Dish Tv - online booking and payment

ashokrao bade on Jan 3, 2011
I amd Doctor at Sasoon . and i have booked dish tv online and payment made through SBI debit card in month of 12 Nov.2010 for diwali offer Rs. 699.00 for two times. but Dish tv set not reached at my home adress since three months. And way to find out.
Complaint comments 4 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

not opening dishtv website so we get troble to recharge

I am munib vishwakarma from mumbai and i have booked dish tv online and payment made through SBI net banking in month of 22 october 2012 for online offer Rs. 1090.00 for 1 times. but my transaction has been failed but money is deducted from my account.now how can i get my refund.please help me sir.

online booking dish plus

R/ Sir i am tomorrow (02.03.2013) booking online HD dish tv and amount was deduct my account Rs 1946/- to last night but after deduction the companies was not send a message for conformation the details of online bank transfer conformation TO INB C CAVENUE. REF: No. CCAI3CIIY5181GG6364638 TRANSFER TO 30993845637 AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE. Sir i am requested to you please take action early as possible thanking you.
INDERJIT SINGH M. No. 9903263892, ADD: - G-3/3 NORTH LAND ESTATE NEAR WWW KG SCHOOL ICHAPUR 24PARGANUS NORTH 743144.

Satisfactory Rating
    1914
    1860-180-3474 (Only MTNL/BSNL lines)
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301