Chevrolet - confirmation of mobile draw

AAKASHKOUL on Jul 22, 2012
i recieved a message from mobile number 917503736490 saying that my mobile number 9018904631 has won rs 3.6 crore rupees in india/london chevrolet car award .please confirm that is this message real or fake.they have given an email id chevroletcars@live.co.uk

Comments

N Jul 5, 2013 by
NILESHPAR

Best Review
my name is nilesh pardhi
my mobile no. 8390574001
add. rajguruward chota bazar
bhandara tah+dist. BHANDARA 441904
AGE 32 medical shop
MY EMAIL ID w_nileshpardhi@rediffmail.com
praveen mail  - India

i ' m not receiving message sent confirmation - mail

1-when ever i m sending mail through yahoo i m not getting the message sent confermation. this is happening from last 3 weeks .
the message is being sent but not confermation i have received.

2-with forward button there r 2 option, forward as inline text or as attachement but in my accout it is only showing forward button . the 2 option is not showing.

please send ur reply soon
Praveen
sharon mckenzie-cox Yahoo  - India

I assume this is phony - Yahoo

MICROSOFT YAHOO SPLASH AWARD INT’L
1537 STRATFORD RD BELFAST LONDON B28 9JA, UK

Dear: Winner

Congratulation” your EMAIL ID has won to you the sum of £1, 000, 000.00 (One Million Great Britain Pounds) 2009 Microsoft Yahoo Splash Award (INT'L) Emails Draw was conducted in Belfast, London United Kingdom on this day to fight high rate of poverty growth in the world, sponsored by Bill Gates and British Government.

You’re Winning No: 11-13-26-34-44-48, ticket number B9665 75604546 199 and Batch Number 74-263-MPT. To file your claims, you are advised to make contact to your referred Microsoft Yahoo Legal Attorney's Group who shall by duty guide you through the process to facilitate the release of your winning prize.

Louis Botha Law Firm
Microsoft Yahoo Legal Attorneys Group
Office Address: 233 Old Kent Rd, Belfast London, 10014 UK.
TEL: +44 703 189 8961 OR 703 189 0878
Email: processingmanagerlondon@googlemail.com

Do furnish our legal attorney’s group with the following details for your claim and to avoid unnecessary delays and complications:

Name (in Full) :
Fax No.:
Sex:
Age:
Occupation/position:
Amount Won: £1, 000, 000.00 (One Million Great Britain Pounds)
Ticket Number: B9665 75604546 199
Batch Number:74-263-MPT
Winning No:11-13-26-34-44-48

We wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune in this season. Note that your response should be send to this email address (claimingmanager.processing@gmail.com )

CONGRATULATIONS!!

MRS.LINDA LARRY.
Microsoft Yahoo Award Team London United Kingdom
Ryan Yahoo  - India

Yup I got the same email with the same numbers
Nishu Yahoo  - India

I also receive same mail and numbers
Tom Harker Yahoo  - India

I received the congratulations email from yahoo splash awards, I think microsoft/yahoo should do somthing to stop this fraudulant behavior.
Abdul Nisar.v.v Chevrolet  - India

message in mobile - nohing

dear sir,
on 14-5-2009 i got one messaga from TM-LUCKY.W that your mobile no: has won 200000 GBP in the 2009 shell int'l mobile draw. to claim contact rev. Peter Green on E-mail; spdcraw888@hotmail.com. . ., my mob: no: is 09895913763... what i have to do next to get this?
PAWAN PRASAD Personal  - India

confirming regarding meassage - Personal

Sir as i received a meassage from TM-GMGlowry they have cograte me for winning 300USD so i want to know the reality of the meassage. they also write that i have to contact steve, as i won this in ongoing 2009 Heineken premium light award.
amanpreet hotmail.com  - India

fake message about mobile draw - hotmail.com

i recd a message that i won 500, 000.00 pounds but wen i sent mail to dr.henry, i didn, t recd any reply from there, iwant to know that is this message true or fake?plz contact me on 9988769800
faiyajalam Chevrolet  - India

For Confirmation - INS E Solutions

I was an employee of INS e Solution and my P.F. A/c No is DL/19848/858. Please send me the status of my Account.

Yours Faithfully,

Md. Faiyaj Alam
srikavya Chevrolet  - Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

MSN DRAW HELD IN UK - Yahoo

I have received a message that is your number have been selected for a prize of 1000000.00 GBP from yahoo - MSN draw held in uk, for details contact DR. Micheal, via email ydpc20202@hotmail.com. is this true? if it is true how can i recover that prize.
can u help me
u may contact me by Email - srimba123@gmail.com
piyush.joshi Chevrolet  - Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

regarding a lucky draw message on mobile saying i hav won 700000 GBP in the draw - yahoo msn co. U.K.

sir, i got a msg from TD-YAMSM on my airtel mobile no. 09004639626 stating that i had won 700000 GBP @ a LUCKY DRAW held @ YAHOO MSN CO. U.K. they hav asked me to sent an e-mail claiming the above mentioned amount with my address to Dr. HARRY LONGWELL. though i hav sent an email to them @ yahmsndraw@hotmail.co.uk
i m doubtful abt the origin and intention of the message.

so i request u to please look in to the matter and help me at the earnest. a positive reply is awaited..
thanking u to adress grievences of online users...

PIYUSH JOSHI 09004639626.
ADDRESS. ROOM NO.4, CHAWL NO. 5.
SHARDA PATHAK CHAWL, SHIVAJI NAGAR, KURAR VILLAGE
MALAD (EAST),
MUMBAI 400097.MAHARASHTRA
INDIA. .
N May 27, 2011 by
shammi ramdev Chevrolet  - GURGAON , Gurgaon, Haryana, India

MESSAGE - MOBILE AND MAIL ID

pls stop messages on my mobile and mail id
mobile no 9999188767

Applicant Name SUDARKODI VALLAL GURUBHARAN
Dispatch Date 03/06/11 00:00
Status CARD DESPATCHED
Dispatch Details MUM-SPD-II
Delivery Mode SPEED POST (MUMBAI)
Consignment No. EA648883964IN
D Oct 11, 2012 by
Mitesh kumar

D Oct 16, 2012 by
lalita pandey

I recived a massag from mobil nombar 8376975909 write. My mo. No. 8866038292 has won 2 caror 35 lakh. From chevroletukdraw@.com

D Oct 29, 2012 by
manjuprasadbs

I recived a message from mobile number 8377019713 write. My mo. No. 9880884842 has won 2 caror 35 lakh. From chevroletukdraw@.com
D Nov 1, 2012 by
mehboobs

i have recived massege from this mobile number 9717449199 write my mobile number no.9821887229 has won 2 caror 35 lakh.from chevroletkdraw@.com

N Nov 9, 2012 by
anitha kandikatla Chevrolet  - Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India

regarding message - Chevrolet

Respected Sir/Mam

i have received a message that i have won an amount of 3crore 45 lakhs in some draw.may i know its fake or true? send reply to my no. pls. my mobile no. is 9963348716
N Nov 9, 2012 by
bb1630

i recieved a message from mobile number 919717499354 saying that my mobile number 9824519063 has won rs 2.5 crore rupees in india/london chevrolet car award .please confirm that is this message real or fake.they have given an email id chvmo@hotmail.com

Chevrolet - confirmation of mobile draw