Delhi Election Commission Voter I Card - Voter I card

Vikash Sharma
My name is Vikash Sharma & residing in Delhi since 2004. I donot have any voter id card across India. I along with my wife submitted the application for the Voter Id card and submitted the resedential proff also. I am surprised that our name is still not been included in the list. I have submitted application Online also and the the application numbers alloted us are 300754 & 300759. Till date nothing has been done in this this regards.
I donot know what should I do now.
Please Help.

Vikash Sharma
B-33/9 A, Gali No. 01,
Arjun Mohalla, Maujpur
Delhi -110053

Comments

I have not received My Voter Card applied in Oct.2008 for change in address

Rakesh Kr. Anand
D-178 3rd Floor West Patel Nagar
New Delhi-110008

My name is Aanchal Bhasin but on my Election Card my name is written as Anchal Bhasin I want to change my name and Address as well what to do...dont know...Please tellme...

My husband has voter I Card his name is also included in Vikas puri constituency. I have red form Record of Enumeration Sl No. 0245673 dated 16.11.2007 also which was given to us and, I was told that BLO will visit to your house and will call for photography for Voter Card . My husband Voter card no is: LQK 1460054. Apart from this I have fill form 3 time but no response for Voter Card
kindly do needful. awaiting for favorable reply

Anita Upadhyay
WZ-52, Roop Vihar
Nawada Extension
New Delhi - 110059
MOB: 09868889205

My name is Jtain Vashisht, resident of Jagatpuri F-Block, Krishna Nagar. I just want to know that how could i change/correct my name in the id card and where to contact about it.

I Prem Kumar S/O shri Kishun Das, residence at House No.12, Ghoda Mohalla, Aya Nagar, New Delhi-47, I along with my wife submitted the application for the Voter Id card and submitted the resedential proff also in 3 times. I am surprised that our name is still not been included in the list.Till date nothing has been done in this this regards.I donot know what should I do now.Please Help.

Prem Kumar
House No. 12, Ghoda Mohalla, Aya Nagar
New Delhi-110047
Mob:9971593643

I am with my family in Mayurvihar Phase-III, Delhi I am not haveing Vters ID Card for regitering my name where I should go for the same. please advise me.
Gracian.

my name anil tyagi address:- A- 85 FLATE NO- 10 GALI NO -5 EAST NATHU COLONEY SHAHDARA DELHI PIN-10093 .I have sumitted my application three time for new voter i card but till date not gate voter i card .my mobile 9818673730

My name is santosh kumar chaudhry & residing in Delhi since 2001. I donot have any voter id card across India. I along with my friend submitted the application for the Voter Id card and submitted the resedential proff also. Till date nothing has been done in this this regards.
I donot know what should I do now.
Please Help.
My contact no is : 9818706535

santosh kumar chaudhry
C/o : Pawan Dagar
House No: 514, Ward No:2
Mehrauli
Delhi -110050

I have submitted two form for new voter ID in the name of Rajendra singh jimiwal and my wife name Smt. Nirmala Jimiwal. But in new list my name is not present.So please know me that what is the reason that why my name is not appear for making new voter ID card .Please inform Immediately Why the name is not appear and what is the solution for making new voter ID card. I need this card must.

MY ADDRESS :-

RZG-837
Rajnagar Part-2, Palam, New Delhi

I am Vinod Kumar living Delhi since 2009. I Married. I live in rented house. I have not. Voter Card. How can I apply. what is the all formalities.

Vinod Kumar
sunny

my on line voter reg.no.is ID4958 DT. 24/1/09, can u advise me status of my election card

Voter Election card - New Ashok Nagar

I live in New Ashok Nagar befor 5 years. So I want drop my Vote in M.P. Election. Please provide me my election Card

Narendera Kr. Gupta

I am residing in Shaheen Bagh, Abul Fazal, Okhal
I requested 2 times in BLO for address change but still not recivied...

My name along with my family members were enlisted in earlier list of Nasirpur and we were issued voter id cards. But our name is not in present Palam constituency list. We have filled new forms along with our photographs with the office in dwarka phase 1 office and have receipt of these. Please let me know where to get correct information.

Prasenjitt Ganguly and others
Surmandir
G-46 Mandir Marg, Mahavir enclave, Bengali colony
Palam, New delhi-110045

My Part No. 64 of savitiri nagar, Near Malviya nagar
And Numbers are as follows for 4 members
586, 587, 588, 589

for the address m-210 A, IIIRD FLOOR, savitri nagar, 110017

I want my voter ID IT HAS ENROLLED IN VOTER LIST BUT NOT GOT THE VOTER ID I HAVE ALSO SUBMITTED MY PHOTOS TWICE
THE PART NO. IS 64
THE NO. IN LIST ARE
586, 587.588, 589 FOR 4 MEMBERS

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL

owais khan

I stay in chennai city for the last 33years.But i am still not been issued with a voter id card till date.When ever i approche the zonal office to my locality the officer incharge says that the issue of new cards is over or that the last date is over and the application issued to me is in tamil which i cannot read.I would kindly request you to please mail the english formate of the application to apply for the card.I also would want to know what is the last date for me to submit the application and how much time will it take for the card to be issued to me and whome do i have to contact for the same.I do have the proof of address also that is the ration card in which my name is mentioned along with my other family members.Kindly do the needful sir.I shall be thankful.

Delhi Election Commission Voter I Card - Voter I card