Dish TV - change of plan

ac katoch

1. I had purchased DISH TV package of VC 01509224126 in Apr 2010.

2. DISH TV representative filled up the application and endorsed our plan under free four months SILVER SAVER (scanned copies are attached) and we were assured for this pack only but on recharge DISH TV taken amount as GOLD PACK is unfair. On enquiry DISH TV accepted the mistake but is not changing my plan. Please advise further action ?

change of plan

Comments

murari lal sharma DishTV  - India

change of plan - DishTV

Iam murari lal sharma having dishtv conection my vc no. 01504933714 mob.no. 9968462876 i want to change my plan in your silver plan and also want to recharge with 700Rs. card no.S00057167090 and A/C no. 635997660676 password 5154 pls do as earli as possible.
sin_amar DishTV  - India

I will give you the email id of Dishtv Customer care, Just mail your concern to Dishtv Customer care for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and contact Number.

Email id: customercare@dishtv.in

1. I had purchased DISH TV package of VC 01509224126 in Apr 2010.

i want to change my plan platinum to silver saver. my vc.no is 01500634935
my mo.no.is 9921837984&my email id is madansurikarprashant@gmail.com.
please tell me after the change made.
N Apr 9, 2011 by
formerahul

1. I had purchased DISH TV package of VC 01507661203 in Apr 2011.

2. DISH TV representative filled up the application and endorsed our plan under free four months SILVER SAVER (scanned copies are attached) and we were assured for this pack only but on recharge DISH TV taken amount as SILVER PACK is unfair. On enquiry DISH TV accepted the mistake but is not changing my plan. Please advise further action ? CALL ME THIS NO.9814899119

RAHUL MITTAL
FORMERAHUL@GMAIL.COM
A Apr 17, 2012 by
ricela

i want to change my plan super platinum pack to super family my vc.no is 015156140009
my mo.no.is 97793-70444&my email id is dineshgoyal444@gmail.com.
please change my package