Chevrolet - confirmation of mobile draw

AAKASHKOUL on Jul 22, 2012
i recieved a message from mobile number 917503736490 saying that my mobile number 9018904631 has won rs 3.6 crore rupees in india/london chevrolet car award .please confirm that is this message real or fake.they have given an email id chevroletcars@live.co.uk

[Updated by JeevanJyotiDas Jun 07, 2014]

i have received a message from mobile no 8585949795 saying that my mobile no 9778670625 has own 3 crore 50 lakh from chevrolet motors uk,please please confirm that is this message real or fake.they have given an email id chevro2014@live.co.uk
[Updated by Aditya suman Jun 09, 2014]

Comments

N Aug 9, 2014 by
Prachi Sultania

Best Review
I am PRACHI SULTANIA... i received a sms from the number 8882962377, , which informed me about winning of 3 crore and 50 lakhs from chevrolet motors, , uk.. therefore, , detailing the website wid my personal info below... and i would like to get a feedback as soon as possible.. thankyu..
NAME-PRACHI SULTANIA
GENDER-FEMALE
EMAIL-prachisultania.ps@gmail.com
praveen mail  - India

i ' m not receiving message sent confirmation - mail

1-when ever i m sending mail through yahoo i m not getting the message sent confermation. this is happening from last 3 weeks .
the message is being sent but not confermation i have received.

2-with forward button there r 2 option, forward as inline text or as attachement but in my accout it is only showing forward button . the 2 option is not showing.

please send ur reply soon
Praveen
Skirrow Chevrolet Cars Beware!  - India

Going for a chevy! juz spare ur 2 mins. n hav a luk at dis - Chevrolet Cars Beware!

Devastating service indeed
Skirrow Chevrolet Cars Beware!  - India

Juz visit their service station n ask about avaitability of spares, how long will it take to change a broken door mirror? Or a plastick bumper lock? ... Leave it aside, they don't even have d side mirror. Wat if sumone breaks ur car antenna? I m sure u will urself be able to decide then... Really troubled after owning a chevy... Their dealers used to be street vendors before dis i think. I didnt act on my frenz advice...i was of d view - modern cars dont need spares...bt now i hav no other option left bt to park my car ind garage, just 1 year after i bought it . Their spares r dispatched frm industry at Halol in gujrat only on demand. It may take ...say... 4 months. Will let u know when i'll get it .cars r no doubt very gud n refined, bt post sale service ...wat do i say...even subziwallahs refund or exchange d rotten guds.. Bt chevy ppl ... Totally desi service style...i m going to drag my car into d agency n will set it on fire...
ANITHA.R Chevrolet / Optra / Srv  - India

bad performance of a brand new car - Chevrolet / Optra / Srv

I had bought a Chevrolet-SRV from KLN Motors on 28th Jan 2009.
The vehicle had a clutch promblem-play was not proper.
The rear suspension is really bad-we feel giddy when we sit at the back seats even in normal speed.
The drive is similar to have a ride in a bullock cart-which was agreed by your service team.
The mileage promised to me was 9 to 10 kmpl.highway-12 kmpl-i get only 5.5 kmpl.-which is really UNACCEPTABLE.
THE VEHICLE NORMALLY HAS A PDI CHECK UP RIGHT? WAS THAT DONE FOR THIS CAR., I DON'T THINK SO!!!

Your service team took the vehicle for service-first free service-within 500 kms-i dont understand why they changed oil then which is normally done at 5000 kms.

The vehicle was serviced 5 times, out of which we had taken the vehicle to ambattur for 4 times.
They were not aware of the model SRV accesories, i had a very bad experience.I met several people who claimed themselves to service engineers but were are not aware of the product.
nothing has happened till now.at last they said wheels need to be changed, and no one called back.

Yesterday -20th march 2009-when i was on my way to meet a client of mine, my car halted on the main road when traffic was on the peak.
i had struggle on the main road.the service people reached AFTER TWO HOURS- i was a customer of hyundai-i have never had this experience with their service.The service people were not able to diagonise the problem and have taken my vehicle-till now there is no call from service team-time is 3.45 afternoon-21st march-iam really astonised with the approach and irresposibility of General Motors-KLN.
sharon mckenzie-cox Yahoo  - India

I assume this is phony - Yahoo

MICROSOFT YAHOO SPLASH AWARD INT’L
1537 STRATFORD RD BELFAST LONDON B28 9JA, UK

Dear: Winner

Congratulation” your EMAIL ID has won to you the sum of £1, 000, 000.00 (One Million Great Britain Pounds) 2009 Microsoft Yahoo Splash Award (INT'L) Emails Draw was conducted in Belfast, London United Kingdom on this day to fight high rate of poverty growth in the world, sponsored by Bill Gates and British Government.

