Dish Tv - change of plan

ac katoch

1. I had purchased DISH TV package of VC 01509224126 in Apr 2010.

2. DISH TV representative filled up the application and endorsed our plan under free four months SILVER SAVER (scanned copies are attached) and we were assured for this pack only but on recharge DISH TV taken amount as GOLD PACK is unfair. On enquiry DISH TV accepted the mistake but is not changing my plan. Please advise further action ?

change of plan

Complaint comments 8 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

change of plan - DishTV

Iam murari lal sharma having dishtv conection my vc no. 01504933714 mob.no. 9968462876 i want to change my plan in your silver plan and also want to recharge with 700Rs. card no.S00057167090 and A/C no. 635997660676 password 5154 pls do as earli as possible.

I will give you the email id of Dishtv Customer care, Just mail your concern to Dishtv Customer care for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and contact Number.

Email id: customercare@dishtv.in

1. I had purchased DISH TV package of VC 01509224126 in Apr 2010.

i want to change my plan platinum to silver saver. my vc.no is 01500634935
my mo.no.is 9921837984&my email id is madansurikarprashant@gmail.com.
please tell me after the change made.

1. I had purchased DISH TV package of VC 01507661203 in Apr 2011.

2. DISH TV representative filled up the application and endorsed our plan under free four months SILVER SAVER (scanned copies are attached) and we were assured for this pack only but on recharge DISH TV taken amount as SILVER PACK is unfair. On enquiry DISH TV accepted the mistake but is not changing my plan. Please advise further action ? CALL ME THIS NO.9814899119

RAHUL MITTAL
FORMERAHUL@GMAIL.COM

i want to change my plan super platinum pack to super family my vc.no is 015156140009
my mo.no.is 97793-70444&my email id is dineshgoyal444@gmail.com.
please change my package

My VC number is 01514649155. My current plan is Platinum sports Full on HD. I have been trying to change it to Family plus pack since two weeks. But I am not able to. Please change my plan to Family plus pack. Call me at registered mobile 9599560413 or mail at kant.ravi25@gmail.com.

Dear Ravikant Bhardwaj,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at write2us@dishtv.in.

Online Team
Dish TV

Satisfactory Rating
    1902
    1860-180-3474 (Only MTNL/BSNL lines)
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301