Coimbatore Taluk office - Ration card - Delay in issue of New Ration card

indiraece

I have applied for ration card in the month of OCtober ' 2009. Verification is done. We still did not receive the ration card. Whenever we go to the office and inquire, same reply comes sayign ration card is in printing. this reply is coming for more than 3 months. Will it take 3 to 4 months for printing? COIMBATORE collector has given information in news papret hat New ration card will be issued in 2 months. Now it is more than 6 months.

Pelase do the needfull.

Comments

hemanth Rationcard  - India

no response from tahsildar office - Rationcard

i have applied for rationcard in feb 08 and haev submitted all necessary proofs of residence and identification as they demanded. I had ration card previoulsy which i have lost and do not possess any copies either . they said ill get ration card within 2 months and documents are enough . i have been there nearly 50 times to the office but they said it had been given in printing . lastly on june 08 i had argument and they said that my raioncard is pending because of not proper identification proofs . i have given all passport copies as proof and property tax copy and i said passport is international identification then whatz the problem . teh said this is nopt enough and feel like the are in demand of something else. kindly help me out.
K.T Naveenkumar Ration Card  - India

Not yet get ration card we before apply 1 month but not yet verification also - RATION CARD

Dear sir/ Madam

Iam applying ration card in villivakkam branch before 1 month they told to me u will receive with in a month verification after that u will get ration card in amonth but not yet get

Thanks Regards,
K.T Naveenkumar
K.T Naveenkumar Ration Card  - India

Dear sir/madam

this naveen iam apply ration card not yet receive i want to know reason of delay
Hanumantha Rayappa Ration Card  - India

This is Hanumantha Rayappa iam apply ration card on DT 12/05/2009 But iam not Reecived
i want no about the reason of delay
K.R.RAMESH Ration Card  - India

verification not completed - RATION CARD

I am residing in company quarters and around 20 families are having ration card.for verification of ration card the authorities has not visited our area.
mohd moiz uddin ansari Ration Card  - India

tilll nw i not gt my ration card
mallika r Ration Card  - India

when verification man cme at my doorsteps he was telling he dont have the relevent form he said he will bring another day but nobody turned till now how i will solve the problem where to contact pl help me

mallika

I have applied for ration card in the month of June ' 2009. Verification is done. We still did not receive the ration card. Whenever we go to the office and inquire, same reply comes sayign ration card is in printing. this reply is coming for more than 3 months. Will it take 3 to 4 months for printing? what is the status report for my ration card.
Kindly take action immmediatly

I have applied for ration card in the month of October ' 2009. Verification is done. We still did not receive the ration card. Whenever we go to the office and inquire, same reply comes sayign ration card is in printing. this reply is coming for more than 10 months. Will it take 4to 6 months for printing? what is the status report for my ration card.
Kindly take action immmediatly, Application Card No:2644/9

Yours Faithfully
E.V.Rajan George
N Jan 20, 2011 by
vigneshddr

I have applied for ration card thru a mediator! He got some money and after nearly 4 months he is saying that he lost my Token; Please advice me!
Is it possible for me to get the ration card??

Vignesh
Coimbatore
N May 14, 2011 by
kottiswaran

myself g.kottiswaran. rationcrd number is 13/G/1205830 . this card status in online is shown "no record found".so please enter the details in online.
N May 28, 2011 by
bhagyabalaji

I have applied for ration card in the month of septamber 24/9/2011. Verification is done. We still did not receive the ration card. Whenever we go to the office and inquire, same reply comes sayign ration card is in printing. this reply is coming for more than 3 months. Will it take 3 to 4 months for printing? what is the status report for my ration card. appication card no:4475

bhagyalakshmi.
N Jun 27, 2011 by
kbramboremo

my dad died on 4th july 2010, after that the ration card was transfered to my mom's name.. now we haven't buy any thing from the ration card, because of this my ration card is delayed for more than 6 months... i have no idea what to do now. and how to continue back... pls any one help me in this situation.. any one can send me the details in kbramboremo@gmail.com
N Aug 4, 2011 by

My Coimbatore ration card number is 13 / G / 1382565 and my previous address
NEW NO.21, MOOGAMBIGAI NAGAR,
GANAPATHY,
COIMBATORE NORTH-641 006

One month back, I have transfered my ration card from coimbatore to madurai, and I have given
my ration card to Madurai Taluk Office to change of my madurai address. But they told that
till date not yet received clearance from coimbatore in our system and also the same has
been checked by me in front of Madurai Taluk Office officers.

