Dish TV - Subscription form Submission

Sumit Jagia

Below is mail content i have forwarde to dish tv they irritated us by there service
MailContent{
Please find the attached Scanned Subscription form.

I have got the dish tv STB as a Gift. I have made a connection on 5/5/09, but after 7 day its deactivated. please activate my dishtv connection again.

I have given Rs.700 for Platinum Package for 3 month to Mr. Digambar who came for installation. please find the below details of Dish TV Installation Care Name who came for installation.
Mr. Digambar, Mr. Virendra :

Both person aware of all things
}

dish installation person not even submitting the Subscription form and asking for MMT Delear no. i already told them Dish STB i got as a gift so how come i can give them Dealer MMT no..

Dish Network enterprise want to continue the same kind of service so better they stop there service no one tell to start there service. and suit a case to Sharukh Khar also who is miss guiding us to take Dish tv service

Comments

D
ajo

Well the service provider is on their right way, v've to provide the MMT #, no matter v recived it as a gift, bought second-hand or last but not least "Stolen"..

@ Sumit,

First you have to provide them the dealer MMT number, they are right in asking that number. further if your connection is still not activated then mail your concern on the below mentioned email id for quick resolution of your complaint;

email: customercare@dishtv.in