e-Birlaa consultancy - cheating fraud consultancy

narenfake on Apr 17, 2012
this consultancy spoil lot of persons life ... they got advance and provide fake offer letter.. two female staff talked flirty to all candidates and spoil their life... naren always said only monday,wednesday friday for joining.. .. we want to complaint to police all of them naren , shella and fathima...don't believe this consultancy...

Comments

N Apr 18, 2012 by
narenfraud e-Birlaa consultancy  - Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

ebirlaa consultancy fraud - e-Birlaa consultancy

e - birlaa consultancy have two cheer girls and running like a red light area...if you enter to that consultancy you just enter to that girls room they talked romantically and tell some company names for back door and collect advance amount....don't believe that consultancy...
A May 20, 2012 by
samual win

I too agree about this B******, he spoiled my friends life, and till not returned money back worth around 2laks, i attach his photo here.he is spoiling all CMM 5 companies names.Please take action over this guy, this is 100% true.

His office address :

date of birth . 28/04/1986

PHONE NO : 9841352990

N May 26, 2012 by
krishnamoorthy123

I too agree this ... my life also spoiled for past 8 months ... First he will took money advance payment and then medical
payment then those money will be use for his own house construction and rolling real estate and rotation to some body for interest ... consultant fraud name - Naren kumar... staff frauds - sheela and fathima... partners - Ramesh and palani vendan... As soon as possible we will took action against him and go to complaint for commissioner of police ...
N May 26, 2012 by
krishnamoorthy123 e-Birlaa consultancy  - Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

fraud consultant - e birlaa

I too agree this ... my life also spoiled for past 8 months .... First he will took money advance payment and then medical
payment then those money will be use for his own house construction and rolling real estate and rotation to some body for interest .... consultant fraud name - Naren kumar... staff frauds - sheela and fathima... partners - Ramesh and palani vendan... As soon as possible we will took action against him and go to complaint for commissioner of police .....
N Jun 1, 2012 by
narenfraud

ya.. it's fake consultancy..krishnamoorthy is only now given an small companies to naren...lot of candidates paid amout for nissan but only muthunayam palani chandru only plan to go that nissan company...some of candidates also support to naren for job but don't believe him...
avadirockers

ya..it's true
avadirockers

candidates are selfish.some candidates paid full amout for nissan.they only plan to go company.some candidates are selfish.don't behave like this.all are want job.
kumararmy

last week we stand for one new company job.but that time also naren make us fool.he not doing anything correct.this week told one new company atleast we don't know that make it success or not.some candidates directly talked to aravind .he is the big fraud.don't believe any consultant here after.
rajff1

gps consultancy only gave now small companies.but that also flop.no one do well.no one have eligible for running consultancy.
A Jun 3, 2012 by
fack e-brilla

is that true "uthunayam palani chandru only plan to go that nissan company"
if its true surly i will not live naran even i too have paid my and waiting for last 7 months,

naran is cheat fellow while he is speaking indugully to us he used to say that "ur r much important to me than another candidates, so it better u dont come in group, if u come in group i cant able to share thing"
he used to say this dialog to each one and used to split the candidate.
so dont believe this guy come in group and fight with him, if we come in group he cant able to tackle us,
so guys unite to get refund.
N Jun 3, 2012 by
fack e-brilla

guys have this personal number which will never be switched off.

A Jun 15, 2012 by
waiting till 30th june

This guy (Naren) have given check with the date of 30th of this month, and have planed to re-open the consultancy as soon as possible.but the check which have already given to one candidate have not been deposited due to Nill balance in this account, and other have been deposited and its has bounced.

we guys should have been got the check with yesterdays date (15-June), now till 30th we cant able to do any thing against him, (we have thought this check would be valid proof for the money which he have to return back), buts its not so, still he ask date and keep on rolling the days as such,

what we have to do is just deposit the check on 30th without his concern, or if you going to say to him that i am going to deposit the check, he will ask to bring the check saying that i will give the amount and get the check but he wont,

so After depositing the check it will bounce with that bounced statement from the bank we guys have to proceed by registering a case.

I think we guys will act so

Hope we will recover the amount as soon as possible.

Thanks for Reading ...

Its 9551052990
N Aug 27, 2012 by
Perumal T e-Birlaa consultancy  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Cheated Money - e-Birlaa consultancy

He took my money for giving job. Not yet he gave the job and not yet returned my money back too. The owner name is Naren Kumar. He is 100% fraud.
A Sep 21, 2012 by
samual win

any one know where naran lives now...he never comes to office nor home...
A Sep 22, 2012 by
google 2

P.naren kumar son of palani

His office address :

date of birth . 28/04/1986

PHONE NO : 9841352990/9551052990
N Sep 22, 2012 by
google 2

he will not be in his home nor office, he is avoiding all legal problem and of us, he is currently in pariya madu near central, or in redhill in his relative house, better fill a compliant against him, more over it wont work, anyway it will giva a chance to see him.
A Sep 23, 2012 by
xcvc

he is 200% fraud
N Sep 28, 2012 by
abcx

already he spoiled life ..
aravind after that told robertbosh, ford and all..
but finally he is fraud no.one.
naren smartly clear all legal problems..if i complaint about him he against question on me why i gave money for job..he blame mistake in students side for gave money and get job also..
don't know what to do..
even though gps atleast provide 10 k job but naren not worth for that also..
and one more important naren know hypnotism in his eyes to attract the guys..so don't talk in front of his eyes..

i feel tomorrow onwards stay in naren home itself untill get the money..

negative way to get a job is the negative exp in life..
N Sep 28, 2012 by
abcx

YES BOSS..YOU TRUE..
HE USED SOME OIL IN HIS EYES..
TO CONTROL THE PERSON..AND LEGAL ACTION IS NOT USE IN THIS PROBLEM..ITS' SPOIL OUR TIME ALSO..
MY REMAINING AMOUNT IS ONE LAC..IF I TAKE LEGAL ACTION I HAVE TO SPEND MORE OF LAWER FEES AND MORE TIME TO GET REFUND...SO I GO TO HIS HOME AND STAY THERE UNTILL HE COME ..TODAY ITSELF I GO HIS HOME..

e-Birlaa consultancy - cheating fraud consultancy