BSNL.inDIAGAMES.COM - TRUSTED FACILITY

n.subramaniam
I AM LIVING AT 2/ 78 NAIDU STREET .KOTTUR CHENNAI 85, AND I WAS OFFERED A GAME FACILITY BY ONE Mr .KATHIRAVAN REPRESENTING M/S BSNL INDIA GAMES,AS IF THE FACILITY FOR BROAD BAND OWNERS OF BSAL. AFTER ADVISING TO UNLOAD AND DEMONSTRATING A GAME HE CONCLUDED IT WILL COST A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION OFRs 100, WHICH I FEEL
AS UNNECEESARY COST FOR AME BEING 70 YEARS OLD AND NONE ELSE TO USE IT

HE SAID I CAN INFORM AND CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION WHEN I PROTESTED, GIVING THE NUMBER 1800 4250 500 . BUT THIS NUMBER IS NEVER ANSWERED AND GOES BUSY AFTER A WHILE. FOR YOUR INFORMATION I WAS A TEECON EMPLOYEE HAVING SERVED N.E.C, I.T II INDIA AND EMIRTEL. PLEASE I BEG YOU TO CANCEL THE FACILYY NOW ON.
MY TEL NO IS 044 24470313 BSNL BROAD BAND
E MAIL shriyasubra@hotmail. com PLS SMS OR DIAL ME

Comments

I am anusha working as a lecturer... last month i received a call from one Mr.kathiravan.. He offered a game plan free of cost for one month... He told me tat after 25 days someone will call me to confirm whether i want to subscribe or not... I thought tat after checking the games i will decide about tat.. But the truth is i never visited tat site again... Even the installation wasn't proper... It was not properly done because i have windows 7... so i thought it was over tat time itself... No one called me after that day... But suddenly i received a call saying tat i have subscribed tat game plan charging 200 per month... But i dont want to subscribe.. I tried to call several times but all was vain... So please cancel my subscription... My phone no is 044-27268152... My mail id is anushapapu@yahoo.co.in..
Awaiting your reply.

Hi my name is latha, I am not interested in bsnl games on demand so p/z unsubsribe it from my PC. my phone number is [044-26320601]. I had already inform to u by email but no reply from your end. I have tried your toll free no. 1800 425 0500 but this is not reply. so p/z totally unsubsribe this games from your end in my phone number [044-26320601]

hi this is rajesh just cancel my bsnl.india games.com as soon as possible, there were no responce from toll free no, my p.no is 25584027, if u not yet responce means i file a complaint

hi this is rajesh i said to cancel bsnl.indiagames.com and i unsubscribe it but there is no response from them often am try to toll free no there is no response my p no 25584027...
lakhvir

hi yesterday i recieved a call from bsnl broadband they told me about bsnl indiagames.com and they forced me to install this site but i m not intersted in these types of games plz cancel the bsnl indiagames.com my phone no. is 01628-282977 and my email address is lakhvirkaur18@yahoo.com plz cancel as soon as possible

I am Balakrishnan working as a Bank Manager. On 11.08.2010 my daughter received a call from someone posing himself as a representative of BSNL offering a game plan free of cost for one month. He further stated that after 25 days someone will call our No. to confirm whether we want to subscribe or not. Afterwards my daughter never installed the game, never opened the site to play any game. No one called me in my phone No. afterwards. But suddenly I received an e-mail on 27.08.2010 as under:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to bring some excitement in your life follow the instructions:

Hold the chair firmly and shake your head to and fro.

Keep doing it until you come to your senses.

You read it right. Because this could be the only way that you will realize what you have been missing.

We have noticed that you have not logged on to the Games on Demand service since 2010-08-11 18:07:04.0.

Now, aren`t you missing anything if you are not playing with the girl next door Lara Croft, cruising around in Crash Day or just letting it all out on War Rock?. We are extremely happy to bring EA Games on Games on Demand.

Don't waste time answering that question. Just log-on and play now. Your mother would truly approve.

Here's how?

- Log-on to: http://bsnl.indiagames.com
- Click on the 'Log-in' button then enter your login and password that you have created when you subscribed to Games on Demand (you would have received an e-mail from us confirming your login and password when you subscribed to our service).

Your Login Details:

GoD Username: ********
GoD Password: ********

For immediate help, please read our on-line help: http://bsnl.indiagames.com/bpremium/general/151/faq.jsp

Our tech support department is open 7 days a week and will reply to you as soon as they can.

We are ready to deal with any problems you may have with the service,

See you soon on http://bsnl.indiagames.com

Team Indiagames.

P.S. This is an automated email. Kindly do not reply, as you will not receive a response.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Afterwards I received an e-mail on
31.08.2010 as under:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are recieving this newsletter as a subscriber of Games on Demand. To Unsubscribe to this service click here
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am surprised why I should unsubscribe when I have never subscribed initially.

I don't want to subscribe. I don't want to play games. I tried to call several times but all was vain. Please cancel my subscription and intimate me immediately to avoid further complaint.

