Election Commission - no name in voter list

sourabh kakani
respeted sir,
I sourabh kakani want to draw your attention that my name had not come n election list, i had depoit every document s can y guide me wht to do
My address - Sourabh kakani
vivek vihar phase-3
Building A2 flat 301
493/c/a/ G.T.Road (South) Howrah-7111102
kolkata (west Bengal)

Comments

How can I see voter list of akbarpur lok sabha seat?

Is there any link ?

I have received my voters identity card but there is a mistake in my date of birth.There is no day & no month given.Only the year 1991 is given which is also wrong.My original date of birth is 10-08-1990 & my voters identity card number is WBE0912972.
So, I request you please do the necessary correction as early as possible.

Thanking You, ,
Yours Faithfully,

Amit Kumar Sah.

I am hannan of 19 years resides in tolichowki, hyderabad have not recieved my i voter dentity card.requesting you to please send the relating information regarding voter id card.

How can I see voter list of
Maharashtra Aurangabad
lok sabha seat?

How can I see voter list of Pune
My identity card No MT/42/248/873343

List no name - election

As our name was not found in any voters list yesterday.I & mother couldn't vote.My I card no is BYT1941368.

With due respect I Mrs suparna maity (bhuiyan) state that surprisingly in latest voter list of part no.60 of 187 champdani assembly constituency of 27 serampore parliamentary constituency, my name in it is at the serial no 1335 and on it is written DELETED.I state sincerely that still today i am staying in my present address from where my name was included in the voter list and i voted in all the previous election.
My identity card no is WB/26/181/288582 and i most sincerely request you to make proper arrangement so that i can vote in this election to be held on 7.05 .2009 andthere by get my right of an Indian citizen.
thanking you, yours sincerely
suparna maity.

I
u
WB/26/181/288582 yours sincerly

Suparna Maity.

respeted sir,
I Ajay Kumar Yadav want to draw your attention that my name had not come n election list, i had depoit every document s can y guide me wht to do
My address - Ajay kumar yadav
CO Udai Narayan Yadav,
Village :Subbhakahda,
P.O : Achalganj,
Dist : Unnao,
Kanpur (Utter Pradesh)

Same happened with me My voter ID no. DL327399464. Same with my wife who went to vote for the first time...She is so much upset that she wouldn't vote ever. This is our Mahaan Hindustan where we cannot vote...I am ashamed to be an Indian. SHAME ON THIS SYSTEM where we have a voter ID and cannot vote.

No name in voter list
respeted sir,
I Sangita Shaw want to draw your attention that my name had not come n election list, i had depoit every document s can y guide me wht to do
My address - Shagita Shaw
C/O Sushil Kr Shaw
23/1/H/5 Cossipore Road
Kolkata-700002
Kolkata (West Bengal)

Respect Sir,

I Chaitali Ghosh want to draw your attention that my name had not come election list of 108 Barrackpore Part No 52 I have deposited all the documents and hearing all so done election officer. Till date no information has received.

My address is as under :-

Chaitali Ghosh
37/1 SN Banerjee Road,
Barrackpore
Kolkata - 700120

I am heart patient, recently I over come from heart attack beside that I appointed PRO in election duty
From
Nilesh Dangat
Akurdi College Pune 44

not my name in list pune vidhanshbha plz send me my id card mail and my wief name is pooja shivraj surywanshi

i needed mira mukharjee mother name.

thanks
shila23

N Mar 31, 2011 by
rupak12345

I am Rupak Saha, resident of jyotinagar, Police Station - Bhaktinagar, Dist.-Jalpaiguri, State- West Bengal.
This year my name has not listed in voter list. I have identity card (No.- MHX3528320).
In my identity card following information disclosed:-

Elector's Name- Rupak Saha
Father's Name- Sanjit Saha
Sex-M
Age as on 1.1.2006-19
Address:- Jyotinagar, Bhaktinagar Jalpaiguri 734318

Assembly Constituency:-21-Rajganj(SC)
District- Jalpaiguri
Date:-10.11.2006

so, please consider my application & i most sincerely request you to make proper arrangement so that i can vote in this election to be held on 18.04 .2011 andthere by get my right of an Indian citizen.
thanking you, yours sincerely