So please transfer the same and helpful in this regard.

88700-71783
N Aug 15, 2011 by
Surashar

My name is S.Sureshkumar. I have applied for new ration card in 2010. Verification is done. My application token No. is 4773, Dated 14/10/2010. But still i did not receive the ration card. Till now, 8 times i came to taluk office (With taking leave to my office) to know the status about my new ration card. Whenever we go to the office and inquire, same reply comes saying ration card is in printing. this reply is coming for more than 6 months. Will it take 6 months for printing? Now they are saying your card was missed in printing and they ask xerox copy of my application and its evidences. This was i faced during my last visit on 12.08.2011. So i am mentally disturbed. I dont know why this much system collapse in issuing new ration card. What is the actual status of my ration card. Kindly take action immediatly.

S.Sureshkumar
N Sep 21, 2011 by
alageswaran

My name is P. ALAGESWARAN. I have applied for new ration card in 2011. Verification is done. My application token No. is 1127 Dated 17/06/2011. But still i did not receive the ration card. . Whenever we go to the office and inquire, same reply comes saying ration card is in printing. this reply is coming,
I AM USE THE MY MOTHER CARD, IN THE NAME DELET MY MOTHER CARD, SO WE APPLY WITH NEW CARD, WITH PROOF ALL DOCUMENTS, PL KINDLY ISSUED THE NEW CARD, IN THE CARD ASK THE GAS COMPANY AND SOME ADDRESS VERIFICATION ALSO, PL ACTION IMMED,

BY
P.ALAGESWARAN
190-POLICE KANDA SAMY ST
OLAMBUS, R, N, PURAM
COIMBATORE-641 045
TN
A Nov 29, 2011 by
winvgp

My name is V.Gnana PrakashI have applied for ration card in the month of july 08/7/2011. We still did not receive the ration card. Whenever we go to the office and inquire, same reply comes sayign ration card is in printing. this reply is coming for more than 4 months. Will it take 3 to 4 months for printing? what is the status report for my ration card. application card no:4743/11
N Apr 3, 2012 by
Deepa_kumar

My name is P.Kumar .I have applied for ration card in the month of Aug 2011. Verification is done. We still did not receive the ration card. Whenever we go to the office and inquire, same reply comes sayign ration card is in printing. this reply is coming for more than 9 months. Will it take 3 to 4 months for printing? COIMBATORE collector has given information in news papret hat New ration card will be issued in 2 months. Now it is more than 6 months.Application no:3857/11

So, kindly take immediate action to solve these queries.
N May 3, 2012 by
murali1979

My name is Sathish kumar .I have applied for ration card in the month of Dec - 2011. We still did not receive the ration card. Whenever we go to the office and inquire, same reply comes sayign ration card is in printing. this reply is coming for more than 6 months. Will it take 3 to 4 months for printing? COIMBATORE collector has given information in news papret hat New ration card will be issued in 2 months. Now it is more than 6 months.Application no:4150/11

So, kindly take immediate action to solve these queries
N Jun 21, 2012 by
ration

I have applied for ration card in the month of September ' 2011. Verification is done, computer number is also given but still did not receive the ration card.it is very urgent for us. Whenever we go to the office and inquire, same reply comes sayign ration card is in printing. this reply is coming for more than 9 months. Will it take 9 months for printing? we both husband & wife walking for all the month for ration card from last 9 months.COIMBATORE collector has given information in news Papret hat New ration card will be issued in 2 months. Now it is more than 9 months.

Coimbatore Taluk office - Ration card - Delay in issue of New Ration card