Electrolux Kelvinator - refrigrator not working

harpreet singh badal
I'm from Punjab Bathinda - Our fridge(electrolux-Kelvinator 2005) was not working - cooling not functioning properly, complaint filed with customer service, - biometer/timer (as told by the service centre)was replaced & we paid Rs.2000 - fridge is still not working properly from the date of repair, almost 6 months have passed-we're calling everyday-we get very few responses, our calls are cut, asked to call back & so on - once in a while some one comes & checks & leaves-your service people are absolutely incompetent & rude-our fridge is still not working properly-its 6 months - shame on a company like Electrolux. Will never recommend nor will I purchase any of your products again !the address/mobile number of the service centre can be given if demanded looking for any one who can help in this matter can call me +919417954604/ mail harpreet_badal@yahoo.com.

thanks n' regards

CST NO-60192415 DATED 19-7-78
AMOUNT PAID TO DEALER IN CASH 14990/- ONLY

Comments

ganesun

My Refridgerator is not working due to compressor problem which is not starting properly. Model 2002 - 195 Ltrs. Purchased 20.10.2002. Pl. arrange to replace the necy. parts immediately.
My mobile No.9382847726 Land Line : 044 - 22317438

D
mamta

My Refridgerator is not working due to compressor problem which is not starting properly. Model 2007 -master cool 165 Ltrs. Purchased 28.11.2007. Pl. arrange to replace the necy. parts immediately.
My mobile No.9211062578 Land Line : 01130685439
address: PTS 473 (B) Malviya Nager, Mahroli road, new delhi-17

sir
i would like to know the contact no or refrence of authorised kelvinator repair center. since my kelvinator is under repair i stay in bangalore pl.

thanking

refrigrator not working - electrolux kalvinator refrigrator

hello sir
sir i am from punjab, abohar, my refrigrator electrolux kalvinato 2004 is not working, from very first month i does not working
first time there was timer problem, i was detected after very long period
it was replaced(timer) but after some month again there was problem again of timer . after repairing it was ok . but in day there is problem of cooling, only there was ice at night.
dealer said in this type of electrolux kalvinator there is no ice at day time .ok in summer every year there is a problem.
we have problem, we can't purchase new please repair or repleace it
sir please help us

I had Purchased a double door 230 ltr electrolux kelvinator on 2004. It is not getting proper colling in down part of the fridge, upper part is ok. The shop which I purchased the fridge is Sangwan electronics in Sector-16, Rohini, New Delhi. Now the shop has been shifted from the old place and not getting any complaint number. When I contacted to a private mechanic, he told me that many complaints coming towards double door fridge Kindly do the Necessary arrangements or give me the complaint cell No. near Rohini.
My mobile No.9990458619 Land Line : 011 - 27851236

The Vice President (Marketing)
M/s. ELECTROLUX KELVINATOR LTD
Global Business Park, 3rd Floor,
Mehrauli - Gurgaon Road,
Gurgaon - 122 002 (Haryana)
Fax : 0124-2803297/98
M O S T U R G E N T
Sub:Un-satisfactory performance of refrigerator Model -ERP- 245FF, Chasis No.925024670-44503140
I had purchased the above subject fridge on 08-01-2005. Astroundingly just after expiary of the guarantee period, it failed to deliver cooling. I approached & repair the almost new machine bearing Rs.2100/- on 23-08-06 from your authorised service care centre-Konnagar, dist.Hooghly in W.B. Again the machine failed and went out of service from 22-04-08. Again informed your authorised service care centre-sreerampur, dist-Hooghly, W.B.and sent a un-experienced man with no company's document/bill.
It is unfortunate to note that a company of your reputation has not only failed to meet the performance of its product but have lowered the quality of its products. In perticular, the response towards customer's satisfaction is least. The chronology of event of purchase - failure - repaire - failure, within a period of three years speaks well about the poor standard of the products that are being presented to the customer leading to unfair harrasment.
In view of the above, I would like to return the fridge to your company, to overcome further harrasment in this regard.you are also reqested to seriously look into the matter, for the benifit of the company and pay me rational price in respect of the return. As no satisfactory utility was delivered from the purchase, and rather aheavy expenses has been incurred from purchaseto maintenance till now, it is not feasible for me to pet the elephant for domestic purpose.
An early response is solicited.

Yours faithfully,
Sanatan Choudhury
398/1, G.T. Road,
B.G. Apartement, Flat A-303,
P.O. Bally, Dist: Howrah-711201 (W.B.)

