Citibank Prepaid Cards For Plasma Donors - New payment methods for donors

plsdnr13 on Jul 1, 2011
recently DCI has changed the way donors get paid by assigning donors with a prepaid VISA card from citibank. there is not a single citibank in town and now donors have to worry about being nickled and dimed whenver they want to purchase something or visit an ATM. donors should have the right to decide how they get paid not the plasma center. we choose to have our arms stuck once or twice a week sometimes by people with questionable training so they should take the risk of having cash on-hand at the center. the claim of citibank prepaid cards being easier is total bs. i know the issue of surcharges being applied to access your OWN money is nothing new, but to us long-time donors it is freakin' ridiculous. we have the right to decline being issued these crappy cards. give us cash.

Comments

N Dec 19, 2013 by
JERMAINE.D.JONES112778

Best Review
i love what dci do for me. the place is very clean the staff is very RESPECTFUL. MAY GOD BLESS DCI STAFF AN HAPPY HOILDAY. FROM JERMAINE D. JONES #11539
A Dec 4, 2011 by
jersay

WE WANT CASH.NOT F-EN CITI BANK CARDS
N Dec 8, 2011 by
Buster Hymen

What do you expect from a company that is owned by the British Government.
N Sep 25, 2014 by
Linda Solis

I don't have a problem with the way I'm paid there. The staff is friendly and always does there best to get you situated as fast as they can. You can always get a pin number and get your cash back when you make a purchase at a store. I'd rather get paid this way then worry about it getting stolen or losing it.We as donors, can always go else where if we are not happy with the way we are being paid there. I wouldn't want them to risk themselves by having cash there and also us being there if someone was desperate enough to go to try to steal from the center, that would put everyone at risk.
Esmeralda Solis.