Election Commission of India - Voter Id card

DELHI 110017
HARIOM
FATHER/SHRI OM PRAKASH
CON/9873468341

Comments

Voter Id card

i want to apply for election card pls help me

i want to apply for election card

My name Purushottam Kumar
my voting card is lost my voter id no. is GLM5099072
Please tell me solution & My id Print out sent my emil id

non receipt of voter identity card - INDIAN NAVY

i was not been issued with identity card till date, i apply for it from INS Rajput . Request feedback

My address Type Wrong On Voter Identy Card Please retype my correct address and issue new identy card
my correct permanent add. is given below
Name:- HAJARI LAL S/O Late Shri Hukam Singh

M:YADAGARIGUTTA
D:NALGONDA
A.P

Dear sir

Myself Yogesh Agnihotri, S/O shri Kailash Nath Agnihotri, DOB-01/11/1973, resident of E-124/68, Govind Nagar, Kanpur-208006, (U.P) i have submitted my all details by yours representative. I have never receive my voter id card as of yet . i still havnt receive my voter id card
i will be greatful to u if u could please look into the matters
thanking you

yours sincerly
Yogesh Agnihotri
E-124/68, Govind Nagar,
Kanpur-208006 (U.P.)

my address and name in votar id card is not correct.It has to b changed.
i am from bhopal [m.p.]...please tell me the procedure of changing my name and address in votar id card...
address...
d-7 shalimar park,
kolar road, bhopal[m.p.]
ph. no.0755-2493552

I am the voter from South Bangalore. I want to get my Photo ID card made. I stood in the queue for about whole day for 3 days. Sometimes I listen from them that Serial No u have to get, sometimes saying that your name is not there in the data base. Their attitude is not at all good. They do not understand the value of others time. They take 4 hours for the lunch break. What type of demeocracy you people are managing I do not understand. Please understand the people's comfortness. This is not that only leaders have their valuable time. We have much more valuable time than leaders. Please understand my problem and move a step ahead towards resolving such issues because of which general public faces lots of problem.

NP Rana
BTM 1st Stage, Bangalore

I WANT TO KNOW, HOW I CAN CHANGE MY AGE BECAUSE MY AGE ARE WRONG IN MY VOTER I.D CARD

MY MOBLILE N. 9968000441

30.3.2009

TO,
THE STATE AND ELECTION
COMMISSIONER OF DELHI

SUBJECT - NOT RECEIVED ELECTION CARD

This is to inform you that I have not received my election card .I had personally gone and submitted the form in Badarpur Constituency in 2005.Twice the forms have been submitted personally and through another source.

Please let me know the status at the earliest.

My details are as follows:

Name - Bella Jose
Flat no.- A-651, SARITA VIHAR
NEW DELHI -76

MOBILE -9810585093

filed application for voters id card on 28 march 2009 and hope will not get because not paid any under table money

luihje lojkhiou knbkuaf ouyf

Respected Sir,

I am Sarbeswar Dash, Father's Name:- Biswanath Dash, DOB-20/05/1989, Address:- Plot No-508, Sabari Sahi, Near New A, G, Colony, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-751012 (Orissa). I have already register with the voter id but still i didn't get anything and when they come last time with the details of register voter my name was not there in the list..

So please do something if possible..
My address as under:

Pin-751012 (Orissa)
Mobile No-9438669578
Email Id:- dillipkumar05@gmail.com

Voter Id card
I am again very unhappy to say that there is no any great news and difference for me as far as electoral enrolment is concerned. So far my name & my wife name have not been included in the current voter list even though we had submitted the FORM 6 two times along with all the address proofs. My current rental residential is in BIJWASAN AREA near by DADA DEV MANDIR.

I don’t know how many times we have to submit the same? It’s totally regret time for us.

In the last year 6/3/2008 Application No. 29779 and 6/5/2008 Application No. 298893 we registered our & our wife names through online registration and again 22/1/2009 Application No. 3315 and 22/01/2009 Application No. 3362. But whenever I tried to search our names and surprised to know that our names are not included.

Even though during current revision of electoral list we had visited to Rajnagar - II, School in January 2009
and again submitted the fresh FORM 6 along with address proof. But again even this time our name has been Not included at all?? Now I am totally frustrated and we didn’t have so much potential to run from here to there just for getting a VOTER ID CARD.

See we are staying in Delhi from past 14 years and due to lack of follow up by your electoral officers and not because of ours fault we have missed the VOTER ID CARD every time.

So I don’t expect but even though let me know if still we can get it our VOTER ID CARDS.?

Thanks & Regards:
(MYSELF)
Name :- SHAILENDRA LAL.
Date Of Birth :- 23 - 01 -1968.
Relation Name (Wife/Husband/Father/Mother) :- UMA SHANKAR LAL.
Email Id:- shailendra011@rediffmail.com

(MY WIFE)
Name :- SMT NILAM
Date Of Birth :- 01 - 03 - 1979.
Relation Name (Wife/Husband/Father/Mother) :- SHAILENDRA LAL

Thanks & Regards:
(MYSELF)
Name :- SHAILENDRA LAL.
Date Of Birth :- 23 - 01 -1968.
Relation Name (Wife/Husband/Father/Mother) :- UMA SHANKAR LAL.
Email Id:- shailendra011@rediffmail.com

(MY WIFE)
Name :- SMT NILAM
Date Of Birth :- 01 - 03 - 1979.
Relation Name (Wife/Husband/Father/Mother) :- SHAILENDRA LAL

name: jaspal singh
father name :late gyan singh
address: 421 faith full ganj kanpur cantt
date of birth : 12.11.1973
mo no: 09369659600

My mother Radha Krishnamurthy, my wife Gayatri Vaidyanath, and myself A.K.Vaidyanath had a voter ID card and then we have shifted to our own house situated at 53A, Janapriya Abodes, Kenchenahalli, Rajarajeswarinagar, Bangalore 560098. Last year we had shown our said card for change in address and got the required photos taken and paid some fees for the said change when the said process for issue of card was going on at Rajarajeswari School. The said clerk doing the rectification had told that we can come and collect the fresh card after 4 days. When we appeared for the same, nobody was there and till today it is very difficult to trace the same. Really it is pitiable that the authority has not got the simple way to issue the card. On the contrary, for their personal favour they are playing with the public and harassing. I like to know how I can get my families voter's identity card. Please guide.

Election Commission of India - Voter Id card