Club Mahindra / Gift Voucher - Club Mahindra Gift Voucher

Nitin
Its regarding a clubmhaindra gify voucher,
In month of Nov 2009 I have been called at club mahindra office, Leela Palace Bangalroe, saying I am a lucky person to receive a 3 days stay at any of clubmahindra resort. When I went there it was nothing but a marketing strategy to call people at office and covience them to be a cubmahindra memeber. When I awas not convinced by them they have given me a gift voucher valid for 6 months starting from 28 Nov 2009.
When I planned my holiday and followed the all required procedure to redeem gift voucher, they didnt reply on time and my plan went in vein. When i called them they said we already replied you which was obviously a fake reason. Now from past more than 2 months I am tracing them but they dont reply to mails and when I call to customer care (080-39880000) they say we will do the needful and convey your message to concern person (which is again a lie).
So finally its a trap named gift voucher which they put to catch new members for club mahindra.
Club Mahindra's Gift vouchers cannt be redeemed.

Request all of you reader to never put your effort and time when you hear a call from Club Mahindra and never plan your vacations with club mahindra. Its not my frustation but its the story of most of the people who deal with club Mahindra.If you google you will get lot many reviews more or less like mine.

So when you plan your holiday go for some other options and save your vacations from getting screwed.

Comments

Nitin

I used to get below kind of automated mails which was of no use.

Thank you for writing to Club Mahindra.

This is an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your e-mail. We assure you of a response through one of our executives within 01 working day (we are closed on Sundays and Public Holidays) of receipt of your mail.

Please note the interaction ID for this query is 1965683. Kindly quote this interaction ID for all communications related to this query.

Club Mahindra Members may 'Click here' to track the online status of the interaction in the feedback section on www.clubmahindra.com . While on the website, members can visit the member section to check real time resort availability, place a holiday request, and pay your Annual Subscription Fee instantly in a safe and secure manner.

For telephonic assistance, please do contact our Member Relations Centre at 39880000*. Business timings: 8.00 AM to 10.00 PM, Monday through Saturday and 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM on Sundays & Public Holidays.

We value your relationship with us and look forward to a long and happy association with you.

Best regards,

U Rajkumar
Manager - Member Relations

other one is

Thank you for writing to Club Mahindra.

Please note the interaction ID for this query is 1986185. Kindly quote this interaction ID for all communications related to this query.

Best regards,

U Rajkumar
Manager - Member Relations

When I called customer care and told interaction ID 1986185, he replied there is no suc h Id exists in our system.

Kudos to such system
Nitin

Immediately after posting a comment here, I got a mail from ClubMahaindra suggesting some new date, I will keep posting the progress in this matter

Nitin

Here is the latest reply

Greetings from Club Mahindra!

Thank you for writing to us.

With regard to your mail, we would like to inform you that your gift certificate is valid till 22/05/2010. However, the Complimentary Holiday Voucher can be used only in the following periods Jan 20th to March 31st, 20th July to 28th September, November 25th to December 15th (Specific dates / resort may be closed for this offer from time to time).

All of our resorts are completely booked out till the month of April. Hence, we are unable to process your reservation request against your gift certificate.

We look forward to interacting with you and welcoming you into the Club Mahindra family in the very near future.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you.
Please do mail us for further assistance.

Warm regards,

Sabena
Member relations | Club Mahindra Holidays

Thank you for voicing out your concerns through this forum.

We regret the inconvenience you had to face. Please send in your GV details to my email - indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com and I will ensure to personally coordinate with the concerned and revert to you at the earliest.

Indira
Member Relations
Club Mahindra
Anamb85

Club Mahindra is a really a shit company!!!

I had actually filled up a form in a petrol pump and then received a call from club mahindra saying im a lucky winner and have won a trip to any of the destination of club mahindra resort for 3-4 days.

They then asked me to come over to Ansal Plaza to collect the voucher.. for which they asked me to come according to their timing.. however I was not able to make it.. they kept on calling me and bothering me again and again.. in a day i would atleast receive 5-6 calls.. finally this guy started bugging me saying that you had promised that you will come with your parter to collect the voucher and now you are not going by your word... hellllooowww... oH My Gosh!!! this was really hilarious for me.. I a working lady and even my parter is working it difficult for both of us to catch up time together in the eveng and go collect that voucher... I finally told him its impossible and we cannot make so we dont want that voucher... i dont know why he kept on forcing us to come and collect it.. i told him that if you are that interested in giving us the voucher then please courier it to us.. what will we come and do in your office.. ( i surely knew that was some kinda a sale gimmick there) (As what I had heard from my friend) He then said nopmam its not possible .. we dont hav such policy... anywez finally i again told him that Im least interested.. he still kept onbugging me during my office hours and al... finally i actually had to shout at him to stop botherin me... This was one of the weird expereince i had with CLUB MAHINDRA...

Whoever is reading this please DO NOT fill up any form at the petrol pump or any store for Club Mahinda.. they just fooool you AND then BUG you like anything..

yeah the same happens to me but luckily i didn't turn up to collect the vouchers.anyway thanks for the message. Sudha
N Nov 12, 2012 by
shankarsehgal

I have also tried to redeem my holiday gift voucher.

The result is yet to come within a week.

I will at least now know the truth of Club Mahindra Free Holiday Voucher and will also be able to inform you all about the same

Hope for the best

Sehgal
N Aug 21, 2013 by
7amood

Hi...even I had registered my voucher..but at time to redeem i couldn't utilize the boucher..anyways I'm happy that I didn't became the member of club mahindra...for further details mail me on mohammedbaosman@yahoo.com
N Dec 3, 2013 by
RDhana

Myself and my husband went & attended the session for a hour and atlast we said that we were not interested in the Club Mahindra membership..
Then they have given us the gift voucher which was valid for 6 months ..
I tried to book ith that and didnt find the weekends to book.. Atlast found a date in September, booked and finally went to Coorg & had fun there :):)

Thanks to Club Mahindra !!

I am Rajendra Gala
I went to your webside for Phone no or Email ID.
No Email ID In your webside and All Phone No. are wrong
I got Gift coupon but my coupon is miss place
so i want Fresh coupon.