EPFO Wazirpur - RPFc Delhi South Respondent - PF claim amount not red after 2 years of submission and follow up

Alex Jacob
Dated: 28th January 2009
Place: Pune

Sh. M.S.Kalia
Regional P. F. Commissioner I
New Delhi

Sub: - Provident Fund accumulation withdrawal DL/16545/1115 – pending since February 2007.

With due regards to you, this is to inform you about the non-settlement of my PF withdrawal claim DL/16545/1115 submitted at the PF office in February 2007.
Since last 2years, I have been receiving different communications whenever I have queried the status of my claim. But, so far I have not received my settlement amount.

I have submitted ASR form twice, since i was provided with 2 cheque nos stating some amount, that neither me nor the Bank (SBI Berkhera Bhopal) ever received. I have never received a statement which every other PF Office sends across, if at all they had attempted to send.

My ASR forms were duly sealed and submitted by the previous employer at the PF Office twice, yet I am being told that the forms are not received by the Office.I have the receiving stamp from the corresponding PF Offices, attached with this letter.

Even the website epfindia.nic.in misleads me regarding the status of this claim.

Since last 2 years, I am running from pillar to post to get my settlement, including one personal visit to the PFO Wazirpur, just for the settlement of this account from my current location at Pune. I met one Mr. Yadav at the PFO during my visit to PFO Wazirpur in Dec 2007, but all of it has yielded no result
I had raised my concern at the portal for public grievances vide - CEPFO/E/2008/00331 sometime earlier last year that is redirected to your Office.

Kindly direct the concerned officials for any immediate action. Any further delay, I would be left with no choice than to move to a higher authority to seek justice in this case.

Alex Jacob

PS: When i query at this Office, the clerks provide their cell number and ask us to call up during non-working hours. Am i made to believe that PF Office works this way and nothing is possible without greasing the palms of these guys ????

Comments

My PF account no is DL/12227/1336 i applied for my PF on ist november 2008 and till date april 13th 2009 i hv not received please help

Deepak paul

Sub.- Sub: - Provident Fund accumulation withdrawal DL/30026/308 – pending

i have submitted my withdrawl claim in your office on dated 10.02.09. I was suposed to recieve this claim within 2 months of submission i.e. 10.04.09. However, i am still waiting for the claim.

Please help ...

Arun

Sir
I want to transfer my PF. Pl see the details below.
Old PF number : DL/3063/614 (Lurgi India Company Ltd Pin 110044)
New PF number : GJ/BD/21007/725656 (L & T Chiyoda Ltd, B P Estate, Chhani, H Rd No 8, Vadodara 391740). Pl transfer my PF to new account.

My PF account no is DL/5588/28173. i applied for my PF on 22-04-2009. not received please help
Rani

Does Anyone have the Phone Number of Regional P. F. Commissioner I
sk

SURE YOU ARE BEING EXPECTED TO PAY BRIBE

I HAVE SELECTED YOUR CASE FOR SPECIAL ADVICE.

PLEASE VISIT THE SITE OF CBI AND KNOW TELE NO OF THE LOCAL CBI OFFICE.

CONTACT EPFO OFFICE AND SEE WHO IS DEMANDING BRIBE AND GET HIM ARRESTED.

SEE YOUR CASE WILL BE SETTLED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF ARREST.

OR ELSE STOP CRIBBING

YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT DY DIRECTOR OF VIGILANCE ON 011-26178345 IR 09868491960

My PF account no is DL/31075/2 i applied for my PF on ist 16 MAR.2009 and till date 23.07.2009 i hv not received please help

I have applied with 10c & 19 this year January with my HDFC bank A/C. But since I am not geting my Money. Although the web side www.epfindia.com/indiaepf/loginnew.aspx verification I have noticed that
it has already sattled (Receipt_no 28536058). My PF A/c No. Is DL/20125/354 and Company was Lahmeyer International India Pvt. Ltd.
Kindly do some thing
Kishalay Sarkar

I hitesh m dongarwar submitted my form having number DL/19471/1877 on march 2009 but still my claim is not settled. I am in need of money.

Kindly look into the matter and settle my claim as soon as possible

thank

With due regards to you, this is to inform you about my PF ACCOUNT NUMBER - DL / 23746 / 7922, i wanted to know the status of the same that exactly what date i might recieve the PF amount.

Requesting u to reply me to the provided e-mail id.

Thanks & regards,
Vasu Raju.
Direct : +91 22 4251 4376.
Mobile : +91 9892470044.

Employees Provident fund Commissioner
Regional Office, Delhi (South)
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan
28, Community Center
Wazirpur Industrial Area

Sub: - Provident Fund accumulation withdrawal DL-6929/27167 – pending since February 2007.

With due regards to you, this is to inform you about the non-settlement of my PF withdrawal claim DL-6929/27167 submitted at the PF office in February 2007.

I have submitted ASR form twice, since i was provided all the document to your office but I have not received any response form your office

Since last 2 years my mom suffering from CANCER I need money for her treatment sir, Its request to you please settle my PF amount as soon as possible .

Sachin Satpute

Kindly confirm our status of PF withdrawl

mhesh chand sharma

my PF VERY LET I am disagree my pf no DL/11235/568, (BAGGA LINK ROAD SERVICE STATION )

regretted to say that my brother, an ex employee of the food corporation of india(2271) expired on 19-5-2000. his family pension claim under fps No.15185 is still pending, kindly tell the status that of and expidite the finalsettlement and oblige.

I applied for my provident fund amount EPF office Wazirpur New Delhi on 16/09/08. I don't get status of my EPF claim. why is wrong with me so I am not getting any informmation about my EPF. After how long days i can get information my EPF Release and direct credit in my account.

regards

Rajesh Parihar

My EPF A/c No. DL/26342/6839

My Mobile No.09672348453

Addres- Rajesh Parihar C/o Brijmohan Solanki
101, A Central Area,
Udaipur (Rajasthan)
Pin-313001

With due regards to you, this is to inform you about my PF ACCOUNT NUMBER - DL / 21903 / 452, i wanted to know the status of the same that exactly what date i might recieve the PF amount.Form Submitted date was 21 Feb 2010

Requesting u to reply me to the provided e-mail id.

Thanks & regards,
Nawal Kishore
Delhi
Mobile : +91 9999260000.
ANIL

hi this side anil verma not recieved my PF accululation

Sh. M.S.Kalia
Regional P. F. Commissioner I
New Delhi

Sub: - Provident Fund accumulation withdrawal DL/31120/09 – pending since May, 2009.

With due regards to you, this is to inform you about the non-settlement of my PF withdrawal claim DL/31120/09 submitted at the PF office in May 2009.
Since last 1year, I have been receiving different communications whenever I have queried the status of my claim. But, so far I have not received my settlement amount.

Since last 1 years, I am running from pillar to post to get my settlement, including one personal visit to the PFO Wazirpur, just for the settlement of this account from my current location at Bhopal., but all of it has yielded no result
I had raised my concern at the portal for public grievances vide - CEPFO/E/2010/00010 sometime earlier

Brajesh K Singh

I have applied with all particular and signature varification by bank. But not yet received my money. My no.EPF is DL/26013/505. Please look into the matter.

regards,