EPFO - EPF Rejected Reason letter

sankar_nanda on Jul 2, 2012
Hi Sir/ madam,

I am Sankar Kumar Nanda, I have checked my PF withdrawal status quite a long time back. It looks like my PF form has been rejcted due to some reason and rejection letter has been dispached to my address . I have not recived it yet and i am not able to send them other form as i don't the actual reason why PF office reject my form .

Can you please investigate the issue and let me know what exactly the problem was , because of that they reject my form.?

My PF number is : GN/GGN/0025468/000/0000249

Below is the message displaying on PF site office site without the reason for rejection of PF withdwawal form

Status Account No. : GNGGN00254680000000249

Claim ID : GNGGN120200004890
Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No
(GNGGN00254680000000249) has been rejected. Rejection letter
is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim form.

Claim ID : GNGGN120200004891
Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No
(GNGGN00254680000000249) has been rejected. Rejection letter is
under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim.

Thanks & Regards
Sankar Kumar Nanda

Email : sankar_nanda@rediffmail.com
Phone number: (0)9886576597

[Mar 21, 2014] EPFO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

mdrnasee EPFO  - India

Didn't get full amount of EPF - EPFO

Sir/Ma'am

My name is R Md Naseeruddin employer Code 50801 pfno 3692 company name scout business services pvt ltd chennai . Sir I got only 14k as my pf amount but my friend who worked with me in
same month, same year, same designatrion & same salary he got 34k . how it is possible ? kindly do the needfull

NASEER
9444622054
vijaychangan EPFO  - India

Claim - EPFO

I posted my PF form on 10.04.2009. But till day no any information abouy claim.
muni prakash yadav EPFO  - India

Balance Amount - EPFO

Myself Muni Prakash Yadav, Contact No 9694011189., I was submit my forms EPF A/c No is RJ/16248/190 on 05 june 09 at Jaipur Office, But till date have not received my money against the above mentioned forms.
Seema Goel EPFO  - India

PF Withdrawl: KA/BN/24960/27411 - EPFO

I have applied for my PF in Dec 2008 and nothing has happend so far.Could you please help me to get my money.

Thanks and Regards
Seema Goel
Shivaji Tiwari EPFO  - India

Sir/ Madam

My name is Shivaji Tiwari, My EPF no. is MH/47227/763 I am given my EPF Application Do not coming any Responcsses
RANPAL AWANA EPFO  - Delhi, India

Dear Sir
i have sent pf about 6 months
but not respone in epfo office
why do you not responce in PF office
pls give me feed back
DHANIA KHORA EPFO  - India

sir, plz intimate my statement of PF
AMRUTA JAGADALE EPFO  - India

MY PF NUMBER IS KN/BN/35841/940 PLEASE FOLLOW THIS ACCOUNT I HAVE APPLIED PF 6 MONTHS IS OVER PLESE ISSUE.
sanjeev kumar samal EPFO  - India

delay in settlement of my epf account - EPFO

I have diposited my necessay epf withdrawal forms at EPFO,Delhi-South, in July 2009.But i'm still to get my money in my account.
sheetal chawla EPFO  - New Delhi, South West Delhi, Delhi, India

PF amount has not received yet - EPFO

I have submitted my PF withdrawl form on 1st March 2010. But till date i have not received the amount. My account no. is DL/36092/263 of Sbarro Restaurants (India) Ltd. Kindly help me out to get that .
Rajesh Murthy EPFO  - Bangalore KR PURAM, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Providend fund pending from last 4 months - EPFO

Hi Team,

I have submitted my PF form via company and the form has been reached the zonal PF office. It is almost 4 months still I did not get the PF money.
When I check in website http://stg1.kar.nic.in/ep it shows the form has been processed 3 months back only. Kindly Help

My PF Number is: KN/BN/19214/090956

ssmiba EPFO  - India

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Miss Sabita Samantaray. My EPF Accno. is OR/10050/52.
Please Check my account is valid or not. & tell about that account information. Please give me reply as soon as possible.
Manoj khera EPFO  - Uttar Pradesh, India

no receive my pf - EPFO

Name:- Mrs Sarita khera W/O Manoj khera...
Add:- F35A1, pratap vihar ghaziabad.....
Acknowledgement a/c no:- 27015/12
Dated:- 2/11/2010
N Jan 21, 2011 by
sanjivsharm EPFO  - Delhi, India

DEAR SIR. MADAM
I AM ANJALI MEHTA I APPLIED FOR MY BEEN 7 MONTHS BACKS WHENEVER I GO TO PF OFFICE THEY ALWAYS TELL COME AFTER 10 DAYS. WHAT CAN I DO MY PF FORM NUMBER IS 30066171
EST CODE IS HR/25935
N Mar 18, 2011 by
Amarendra Senapati EPFO  - India

I have not received my PR Slip in 2008-09
N Mar 18, 2011 by
Amarendra Senapati EPFO  - India

Howmany rupees in my PF Account.
N Mar 28, 2011 by
prasadpo EPFO  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Need Details of PF status - EPFO

I am P. Ram Prasad ,My PF account No is AP/42265/894, i applied for with drawl through my old company, i want the details of my account like how much amount i ll get and when i ll get, Kindly provide the required information, or else suggest me any other option to check the details online.

Ramprasad
N Apr 4, 2011 by
yadav_vijay EPFO  - Delhi, India

PF - EPFO

regarding epf money
sir I vijay kumar yadav have still not received my pf money from south delhi dwarka epfo office . i have already submitted my epf documents on 12th of jan11 at wazirpur office. sir please do the needful at the earliest . pf no-DLCPM935109/408

vijay yadav
N Apr 13, 2011 by
rambabuvellanki EPFO  - Andhra Pradesh, India

WITHDRAWAL OF EPF AMOUNT - EPFO

I AM V.RUKMANGADUDU HAVING PF A/C NO MH/4803/4006 WHICH HAS BEEN CLOSED BY ME, BUT TILL DATE I COULD'T GET THE FINAL AMOUNT.
PLEASE DO NEEDFUL

THANKING YOU

rambabuvellanki@yahoo.co.in
+91 8754489319
N May 12, 2011 by
jjbosco2010 EPFO  - New Delhi, South West Delhi, Delhi, India

MEMBER A/C NO: MHBAN00464300000040197
CLAIM ID: MHBAN110400032500

I RECIEVED MESSAGE ON 11-04-11 AS UNDER PROCESS.

EPFO - EPF Rejected Reason letter