DESTINATION RESORTS INDIA (Pvt) Ltd — Want money returned from Holiday Package

varcall on Aug 24, 2011
Dear Sir

I have given Rs. 25000/- to CLUB GROUP OF HOTEL/Destination Resorts, Gurgaon as membership fees as first installment of 5 years membership worth Rs 50000/- and signed an agreement with them.

But when I tried to book my holiday package to Manali, by telling them one month in advance, they could not book and even not replied to my mail and refused to talk on phone properly.

After wards, I asked them to return my money back to me, but they refused as it is against the agreement, I have signed.

Please help me how Can I get my money back to me or what should I do.

Company Address:

Corporate Office:

715 Vishwadeep Tower,District Centre,Janakpuri,New Delhi - 48
Phone: 011 25616685,

Regd Off : 101,Kundan Niwas,Harinagar, Ashram New Dehi-14, Ph: 011 49661100-02

Sales Off: Shop No 19, LGF,DT Mega Mall,Gurgaon.

I have forwarded the communication between us in last 2-3 months as written below.

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 3:57 PM, shashi jha <> wrote:

As per company terms and condition membership amount is not refundable ,i had a word with Shashbaz he has also conveyed you the same ,Request you to give us opportunity in future to serve you better.

--- On Sun, 31/7/11, Varun garg <> wrote:

From: Varun garg <>
Subject: Fwd: Varun Garg | Holiday to Manali
Date: Sunday, 31 July, 2011, 5:56 PM

Dear Sir

You are requested to please solve our case.

Please send me your contact number

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Varun garg <>
Date: Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 1:41 AM
Subject: Re: Varun Garg | Holiday to Manali

Dear Sir

We have not still received any reply from you regarding the returning of Money back to me.

You are requested to please do not compel me, to go for some odd things like consumer court etc.

Please reply to this mail.

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 10:45 PM, Varun garg <> wrote:

Dear Sir

As you have not responded up to our expectations and not even contacted us, to send me your status report regarding the booking of holiday package, due to which we had to cancel our planning for holiday, as requested to you.

We are not happy with your dealing and no response attitude and We now bind to cancel our deal with Destination Holiday,

So you are requested to please return my money Rs 25000/- back to me.

Please tell me when should I come to get my money back to me or what would be the mode of payment as reply to this mail.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 9:57 AM, Varun garg <> wrote:

Dear Sir

You are requested to please tell me the status of booking asap.

Please call at 9990492240

Vinci Garg

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 4:54 PM, Varun garg <> wrote:

Dear Shahbaz

We want to avail the coupon 'Special Offer for 2N/3D + Food coupon Rs 2000/-' given by you on 30th April 2011, against payment of Rs 25000/- for being member of Destination Resorts (Bill No : DRI/GMC/027) .

We are planning to go for Manali location from 23rd to 25th June, So you are requested to please book the trip as we have requested for and let us know the status asap.

Our Check-In time would be 23rd June 2011 in day.

Please contact us anytime for the same.

Complaint comments 6 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

not full fill package tour agreement - india holiday pvt ltd

we have package tour for amarnath 4d/3n

WE are promised best survices but not fullfiled
1: we waited at shrinagar air port for 3 hours but no budy come to receive
through the help of airport trafic police we contacted Mr.Saukat (the
tour operater)
who was not khowing that when we suppose to arrive
2:Instead of stay at sonmarg glacier hotel we were dropped at Tent to stay were
we passed PAINFUL night at 0 degree temp and no hot water to wash
mouth, no tea even though paying exta money for that response from tour operator even though repeated request
4.Gull murg sightseeing omited and we were dropped at house boat at
2.00pm on 23rd jun without any information
5.texi pannelty imposed on us
Hi Varun,

I have same complain about this resort. I have invested 15000/- rupees before 8 yeras. I have requested them to get my money back or transfer my membership to another as per written in agreement.

But nothing happen yet. I would like to know whether you got your money back.

Bhaskar Bhise
This is to inform you that I have taken membership of Club group of Hotels on dated 18.07.11 & 18.09.11 by giving cash 1000/- and cheque of Rs. 9000/- and We got receipts vide no.057 & 109 for your company Destination Resorts India Pvt. Ltd.
Now, when We going to book resorts/Hotels for GOA then We have been told that Rs. 6200/- will be submitted extra before going to GOA which was not told your executive by Sh. Sukesh Kohli at the time of meeting at 205, APSRA Arcade Mall, Karol Bagh.
There, we want to withdraw this membership and please return my booking amount of Rs.10, 000/- at the earliest.

Destination Resorts India Pvt Ltd. on the name of Big bazaar call me & invite me for provide you Prize dinner crockery set & tour package by SMS

“Ansal plaza mall Ground Floor 1/A Vashali Matro station .your entry code Chg 223511. For Getting more detail Cont- VIJAY Malik -8750566294”.

Not provided any gift pack He Cheat me & wasted My & our kids time & money.

I have also taken member ship of club group of hotel by giving cash Rs. 2000 and by credit card Rs. 17, 000/-. I have also try to book hotel in Nainital but get failed.
I want to return my total booking amount Rs. 19000/-. please help me.

Anil Maurya
Dear Team,

My Name is Sachin Jain and I am a member of Destination Resorts having Membership No. DMC-588 Dated 27/10/2012. As per the commitment given by your executive at the time registration I should have a received a membership card and other written document from your side. But as if now I have not received any membership card or other relevant document. I have also tried to contact you on customer care number but the kind of response we got is not at all acceptable. Their behaviors ere rude and unprofessional and they have told us to surrender the membership and get the money back.

So now I want my money back and I no more want to be member of your organization. Kindly cancel my membership & return my Money.

DESTINATION RESORTS INDIA (Pvt) Ltd - Want money returned from Holiday Package