagames

My landline phone No. is 0562-2601613 .email address is mcpipal03@gmail.com .Iniagames activated stating that speed of inernet would imrove .I staed that Ihave no time for games but the same has been activated.there is no need for indiagames ,therefore, it is requested that indiagames which are provided by BSNL be deactivated immediately .

Please deactivate bsnl indiagames with my Telephone No. 0135-2653740