coca cola mobile draw - Confirmation

Rakesh Madtha
SIR
I HAVE RECEIVED SMS AS : "CONGRATS!! YOUR MOBILE NO. HAS BEEN AWARDED $ 1 MILLION USD IN COCA COLA MOBILE DRAW 2010.TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE, CONTACT THE PAYING BANK ON E-MAIL:nwestclaim@msn.co m
WITH RESPECT TO THE ABOVE REGARD SIR I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO CLAIM MY PRIZE,AND IF IT IS FAKE THEN A VERY STRICT ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN AGAINST SUCH COMPANIES FOR FOOLING A COMMON MAN.

I HOPE MY REQUEST WOULD BE BROUGHT IN YOUR MIND.

Comments

Unable to send mail to cokelive - n.a.

I received an SMS saying i have won i million pounds.
my mob no is +919891128333.
i am not able to send mail as my mailer says that the id cokelive is not valid.
please help me out.

CLAIM FOR PRIZE MONEY - LM-ORANGECO

I hv got a message that i hv won Rs.2 lakhs in the 2009 SHELL INTL Mobile Draw.so i claim for my prize money...

Did not give the winning amount check - Coca-Cola

my mail id selected in coco-cola world cup 2010 south africa, so I lucky wenner of best mail id, and he is a declerd the winning prize of $ 1, 230, 000.00( One millian two handres & tharty thousand united state dollar only), certificate and other document in my mail, so I sand the full detail as per requar of the mail, but he is a not to give the check.

sms recd for prize money - reporter / media

to whomsoever concerned,

this is with regards to the similar complaints tht everyone has be stating on the sms issue, is there any action or clearity been made on this issue .

this is been going on since long and a reputed bank as big as RBS, has not been able to take any action on this .

pls try and clearify the same at the earliest .

nehal

how to cliam my prize money. - olympia mobile

i received the massage im my cell that i have won 200, 000 GB pound i want to is it true and how ido claim, my contract no :9937708405

yesterday i got one message from ta-UKDRAW09 hear i am claiming my prize money .thanking you
my mobil no is 9237232725, 9937738328...

Received a letter that I won a coco-cola prize.Thomas G. Mattia, Director, Worldwide Public Affairs and Communications Senior Vice Prsident COCO COLA COMPANY.
Rene Nel

i had received a msg and want to claim my prize money. wt to do for that?and how get we this prise.. - relience mobile services

relience india limited

I am shocked when i recived your sms in my Reliance mobile about the draw that your company introduced. So please give detail on my E-Mail address.

i want to claim my prize - MOBIL

i want to get my prize.so for that pls help ne, thank u.

claim for prize - hari om electric

dear sir,
i have recved an sms on 31/07/2009 in which its return that you have won a prize money
of us$750 through EMOG mobile draw to claim for it send your name and number to emoguk@live.com
so plz look into the matter and my mobile no is 9850246912

how to claim my prize money - Idea

i had recived your masg how to claim my prize money
anjilaxmi@rediffmail.com pass word 615615

how to claim prize money - AMIT

Mr.Mike.

Hello Mr. Mike I am Mr Amit Makvana from Mumbai. I had received a massage from TA-Winners on my No. 9821801130 Like This- "CONGRATS!!, YOU HAVE WON 250,000.00 POUNDS IN 2009 DEMO (SHELL) INT'L MOBILE DRAWS. WINNING # 3, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT MR. MIKE VIA EMAIL." Thats why I am sending this mail for more enquiry. Please inform me about this Prize and how to claim that prize as early as possible.

Thanking You.
Please Reply me on My No.

not receive claim of prize money - jyotiba enterprise

i have not receive the claim money of winning the 3rd prize of Rs.750,000 on 21/10/2009 in mob shell intal 2009 its mention to cont Dr.pedro

i have received msg u r mobile no has won 500, 000, 00 GBP from misrosoft awards claim u r prize contact REVMUELLER ROBERT EMAIL :MICRODEPT2009@hotmail.com plz tell me is it true i wait for u r reply thank u my mobile no 9666865351

i have received msg u r mobile no has won 500, 000, 00 GBP from misrosoft awards claim u r prize contact REVMUELLER ROBERT EMAIL :MICRODEPT2009@hotmail.com plz tell me is it true i wait for u r reply thank u my mobile no 09425986463

i have got this masses.

i have received msg on 21st december 2009 at 5.38pm that my mobile no has won 500, 000, 00 GBP from (microsoft) award promo to claim your prize contact REV ROBERT MUELLER EMAIL : microdept2009@hotmail.com. Now i would like to know is this true or joke, i hope u will reply me quickly my mobile no is 09433720698

draw2010 - Coca-Cola

respected sir
to day morning i got a message u r mobile is selected for to get the money 1 million (pounds)

for claiming of the coca cola mobile draw 2010 - Coca Cola

Sir, I have received a msg, that contain,
your mobile no have won 1 million pounds in coca cola awards2010. so plz ,tel me is it fake or true

coca cola mobile draw - Confirmation