Employee Provident Fund, Tambaram, Chennai - PF Transfer

sivaraman maruthaipillai
My PF was held with Employee Provident Fund, Tambaram, Chennai -45. My PF no is TN/40160/1994.
I quit my company and joined a new company. From the new company, I initiated PF transfer. My new PF no is :MH/47392/2241. My new employer initiated the PF transfer on 8 months back. But my new employer still now didnt get any response from Employee provident Fund, Tambaram.
when i Contact the same, they are not responding properly.

Comments

To the Concerned Officer,
EPFO Office
Tambaram.

My PF was held with Employee Provident Fund, Tambaram, Chennai -45.
My PF No. is TN / 11461A/ 25946. I have been resigned from the company on 06.05.08. And I have been initiated my pf declare form to my Employer office on 30.08.08 due to my marraige.I am seeing online EPFO Web Site, The Employer has not been sent my PF form to your office till date.
I have been kept acknowledgement copy from my Employer for submitted PF declare form.

D.Manimaran
Pin -607 105
Panruti T.K.
Cuddalore Dist

Sub: PF Claim -Reg.

My PF No. is TN / 11461A/ 25946. I have been resigned from the company on 06.05.08. And I have been submitted my PF Claim form to my Employer office on 30.08.08 due to coming soon my marraige.I am seeing online EPFO Web Site, the following message has appeared "Your Claim Not Received by this Office!". So the Employer has not been sent my PF Claim form to your office till date.I was very much suffered in this regard mentally.I have been kept acknowledgement copy from my Employer for submitted PF Claim form.

D.Manimaran
E' mail ID :d_manimaran@rediffmail.com

MY ACCOUNT NO ISTN/39522D/4203
I WANT TO KNOW THE BALANCE
CAN YOU HELP ME

V.JOSEPH

Sub: PF Claim -Reg.

My PF No. is TN /TAM/048384/000311. I have been resigned from the company on 06.04.08. And I have been submitted my PF Claim form to my Employer office on 20.04.08 . I know status for the PF form.
Kindly do the needful

Yours Faithfully,

Satheesh

My PF was held with Employee Provident Fund, My PF no is TN/51670/73.
Please send me the details of my account
suganthi

I was working in bangalore and left the company in jan 2006, i have to tranfer my pf account from bangalore pf office to chennai pf office. Can you please let me know the procedure?

Thanks and Regards
Briskly

I have applied for the EPF withdrawal (not transfer) on 27th April 2009 . My office is registered with your Tambaram branch.
My EPF no TN/48384/49. My father's name is K.S Nair.
When I checked up EPF claim status on the internet, it says already settled. However I have not received the money in my account. My account number is correct. It is a Delhi a/c number. However the Bank has anywhere banking facilities. I would like to know the following
1) Date and cheque number
2) Settlement amount
3) date of posting.

From
V.Ramakrishnan

My PF was held with Employee Provident Fund, Tambaram, Chennai -45.
My PF No. is TN /TAM/36057/121. I have been resigned from the company on 06.07.08. And I have been initiated my pf declare form to my Employer office on 22.02.09 due to my marraige.I am seeing online EPFO Web Site,
Please help me sir what about that status.

S.Arumugam
Priya

I was employed for past two years in a company and 2 months ago i have resigned from the company. but so far am calling my hr manager for my pf details but he is asking me to call later. he is not giving me proper reply. He asked me to get the form. i have brought the form. now he is asking me to wait. is there any way through which i can get it done. because i know he is making it delayed or might be they dont want to give it. kindly help me out.

My PF no is TN/CHE/52148/146.

I am urgently in need of the amount. kindly let me know the proceedings.

Priya

Sub: PF Claim -Reg.

My PF No. is TN /TAM/60460/043. Iam submitted the scheme form 10c on 30.06.09, till 36 days completed but no reply. I know status for the 10c scheme form. i need very urgent the money.
Kindly do the needful. my mobile no : 9944192065

Yours Faithfully,

senthilkumar

Sub: PF Claim -Reg.

My PF No. is TN /TAM/40561/1625. I had resigned from the company on 31.07.08. my previous company has submitted the transfer form to tambaram office.

But still the fund is not transfer to my new company.

I want to know the status.

Kindly do the needful

U. Mohamed Mustafa

MY ACCOUNT NO PC/619/600
I WANT TO KNOW THE BALANCE
CAN YOU HELP ME

VAIBHAV

Sub: PF Claim -Reg.

My PF No. is TN/52004/0178 . I have been resigned from the company on 21.11.08.My company name is "Technosoft" And I have been submitted my PF Claim form to my Employer office on 15.04.09. .I am seeing online EPFO Web Site, the following message has appeared "Your Claim Not Received by this Office!". So the Employer has not been sent my PF Claim form to your office till date.I was very much suffered in this regard mentally.I have been kept acknowledgement copy from my Employer for submitted PF Claim form.
Please help me in this matter or feedback to my mail ID, as soon as possible.

sridharK

MY pf number is TN/49851/92 i applied before 45 days not yet getting payment.please tell when will i get my payment.

Sub: PF Claim -Reg.

My PF No. is TN/39605/26207 . I have been resigned from the company on 24.12.09.My company name is "Urjita" And I have been submitted my PF Claim form to my Employer office on 25.03.09. I have been kept acknowledgement copy from my Employer for submitted PF Claim form.
Please help me in this matter or feedback to my mail ID, as soon as possible.

suvitha selva rani.t

Sub: PF Claim -Reg.

My PF No. is TN/CHN/TAM/60764/246 I have been resigned from the company on 13.03.09. And I have been submitted my PF Claim
form to my Employer office on 25.09.09 due to coming soon my marraige.I am seeing my Balance.

SIVASUBRAMANI.R
E' mail ID :sivasu_ggsl@yahoo.co.in

I am have been written EPFO officer exam, when you are going to annouce result, i am here from

one of my relatives that's result has been released can you pls tell the which website.

Thanks&regards,

Vimalkumar.v

thankfully acknowledge the receipt of your above cited letter.

I wish to clarify the following points :-

# Sr.No.5 in Scheme Certificate showing 16.11.1995 whereas we joined
December, 1994.

# Last Salary Rs.6500/- but after VI Pay Commission the Salary Structure
have been changed, whether it can be effected in Pensionable Salary.

# Sr.No.13 Elibible Service showing 14 years whereas as 15 years have
been completed by the undersigned.

# Shall I submit the Scheme Certificate at Ahmedabad Office.

Your reply for the above is highly appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUNIL D.HANSRAJANI Phone : 26314111
151/A, Udhavnagar Email : sunildh@prl.res.in
Old Wadej Mobile: 9687406411
AHMEDABAD - 380 013

Sir We need the website like to check out the Transfer application status as like the EPF Refund Status.Pls Do the needful.It is most needful to us.

My brother has die before 2year in a accident ..his company have applied for PF clime and pension but up to now we have not received any amount, As we have submitted all the support forms and documents to the PF office but no action taken for same..please can u help me out the present states and how to proceed further..
PF No :TN48424502