epf office malad kandivali mumbai - provident fund not received

garrys
I am Gurvinder Singh from Mohali(Chandigarh) having pf a/c no. MH/94725/15841. I have applied for my provident fund in December 2009. Till date I haven’t got my provident fund amount. The organization Intelnet global services pvt.ltd. Mohali i worked with said that they forwarded my pf form on 11th feb2010. I have tried epf malad office contact numbers many times but no response from them. Please check and do the needful as soon as possible.

Gurvinder Singh.

Comments

garrys   - Mohali, SAS Nagar, Punjab, India

provident fund not received - epf malad kandivali mumbai

I am Gurvinder Singh from Mohali(Chandigarh) having pf a/c no. MH/94725/15841. I have applied for my provident fund in December 2009. Till date I haven’t got my provident fund amount. The organization Intelnet global services pvt.ltd. Mohali i worked with said that they forwarded my pf form on 11th feb2010. I have tried epf malad kandivali office contact numbers many times but no response from them. Please check and do the needful as soon as possible.

Gurvinder Singh

I need your attention on my following concern which has been pending from last 3.5 years which has decrease my moral regarding your EPF organization activity.

Concern:-
Earlier I have been worked with Renault India, where I submitted my earlier organization Eicher Motor, Epf fund (MP/5587/8767) transfer to Renault EPF Account (MH/94367/24) and detail of amount which has been release EPF office Indore as bellow----

Amount – Rs 31229/-
Cheque No.- 973926
Date- 29/08/08

In reality still that amount has been not transferred to Malad (Kandivali) EPF office.

Need your attention so that Eicher EPF amount will transfer in Renault Account as earliest.

Moreover now from Fiat India I submitted application to transfer EPF amount Renault India to Fiat India EPF account.

You may refer EPF accounts details are as bellow where Pension fund also exists.
EPF EICHER 5587 MP/5587/8767 Indore
EPF RENAULT 94367 MH/94367/24 Malad(Kandivali)
EPF FIAT 123778 MH/PUN/123778/1057 Pune

Sincerely yours,
Anoop Kumar SINGH
+91 9765556083
D May 26, 2011 by
mahadev_gis

I am Mahadev Khandekar from Mumbai having pf a/c no. MH/44139/1315. I have applied for my provident fund in 20 may 2010. Till date I haven’t got my provident fund amount. The organization Genesys Internstional PVT LTD. andheri (Mumbai) Please check and do the needful as soon as possible.

Mahadev Khandekar.
N Jun 14, 2011 by
VIJAYSWARKA   - Mohali, SAS Nagar, Punjab, India

I have already complate dated 12.05.011.Complate number is SROKN/E/2011/01957.till date no reply for your side .complate number is below mentinoed.

Your Registration Number is : SROKN/E/2011/01957
The Grievance is lodged with the office : EPFO, RO, Kandivli
Officer's Name : S.C.Goyal
Phone Number : 02228692531
Email ID : epfkandivlimumbai@yahoo.com

Note: Kindly note the above mentioned Registration Number for further references
An e-mail has been sent to the e-mail id vijayswarka@gmail.com as provided by you.
A Jun 27, 2011 by
VIJAYSWARKA   - Mohali, SAS Nagar, Punjab, India

I am waiting for reply.till date no reply for your side.I am help ful to you.I have applied PF with drawal form dated 30oct.2010, our privous employe'r Skypak Financial Securities Pvt.Ltd.Parsi Panchyat Road Nagardas Road Andhari East Mumbai.My PF number MH/41751/209 .first time mispaced my PF withdrawal form of my company and contact to me again fill up PF form I have already despatched new form and confirm me my company same has been summited of PF office RO malad kandivali dated 07.05.11.Sir i am very helpful and again request to you .Kindly solve this my problem .My position is very low
N Jul 13, 2011 by
pavangopala

dear sir,

iam pavankumar working as sr.Hr executive my organistion RADIANT HOSPITALITY SERVICES PVT LTD
our Privedent fund Registration NUMBER.MH/210037/ we are appling lot of EPFO cliam forms10c &19 in your office sudmit lost 10-december-2010. we also recevied acknowldgment cards also those climies numbers but till now not yet recevied is Pf amount wea approch in by phone yoour PRO is saying
some renovaction work is going on those time till now also we are reeceving same answe we are given to anser our employees to uderstandiag those unlitrate 4th class employees like (house keepers)
those people understand differnt kind of your delay reson i umble request please reqti fi our claimes
ASAP please revert me in this issue

