CellOne Prepaid - how can i find bsnl sim number of my prepaid connection

piy77777
how can i find bsnl sim number of my prepaid connection and number is9410836723

Comments

last call charges - CellOne Prepaid

sir
my cellone ananth scheme prepaid number is 9490231322
since from two years iam not getting my last call charges
ie (*102#) I am getting RESULT UNKNOWN

sim rejected - CellOne Prepaid

my sim was rejected please activate immediately my mobile number is 9490235142

my sim was rejected please activate immediately my mobile number is 9410836723

please activate my sim card which rejected accidently puk code entered many times, my mobile no is 9417892172
thanks

I called the BSNL customer service center. And they asked me to check this again. Now, the number gives me a reply "UNKNOWN APPLICATION".

i want to check my details, for eg. name & adderss

'9448255950'

Inactive SIM - CellOne Prepaid

My no. is 9465671823.I have encountered a problem in last few day that my cell is showing "Inactive SIM" on the screen But the full signal is being displayed But we cannot make calls despite our balance is full.
dutta49

no active my SIM NO8991778035211586755 please kindly active my SIM immdatly

my sim replesed before two days. Documents are submited.9480700806 It must active within 1 hour.

i want to check my details for 9412613588

words service - CellOne Prepaid

how can i deactivated the words service ?

I am totally disagreed, unsatisfied with the custmer-care service cellone provides.
Reasons :- unskilled agents in BPOs cellone hires
incomplete and wrong infomation provided over calls
has to wait long to get attended

hope you consider these points.
Inderjit Singh
email :- isbhagowalia@yahoo.com

i want to check this no.
1-) 9460168496
2-) 9460782912

I m using 9432400548 i want to check details bill in my mail for what ever out going call i am doing at the end of the day. As i am very busy in the day time so i want to track in details of the whole bill on a monthly basis.
please help me out and mail me ur reply.

GPRS service not activate on mobile - CellOne Prepaid

I have nokia make mobile model no 7610 supernova and using bsnl service as prepaid my mobile No is 9452362450 and I had been sand massage to customer care for activation and setting as per instruct by customer care but not start GPRS service on my mobile so please look into matter and send setting on my mobile .

With thanks

Vineet Kumar Singh
Asst Manager (Engg)
Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd
nitin

hi,
sir for downloading gprs setting directly on ur mob. pls. click (or copy or paste) on this link of bsnl:-
select ur zone select your mobile get one time password on ur mob. then get gprs setting
regards

my excel sim back on. is 8991554114111034831 i want to know is no. and when i put this sim in mobile it shows inactive sim tell me what i have to do
Somesh

My sim as rejected now while I was copying a song to mobile. Pl activate it. Number is 9435105436

illegal cutting of balance - CellOne Prepaid

sir i have a cellone prepaid no.9474897003, from 18/11/2009 my balance is deducted with Rs 3 per day.but no service activate iin that no.(like caller tune). I complain in customer care but they does not reply. my total balance is deducted for that problem from that day is rs.54 (18*3=54). please help me.

CellOne Prepaid - how can i find bsnl sim number of my prepaid connection