You’re Winning No: 11-13-26-34-44-48, ticket number B9665 75604546 199 and Batch Number 74-263-MPT. To file your claims, you are advised to make contact to your referred Microsoft Yahoo Legal Attorney's Group who shall by duty guide you through the process to facilitate the release of your winning prize.

Louis Botha Law Firm
Microsoft Yahoo Legal Attorneys Group
Office Address: 233 Old Kent Rd, Belfast London, 10014 UK.
TEL: +44 703 189 8961 OR 703 189 0878
Email: processingmanagerlondon@googlemail.com

Do furnish our legal attorney’s group with the following details for your claim and to avoid unnecessary delays and complications:

Name (in Full) :
Fax No.:
Sex:
Age:
Occupation/position:
Amount Won: £1, 000, 000.00 (One Million Great Britain Pounds)
Ticket Number: B9665 75604546 199
Batch Number:74-263-MPT
Winning No:11-13-26-34-44-48

We wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune in this season. Note that your response should be send to this email address (claimingmanager.processing@gmail.com )

CONGRATULATIONS!!

MRS.LINDA LARRY.
Microsoft Yahoo Award Team London United Kingdom
jaya Chevrolet Aveo1.4 / General Motor  - India

Dealer Megha auto lko is not given the full Discount - Chevrolet Aveo1.4 / General Motor

Sir, I jaya bought a AVEO1.4 b.RED colour car from ur lucknow showroom(MEGHA AUTO) AT 31MAR09. the dealer told me that in this car there is a flat discount of Rs50000/- till the date of 31mar09. at the 1st meeting of my visit i told him that they will give me some asssorries fee of cost they agreed. At the time of purchasing i gave him 5, 85, 000/-. They gave me the sale bill of 5, 43, 194/- & 18, 72, 08/- for insurance. THe left amount of 23, 078/- they utilized in asessories without prior information. And din't give any receipt of that amount.
So that the original discount they give me is 26922/-. Now when i asked them about that they told me that i can give u the receipt of 9000/- only.
Now i want the full discount and as they coun't explain me.
opinder Chevrolet  - India

over charge 2% on visa credit card - Chevrolet

I own chevrolet optra magnum CHO 43800.My car went to plot no.5, industrial area, phase-1, Chandigarh for some fix-up.They do not take cheque but accept credit or cash.Our total was Rs 18034 but they charged 2% extra on my husband's visa credit card.They then charged total Rs 18395.No where in the world anybody charge 25% extra on credit card.We are cheated by the Dynamic motors.They have put 2% sign very clearly.I will send you the picture of that signage.Please we need your help.Dynamic motors people or gmi.cac@gm.com help us.Instead they thanked me for feedback according to them.Please i want to know is it legal to charge 2%extra on credit or visa card?
opinder kaur
Ryan Yahoo  - India

Yup I got the same email with the same numbers
Nishu Yahoo  - India

I also receive same mail and numbers
Tom Harker Yahoo  - India

I received the congratulations email from yahoo splash awards, I think microsoft/yahoo should do somthing to stop this fraudulant behavior.
Abdul Nisar.v.v Chevrolet  - India

message in mobile - nohing

dear sir,
on 14-5-2009 i got one messaga from TM-LUCKY.W that your mobile no: has won 200000 GBP in the 2009 shell int'l mobile draw. to claim contact rev. Peter Green on E-mail; spdcraw888@hotmail.com. . ., my mob: no: is 09895913763... what i have to do next to get this?
PAWAN PRASAD Personal  - India

confirming regarding meassage - Personal

Sir as i received a meassage from TM-GMGlowry they have cograte me for winning 300USD so i want to know the reality of the meassage. they also write that i have to contact steve, as i won this in ongoing 2009 Heineken premium light award.
amanpreet hotmail.com  - India

fake message about mobile draw - hotmail.com

i recd a message that i won 500, 000.00 pounds but wen i sent mail to dr.henry, i didn, t recd any reply from there, iwant to know that is this message true or fake?plz contact me on 9988769800
faiyajalam Chevrolet  - India

For Confirmation - INS E Solutions

I was an employee of INS e Solution and my P.F. A/c No is DL/19848/858. Please send me the status of my Account.