M/s. ELECTROLUX KELVINATOR LTD
Global Business Park, 3rd Floor,
Mehrauli - Gurgaon Road,
Gurgaon - 122 002 (Haryana) (REMINDER)
Fax : 0124-2803297/98
M O S T U R G E N T
An early response is solicited.

Yours faithfully,
Sanatan Choudhury
398/1, G.T. Road,
B.G. Apartement, Flat A-303,
P.O. Bally, Dist: Howrah-711201 (W.B.)
swapna

Hello Sir,
Even my fridge is not working, I stay in hyderabad, I tried to call many times to serive center but, i dint get a single person who is ready to repair the fridge, at last when i contacted a local repai person he said problem with compressor, took 1000rs, but it hardly worked for a week.I have no idea where to go what to do. why is kelvinator fridge servicing is so poor???
please help me out, i purchased the fridge is 2002 and it is double dore "elcrolux Kelvinator".

any help is appreaciated at least a person to reapir it.

Swapna

I purchased my ELECTROLUX KELVINATOR refrigerator from Jaipur.After one and a half year the door of fridge was started giving trouble, later I got it repaired now it again started giving us the same trouble.The hinges of the door are very weak.Now I wanted to get it repaired I'm unable to get address at Hyderabad who can permanently fixed the problem.Kindly send me the address.

hi, kelvinator fridge is not properly working in my home. kindly sent the contact no of ur service centre in chennai soon

regards
Palanivel
(09790997937)

My fridge Electrolux purchased in June, 2004, has stooped cooling the lower part of the fridge and upper part i.e. freezer is working fine. This has happened 2nd time in last 2 years and it costs around 1800/- to replace the part. It is really painful to spend 1800/- every year on fridge repair.
Can somebody from Kelvinator explain what is the problem. I had a fridge from godrej, which did not required any maintenance for 8 years...

My Refridgerator is not working due to compressor problem which is not starting properly. Model 2002 - 175 Ltrs. Purchased July- August, 2003. Pl. arrange to exchange / replace the necy. parts immediately.
My mobile No.9968078865

dear sir,
my electrolux machine modal no.ER37FF NOT WORKING

THANKS

I'm from Gujarat Ahmedabad - Our fridge(electrolux-Kelvinator 2004) was not working - cooling not functioning properly, complaint filed with customer service, - biometer/timer is not working properly. The person came from the customer care and repair once but again in 3 months the same problem has happened and now he is not coming for repairing again. I would request the management of Electrolux Kelvinator's deaf and dumb ears listen to the customer voice and do the needful to save the customer and their business.

Asit Shah
asit_as@yahoo.com

dear sir,
I am amar more from pune (pimpri) .I purchase new refrigerator of ELECTROLUX KELVINATOR and it is not working so kindly do the needful.

thanks and regards
amar more
09970063989.
D
Anshi

I had Purchased a double door 230 ltr electrolux kelvinator on 2007. It is not getting proper colling in down part of the fridge, upper part is ok. It failed to deliver cooling in every summer. When I contacted to a private mechanic, he told me that many complaints coming towards double door fridge
Kindly do the Necessary arrangements or give me the complaint cell No. of Ahmedabad, Gujarat..

I had purchased a refrigerator of electrolux kelvinator in 2003. I am now facing problem of freezing ice on the main freezing area and some abnormal sound is coming from the fridge.
Please arrange to rectify.
J.Roy
09216912019
ajeet

i have a 170 lt electrolux kelvinator oxycool fridge after some year its opening get in trouble his white bit is not proprly working so its door has fallen.

so plz give me kanpur (u.p.) service center contact no.

i am harpreet singh from patiala (punjab).my complaint no 1405090(222) no somebody help me.its last mail for you after this one we contact congumer court plz contact me mobil no.09888317766

I have a Kelvinator Refrigerator and it is 4 years old. It has been a month now that it is not working.
I called the store where I bought it from and was told it needded to be re-gased.
I felt this to be odd as it is only 4 years, shouldn't the gas last longer in a fridge.

How do we check if the gas is low as the fridge only has 2 year warranty, what happens afterthat?
So in other words the sales rep is saying that we have to gas the fridge every 4 years.

Now I have bought a Samsung double door fridge, how long before i need to re-gas this, I have already spend R11 000 on the samsung...

Why doesn't the rep/ manager explain all this upon buying the product.

Natasha-phoenix, Durban