G.pavankumar
pavangopala@gmail.com
N Jul 22, 2011 by
frankie picardo

Dear cs

Its more than one year I have submitted 10D form for pension but till date I have not recd any response for my a/c no. MH/42873/2888

Thks N Rgds

MY MOBILE NO IS --9979865331
N Sep 14, 2011 by
akkirddi

Dear Team,

i applied pf on 05.02.2011 . till the time site shows under process.

please check and confirm the following email id akkireddi@gmail.com.

pf a/c no:MH/47808/29228.

Name:akkireddi latchayya

thanks &regards,
Akkireddi
N Sep 19, 2011 by
pravinyadav epf office malad kandivali mumbai  - India

PF AMOUNT NOT RECEIVE - EPF MALAD KANDIVALI

I have submitted My PF withdrawal form in the month of 6th May 2011 but still I have not received the any amount, and in Website (Claim Status Information) it shows RECEIVED ON 29.07.2011 in under process but I have already submitted in 06 Th May 2011,
And now it’s already more than 5 months.
If I Have already submitted in 06th May 2011 and it shows 29.07.2011 so please let me know why is it so?
Why it’s so delay?
So please let me know the Actual Process with Reason
And now how much long I suppose to wait for the same?
My PF AC NO- MH-93021 / 72
Branch: MALADKANDIVALI
N Sep 20, 2011 by
gitesh.masand

provident fund not received

I am Gitesh Masand from Aurangabad(MS) my pf a/c no. MH/94725/44020. I have applied for my provident fund in feb 2011. Till date I haven’t got my provident fund amount. The organization Intelnet global services pvt.ltd. Aurangabad. as confirmed from the company that they forwarded my pf form on 6th June 2011. I have tried epf malad office contact numbers(R.P.F.C : 28695275, 28695297, 28697990
A.P.F.C : 28692292, 28692722, 28692438) many times but no response from them. also checked with the claim status on EPFO site its showing "NO RECORD FOUND". Please check and do the needful as soon as possible.

gitesh masand.
gitesh.masand@rediffmail.com
D Dec 11, 2012 by
pooja parveen

Daer Team,

i had already send my pf fromdeat on 3/11/2012.but till deat i have not take any stutas of my pf.my pf no.mh/47808/34743.pls relese my pf amount.

Parveen kumar
mail.id-parveen.kumar843@gmail.com
N Nov 9, 2013 by
rahul_thorat

I am Rahul Thorat from pune having pf a/c no. KD/MAL/0212244/000/1314. I have applied for my provident fund in 30 may 2010. Till date I haven’t got my provident fund amount. The organization Genesys Internstional PVT LTD. PUNE Please check and do the needful as soon as possible.

thorat Rahul
rahul.thorat33@gmail.com
N Dec 9, 2014 by
shetakeprashant

PF Transfer

This is in reference to thee transfer of P.F. : KDMAL00947560000000102.It is showing below status.What is the next step/action to transfer PF.

Claim ID : KDMAL141150000075
Status : Claim Form 13 for Transfer to New Account Number: AGAINST Old Member Account has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim.
Reason of rejection: The reason of rejection is not available in database. You may please contact RO/SRO MALADKANDIVALI for further details

Claim ID : KDMAL141100032065
Status : Claim Form 13 for Transfer to New Account Number: AGAINST Old Member Account No (KDMAL00947560000000102) has been approved. Payment is under process

epf office malad kandivali mumbai - provident fund not received