EPF India - not received provident fund

surrender sharma

This is regarding my Provident Fund.I have submitted my provident fund in the month of October-2008 in Nehru-Place Branch which is shifted to Wazirpur but till now i have not received my Provident Fund No "1100" of " Unison Hotels Ltd" & code ."20581" .Please help me so that i can get it soon.

Surender Sharma
PF NO.1100
Unison Hotels Ltd
Code.20581

Comments

not received provident fund

This is regarding my Provident Fund.I have submitted my provident fund in the month of Jan- 2009in Noida Branch Sector 24, but till now i have not received my Provident Fund No "UP/MT23087/367" of " Dipty Lal Judge Mal Pvt.Ltd" .Please help me so that i can get it soon.

Amit Kumar
UP/MT23087/367
Dipty Lal Judge Mal Pvt.Ltd.

I have applied for the withdrawal of PF . My DL Number is DL/28600/69 . I have submitted all withdrawal forms on 5.11.08. Please tell me the status.
pk83874

I want my account status, DL/8291/0904 & UA/33610/0329

This is regarding my Provident Fund AP/HYD/37897/20197.
The PF form has been submitted on June 2008, in the Hyderabad Office.
I was working with HSBC Electronic Data Processing India Pvt. Ltd, Kolkata
When I chased it up with my HR, they said two names are assigned with the same PF number, AP/HYD/37897/20197, where in all the payslips I had got the same PF number, assigned to me.
The form has been resend again beacuse of the discrepancy and till now there is no update regarding the PF status and the amount is still not creditted to my bank account number.
I also lodged many complaints in www.epfindia.com with the Registration No. DARPG/E/2009/00672, Date: 09/01/2009, but didnot get any update.

Please help me.

Rsir,

PLZ GIVE ME A MY PF ACCOUNT CLAIM STATUS.

MY ACCOUNT NO GJ/50284/128

DEAR SIR,

I WILL APPLY EPF CLAIM DECEMBER 2007, I NOT RECEIVED MY CLAIM I HAVE SUBMITED ALL FORMS, PLS GIVE MY EPF STATUS, MY EPF ACCOUNT NUMBER; MH/92073/3753.

PLS CALL THIS NUMBER.9884333353.

REGARDS

THYAGARAJAN DAMODHARAN.

This is regarding my Provident Fund.I have submitted my provident fund in the month of OCT-2008 in CHENNAI, but till now i have not received my Provident Fund No "DL/24754/27662" of " GE MONEY"( Manpower consultancy) .Please help me so that i can get it soon.
pls contact me 09381167559 / 09381434590.

Let me know the status of my Provident fund claim.
Claim No: MH/35064/323
I have applyed before 2 Months back, yet I dont get any detail.

Let me know the status of y PF claim
My PF A/c No. DL/19334/199
MY PF FORM SUBMITTED ON 28.04.2008.

Respected Sir,

I want to know my PF Status my PF Account No is DL/145951925, Please give me detail, I had already claimed but yet I am not getting my check. Please give me the detail feed back as soon as possible.

With Regards
Alok Ranjan Hazra

This is regarding my Provident Fund.I have submitted my provident fund in the month of Dec-2008 in Malad(Bomby)Branch.i have not received my Provident Fund . My P.F No "MH/44481/5140 of " TRENT Ltd" .Please help me so that i can get it soon.

vaibhav solanki- 09898668019

AHMEDABAD

GUJARAT

This is regarding my Provident Fund.I have submitted my provident fund in the month of 12feb-2009 in Nehru-Place Branch which is shifted to Wazirpur but till now i have not received my Provident Fund No "DL/26966/23" of " Distinkt Solution (I) Pvt.Ltd" & code ."28825413" .Please help me so that i can get it soon.

Rajesh Kumar Meena
PF NO.DL/26966/23
Distinkt Solution (I) Pvt.Ltd
Code.28825413
(M)9810308026/01164598026

DEAR SIR,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM AN EX EMPLOYEE OF JRG SECURITIES LTD. AT NASIK BRANCH BUT LEFT THE SERVICE AND APPLIED FOR MY EPF BALANCE . MY EPF NO. KR/21054/608
THE FOLLOWING TWO CHEQUE WERE SENT BY YOU TO ME THE CHEQUE NOUMBERS ARE 263337 AND 200707 AMOUNT RESPECTIVLY 1635/- AND 755/- DATED ON 26/12/2008. CHEQUE WERE DEPOSITED IN DENA BANK ON MY A/C NO. 517736 AND WERE SENT FOR CLEARANCE BY THE DENABANK TO STATE BANK OF INDIA, COCHIN SHIPYARD BRANCH KOCHI - 15 ON DATE 05/01/2009 BUT EVEN THOUH ALONG TIME OF MORE THAN THREE MONTHS AS SINCE BEEN ELAPACED STILL THE CLEARANCE AS NOT RECIVED HERE AND MY AMOUNT IS HELDUP
PLZ, MAKE AN A THOROUEH ENQURY IN THIS MATTER AND EXPIDIDE DECLEARANCE AND OBLIGE
THANKING YOU
MANMAD- 423104
DIST- NASIK
MY MOB NO.- 9850175842

Dear Sir

I have resign from trent ltd in aug 2009. i have submit pf clereance form in decmber 2008.
but still i have not received my clearance amount and even i don't know my balance ammount

Name : Upendra H Patel
M : 9979749146
Company mane : Trent Ltd

PF No : MH/44481/2633

Pls look in the matter. and HELP Me for Solve for The same & help for get my PF Ammount.

Pls Feel Free for call an time.

Waiting for your Poositive Revert.

Thanks & Regards

Upendra H Patel

This is regarding my Provident Fund.I have submitted my provident fund in the month of 29january -2009 in Gurgaon Branch( plot no - 43, Sector 44 ) but till now i have not received my Provident Fund No "Gurgaon 26306/256" of " Score Information Technologies Ltd" .Please help me so that i can get it soon.

This is regarding my Provident Fund.I have submitted my provident fund in the month of October-2008 in Mugapair Branch chennai but till now i have not received my Provident Fund No "402" of " Regency International Clothing Ltd" & code ."65955" .Please help me so that i can get it soon.

sir, i worked in ETA MELCO ENGG CO. (p) L.TD(elevtors&escalators) as technician from july 2004 to november 2005, then i without intimation leave the company, now i fill the epf withdrawl form, on that gezetted officer signature and seal, and i attach affidavit, oppointment letter and send by registerd post directly to chennai epf office, i post that on march 1st, but i dont know my process is which condition, kindly help me, my epf number is TN/39980/1403.

This is regarding my Provident Fund.I have submitted my provident fund in the month of Jan-2008 in Nehru Place (New Delhi) Branch.i have not received my Provident Fund . My P.F No "DL/24719/21 of " Technet Software Solutions Pvt Ltd" .Please help me so that i can get it soo

I had submited my PF form in Jan'09. My PF No is DL/27199/572.Please give me my status.

My PF No is hdfcpf/41589. Please give me my status.

EPF India - not received provident fund