If you want to canvass people for subscribing to your game plan be honest and transparent informing complete details, amount involved, get their acknowledgement by e-mail or otherwise and do not thrust your subscription on people by calling them over phone and saying that the service is free for one month.

My phone no is 044-24749230. My e-mail ID is balakrishnan1000@gmail.com

Awaiting your response and reply immediately.

i am from Ludhiana (Pb.) My No.0161-2632288

My E-Mail : ikebanaprinters@rediffmail.com
bs_singh88@yahoo.com

I waiting your response and reply immediately.

Hiiii This is Sathish From Chennai my No is 44-25506505.. I dont want to play games... i tried lots of time to deactivate my account from this... they gave 1 toll free num ( 1800 4250 500).bt this number is never answered and goes busy after a while.. Plz Plz Plzz deactivate my account from this as soon as possible.. i am not intrested to pay 200 Rs for this

please cancel my subscription as soon as possible because i have no time to play. my phone number is 0161-2877056 and email: thindms2000@yahoo.com

this is V.Alarrmel Manga from chennai my no is 26533387, and email:valarrmelmanga@rediffmail.com. i dont want to play games, i called you many times to deactivate my subscription, and i mail to you many times, but no response from you, Please cancel my subscription immediately, and intimate me to avoid further complaint, i am not interested to pay Rs.250 monthly for this

We have BSNL Customer
We recieved a call from bsnl broadband they told me about bsnl indiagames.com and they forced me to install this site but i m not intersted in these types of games plz cancel the bsnl indiagames.com Our Name & phone no. is

Name - The Ichalkaranji Sizing Co op Society Ltd.
Tel. No. 0230 - ( Fax Line- 2420751 ) 0230 - 2430751
e-mail ID - ich_siz_society@yahoo.com

plz cancel as early as possible.

This is karthika from chennai my no is 25507809.
I received a call from bsnl broadband they told me about the indiagames. com plan, actually i am not interested to install and they forced me to install this plan . now i am not interested to continue this plan, moreover i called u many times, but no response from you to deactivate my subscription, even i mailed to you, but their s no response from you. so i request you to cancel my subscription immediately, and intimate me to avoid further complaint.i am not interested tp pay 250 montly fro this.

e-mail ID- karthika.karthika146@gmail.com
swaathi

hello i m swaathi...i just want to unsubscribe the bsnl games pls do it ...my contact no is 24965576..

I am kamaljeet singh one day I recived a phone call from
bsnl broadband and forced me to install the game for 30 days trail pack free of cast but it was not properly installed after that i never opened the site .suddenly one day i received a mail stating that you had subscribed for indiagames, but I am not interested in it please stop it .my mail id is kamaljeetsingh.bhel@gmail.com my ph no is 040-23052114.

I, too, want to unsubscribe. I am finding it difficult to do it.Efforts with tollfree number was a futile exerciseThe log in and then unsubscribe
suggested procedure is also not working.It is a frustating experience. To say the least, it is unethical on your part to net in customers in this way. I hope you respond to avoid futher bitterness on both sides.My nane is Jay Malwade and my telephone number is 0265-2334850.at Vadodara.
Jay
chinu881 india games  - Punjab, India

no Response - india games

if India games are activated on my network... Please dactivate it..
i had already call so many times on Help line number but i did not get response.
Its my request please deactivate india games on my network.
thanku....

Comments

I am working as a engineer... last month i received a call from one Mr... He offered a game plan free of cost for one month... He told me after 25 days someone will call me to confirm whether i want to subscribe or not... I thought that after checking the games i will decide about it. But the truth is I visited that site only 1 or 2 times.Many more time take for instoled. Even the installation wasn't proper... It was not properly done ... so i thought it was over that time itself... No one called me after that day... But suddenly i received a call saying that i have subscribed that game plan charging 200 per month... But i dont want to subscribe.. I tried to call on 1800 4250 500 several times but no reply. So please cancel my subscription... My phone no is 0261 2324136... My mail id is chopsichetu@yhahoo.co.in &chetelect@rediffmail.com
Awaiting your reply.

Unsubscription of India games - BSNL broadband india games

Sir/Madam,

Please unsubscribe the india games after the free trial period.

My phone number is 044-23712668.

A.Rajagopalan
N Jan 29, 2011 by
heena kausar

i am studing in class 12 last month i recived a call from sabiya she offered mea game plan free of cost for one monthand she told i will get a call when the games are free i received then i came to know that it is for 1 month only and from next month if we continue then it will charge 200 rs per month which will added in our net bill so i told her to unsubscribe she told me u can unsubscribe by gong in our accont which i dont know yesterday i got a call and she told me the procedure what she told i am not able to understand so i request u to plz unsubscribe when my complain will be solved and u will unsubscribe plz call me in my landline no which is07113 233258 or u can give a mail in my id which is heenahussain.11@gmail.com
A Feb 12, 2011 by
pbsabannavar

please cancel the GoD premium plan. which was installed yesterday 12th February 2011 by force.and I am no need of this service.

BSNL.inDIAGAMES.COM - TRUSTED FACILITY