Electricity - How to change the name of new flat purchaser in electricity bill

Ramesh Solanki
10 days before I have purchased 1 BHK in Kharghar. I want to change my name in place of seller's name in the elcticity bill. can anyone help me out how this can be done ? Please let me know the procedure and the service charges.

Comments

I want change My mother`s name in place of seller`s name in the electricity bill. please let me know the procedure and service charges

thanking you

I have to transfer the name of My Father on the Electricity which is under my Grand Mother's name.
whose is no more.

please advise.

Thanks and Regards
Nimesh Varma
9820573408

sir
i want to change my address from the reliance energy electricity bill. i purchased 2bhk flat in mira road (thane) maharashtra. can you help me?
what is the procedure to change the address?

help me
sunny3r

plz check this link.hope this will help u
N Dec 27, 2011 by
kn.nigam

I have purchased duplex house. I want to change my name in place of builder name in the elcticity bill. can anyone help me out how this can be done ? Please let me know the procedure and the service charges through my e mail. Thanks

K.N.Nigam, Vivekanand ward, Yadav Colony Jabalpur