CRA - NSDL - New Pension Scheme - amount not credited to account

Rajesh E R Panjal on Jul 24, 2012
I have a PRAN number 110041196144 and my name is Rajesh E R...... my PRAN account has been freezed saying there is no sufficient investment in 2011-2012 financial year.... I already made Rs.6000/- minimum contribution in the said financial year... but the pop sp UTI had credited the amount somewhere else.... after writing numerous letters to nsdl and uti .... they says the amount has been credited back to my account.... because of freezed account i can't check the statement online.... I want to know why they are freezed my account.... WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW???

Comments

N Jul 27, 2012 by
CRM TEAM

Dear Subscriber,

We wish to inform you that you have not maintained the minimum balance of Rs 6000 for the financial year 2011-12. Hence your account is frozen. To unfreeze your account, you are requested to submit UOS-S10-A(Application for unfreezing) to your source POP-SP (Point Of Presence Service Provide).

You can download the UOS-S10-A form (Application for unfreezing) which is available on CRA website at www.npscra.nsdl.co.in. (Path-Subscriber corner-> forms->All Citizen of India Forms -> UOS-S10-A form.

Further for more information, you can contact us on our Toll free no. 1800 222 080 (using your T-PIN) or email us on info.cra@nsdl.co.in. You can also raise the grievance in CRA system against POP-SP for any complaint regarding your contribution, so that it can be resolved by the POP-SP.

D Oct 12, 2012 by
Sotta

I N.Anil yadav of south central railway having an account of nps scheme a/c no 110000272549 . I request u 2 kindly issue a statement copy to my address. To know my balanc
e please arrange 2 issue. Thanking u
D Dec 13, 2012 by
Kamlesh Kumar Amuley

Iam Kamlesh Kumar Amuley Sahayak Adhyapak education dept. m.p.govt.
my pran is 110051491641. I want to see our account which per month deduction in my salary and paid by employer same amount.
N Feb 13, 2013 by
REDDEM REDDY

I R.VIJAYA BHASKAR REDDY JA MPP PRAKASAM(D) IN AP.MY PRAN NO 110080921230. I PAID AMOUNT FROM 2007 BUT IN MY ACCOUNT 2007, 2008 AMOUNTS ARE NOT CREDITED.

CRA - NSDL - New Pension Scheme - amount not credited to account