Delhi Jal Board Online Bill Payment - online bill payment

kamal kant sahdev
can u please tell me the site where i can pay my water bill on line, as its mentioned in the delhi jal board site but i am not able to find the site where i can make payment on line.
your assistant would be appreciates.

Comments

WE ARE NOT RECEIVING THE WATER BILL SINCE 2003 ON THE ACTUAL BASIS SO NOT PAYING THE BILL SINCE 2007. OUR ADDRESS IS B-49, FIRST FLOOR, PANDAV NAGAR, OPP. MOTHER DAIRY, DELHI-110092 (SHAHDARA SOUTH ZONE). PLEASE LET KNOW FROM WHERE WE CAN ARRANGE TO RECEIVE OUTSTANDING WATER BILL AGAINST THE WATER CONNECTION.

Please respond, would also like to know where I can pay the DJB bills online

1. queswtion : wherer to pay the bills and payable to whom the cheques and drafts to jal board delhi, ?
2. question : if I want to check the meter reading and previous bills where i can seeit.?
3. bill collection offices of delhi jal boards?
D
tomesh

plz reply me urgently becouse i am pay delhi jal board bill payment on cradit card but not show bill payment option plz suggst me thank

WE ARE NOT RECEIVING THE WATER BILL SINCE October-2004. OUR ADDRESS IS PLOT NO.-59, BIHARIPUR EXTENSION, OPP.CRPF CAMP-KHAZOORI, DELHI-110094 (SHAHDARA SOUTH ZONE). PLEASE LET KNOW FROM WHERE WE CAN ARRANGE TO RECEIVE OUTSTANDING WATER BILL AGAINST THE WATER CONNECTION

please provide three on line basic facilities:

1. Bill payment.

2. Name change request

3. Costumer Complaint regarding blockge sewer/poor quality water/no proper supply of water

online bill payment
your assistant would be appreciates.

harish kalra

WE ARE NOT RECIVING THE WATER BILL SINCE JAN 2009 OUR ADDRESE A-37 GALI NO-1, NEHRU VIHAR DELHI-94
Nimish

Delhi jal board provides ridiculous services in providing any response.

i am not getting my water bill since 2006 till date my address house no 151 transfarmer wali gali tukmeer pur ext delhi 94

thanks with regards
subhash
sunit

Aapki site dhekar Khushi hui ki jal board ki payment time per ho sakegi but DHHK KE TEEN PAAT kyonki site kaam hi nahi karti
Agar save water per per kucch bhi suggestion lene ho to pl. call me on this no09810310831 or mail me log paan waste karten hain motor chala ke bhool jaaten hain roj dooes peet peet ker bata na padta hai ki bhi paani bhe raha hai paani band kare do

Please tell me the site where I can pay my water bill on-line for Delhi-Jal Board

i want bill payment on line pleas tell website or prosess

Tell me process of change of ownership of flat.

Hellow Sir,
Our connection name is
Shri Hansa Raj
2742, Ranjeet Nagar,
Delhi-110008
K.no is
Pls could send me the latest duplicate in my E-mail address ASAP

Thanks & regards

How I can pay water supply bill online?

If there is any online payment site for DELHI JAL BOARD please inform.
An action from your end is highly appriciating.

i have an urgent need of water bills please send it immeditely.

I found this link online for payment to delhi jal board however the link doesnt work as it states coming soon...

CAN U TELL ME ANY SITE OF D.J.B. WHICH I USE FOR ONLINE PAYMENT