Yours Faithfully,

Md. Faiyaj Alam
Lalit Kumar Arora Spark Car Of Chevrolet  - India

Defective MRF tyres - Spark Car Of Chevrolet

Mrf tyres of my Spark car has non uniform wear and tear runing is only 16000 km. car company says that regarding tyres we have to deal with tyre mfg only.
rajeev bhargava Spark Car Of Chevrolet  - India

I agree that GM Motors is making tall claims. I have two spark A/C fitted, These cars give mileage of 10 and 6 KM, GM does not do any thing. Why are they doing business in our country. simply cheating people. There claim of 0 money service is also false. I was forced to make payment by their dealer whihc company agrees that it is wrong, but no one gave money back
John varghese Chevrolet  - India

LACK OF TRAINING FOR chevrolet !!!!! - Chevrolet

To whom it may concern.
My brother own a brand new chevrolet Cruz Diesel. After waiting for 30-40 days he got the vehicle. He registered the the vehicle the very next day as he loves to travel. The third day he started from his home town. Went to the Fuel pump and made his tank full. Started his journey. Once he had driven 800kms he took rest for 2 hours and again started his journey. On his return he could find there was some problem with the vehicle. Upon acceleration vehicle not responding. He called me by 2PM and i told to reach my home town asap, so that we could call the service person from the nearest service center. On his way to my home town the vehicle shut down for more than 2-3 times. He reached my home town in a constant speed of 40 km/hr.
I called the service man and he reached the spot in an hour.
He started looking and he took a test drive for 5km. He got the issue, and told will take the vehicle to the near by main service center at trivandrum.
Next morning by 7AM my brother with the service guy started to the trivandrum service station. Hardly 2km the vehicle shut down in the midst of the town. They tried to start again but failed. The service guy called up the service manager at trivandrum and asked to send the service specialist as the vehicle was completely dead.
The service chief with 2 service men reached by 12PM in the noon and started looking into the trouble. they had a laptop and some tolls to look over.

After 2-3 hrs they told that they to recharge their laptop. Just imagine a service chief of such a big reputed firm with 2service men came to check the complaint a 13lakh vehicle without any backup.
Anyway they got charged the laptop somehow and started their work. Again after 30 min they told they need a browsing center to download a software to locate the error.
I lost my temper, shouted to the service chief for this kind of insult.
My new car was on road for one full day without identifying the complaint.
In short to say, they couldnt find what had happened to the new Cruz till night 8PM.
After 11Pm they arranged a truck and took the vehicle to the trivandrum service center.
WITHOUT PROPER BACKUP THE SERVICE CHIEF CAME TO THE SPOT TO FIND AND RECTIFY THE ISSUE.

the best part of the scene was, these people who all came from the main service station, never knew the connectivity of a laptop. And they had to seek the help from one of my friend.
VERY SAD TO SAY THESE SERVICE PEOPLE DDNT HAD ANY SORT OF TRAINING FOR A PREMIUM CLASS VEHICLE.
sandeepmittal Spark Car, Chevrolet  - Pitam pura, North Delhi, Delhi, India

wrong model entry - Spark Car, Chevrolet

i booked a spark car on AUTO VIKAS , pitam pura.On 22.12.09 i recd a phone for delivery of car, for which i refused. Because i want my car to be 2010 model, so I told them to take it in 2010 i.e 10 days later.But salesperson Mr. Hitesh Oberoi insisted that you take the delivery and I promise that it be registered in the year 2010.There were 4 or 5 cases of such type there. Believing that chevrolet a good brand name for service I agreed, but to my astonishment they registered my vehicle on 24.12.09 which directly gives the loss of Approx. Rs.30000/- to me for being one year old model.Rest 4 or 5 cases were given 2010 model registration.Salesman admits his fault but shows his incompetence to resolve the problem.Please look in to the matter seriously and do needful.

Naveen Kumar s/o Sh. Kartar Singh
236, VPO MUNDKA
ND-110041
vsharmav General Motors Chevrolet / Spark  - Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

Inherent Defect/Design Problem - General Motors Chevrolet / Spark

Please note that I bought Chevy Spark in October 2007 and from the very first day, it’s getting drifted towards left. In all my 3 services with authorized Chevy service center (Shiva Motors, Noida), I complained about it but they couldn’t find out the root cause. After I couldn’t see any solution in sight, I tried another service center too viz Shoppe Tyres but they too seemed helpless.

I am now totally run out of my patience and may approach consumer court for resolution. I am avoiding till now because GM executives are all polite and have all the intention to serve their customers but that is not serving my purpose.

I request you to take concrete action to remove the inherent defect from my vehicle.

Looking for cooperation.