ESPN Star Cricket - ESPN STAR CRICKET AWARD WINNER

arunmani on May 20, 2012
DEAR SIR, I HAVE RECEIVED A MAIL FROM ESPN STAR CRICKET HEAD OFFICE REGARDING THAT I HAD WON 1,000,000,00 GBP ESPN STAR CRICKET DRAW ONLINE SWEEPSTAKE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAME. I HAVE ALSO COPY THE MAIL BELOW ESPN Head Office

Registered office:
3 Queen Caroline Street,
London, W6 9PE.
Company No: 4620511.

APPROVAL OF AWARD WINNING PRIZE OF 1,000,000.00 GBP FOR TRANSFER.

Dear Beneficiary,

We want to inform you that your verification details have been received and have been processed. I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our lucky winners in the ESPN Star Cricket draw, Online Sweepstakes International Program. As you already know, all participants for the online version were selected randomly from the World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 10,000 unions, associations and corporate bodies that are listed online and each email address was attached to a ticket number. Your email address attached to ticket number: 57522465896530 with Serial number 3652-662 were selected which automatically makes you one of our lucky winners this year 2012.

The COURT AND GOVERNMENT OF UNITED STATES GAMING BOARD has mandated us to Transfer your winning prize to you. We hereby inform you that approval is given for release of an amount £1,000,000.00 (One Million Great British pounds). We have send a FAX to your country RESERVE BANK OF INDIA, Your total winning amount will be transferred to your country within the next 24hrs and to be transferred into your personnel Bank Account through the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).

The draft payment arrangement will help us overcome all the internal and external hitches, and taxes under the COST OF TRANSFER (COT) money transfer laws, financial constitution and policies of your country and our country for the recognition of the rule of law. Also this mode of transfer of your winning price will help abolish complain of double Taxation from both British Government & India Government. You are eligible to receive your Award Price of £1,000,000.00 (One Million Great British pounds).

YOUR BANK INFORMATION MUST BE STATED ACCORDINGLY TO RBI:
BANK NAME:
BANK BRANCH:
BANK ADDRESS:

ACCOUNT NUMBER:
ACCOUNT NAME:
SWIFT CODE (IF ANY):
TWO PASSPORT COPIES

According to the confirmation from your country, Your Funds Transfer will be handled by the Foreign Transfer Department of the Reserve Bank of India and our diplomat in the Person of Diplomat Garry Turner will be arriving in India 10th May, 2012 with all legal documents to be presented to the RBI. You are therefore advise to address your Mail to the foreign Department of the Reserve Bank of India with the Following contact details given below.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
6, Sandad Marg Janpath
New Delhi No: 110001.
Ref: 1100550333RBI
Contact E-mail: info@rbigroup.org
Official Website: http://rsvbndia.org/rbi/home/index.html

Congratulations on behalf of all staffs and member of the ESPN Star Cricket.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Graham Smith,
Payment Co-ordinator,
ESPN Star Cricket Head Office UK.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!!!

Comments

N Jan 21, 2011 by
prasanna77 ESPN Star Cricket  - India

Euro House Moore Street Wolverhampton
WV1 2HE
Ph:+447014231705
Fax:+447010047613 Reg Code No:XGT490

This is to inform you that all is set for the diplomat to proceed with the delivery of your winning funds to your home address which you have provide to this office.Our diplomat ( Mr.Samuel Peter) will arrive India by tomorrow morning to deliver your valid won amount to you.
To avoid any delay of carrying out his duty as stipulated,you are advice to make available the required(14,800 INR)before he arrives to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs clearing obligations at the International Airport for your parcel to be released and pass custom's clearance without hesitation.We advise you keep your winnings confidential until our diplomat arrives your doorstep for a maximum security of our diplomat.
Important Delivery Information
Number of Packages 1
Service: International and Overnight
Departure Date/time:- JANUARY 20 TH 2011 - 11:50 :00 AM
Arrival Date/time:- JANUARY 21 TH 2011- 10:00:00 AM
Please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your winning amount to you.The Diplomat (Mr.Samuel Peter) will also assist you to any of your local Bank and help you cash your winning amount upon delivering your amount to you and take photographs with you and your family for promoting(CRICKET) before leaving.
Thank you for your understanding.
Dr. Terry Smith
N Jun 6, 2012 by
shrirangsawarkar

i am shrirang sawarakr i got a coll from india airport & thay inform me that i got a parsel of money to airport is this true can u send me money is this true reaply me quick sar i am wating
A Jun 8, 2012 by
gyanendraa

claim of prize money
I got a message to my mobile that " CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON 4.2 cr IN ESPN STAR CRICKET ANNIVERSARY AWARD .
Please inform me how to claim prize money
My mobile no. : 9540502060
Email address: gyanendraa88@gmail.com
A Jul 16, 2012 by
prasad surlekar

DEAR SIR, I HAVE RECEIVED A MSG FROM ESPN STAR CRICKET THAT MY MOBILE NUMBER HAD WON 5 LAKHS POUND ESPN STAR CRICKET DRAW ONLINE SWEEPSTAKE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAME. Please inform me how to claim prize money
My mobile no. :9158095497
Email address: SURLEKAR@YMAIL.COM
A Jul 26, 2012 by
najeeb hussain

my mobile no-7500238232
email address-- najeebh35@gmail.com
A Aug 6, 2012 by
karthikmk

i got mail from espnoffice@espncricket. you have won 1000000 amount of great brittan pounds pls tell this true or fake dont play with me
pls contact 9094075135, 9043585466
mail: virukarthi07@gmail.com
N Aug 14, 2012 by
manish kumar meena

DEAR SIR, I HAVE RECIVED A SMS FROM ESPN STAR CRICKET THAT MY MOBIAL NUMBER HAS WON 4CRORE 45LAHK IN ESPN STAR CRICKET UK DRAW, please in form me
my mobial number-09829777935
my email id-manish.meena085@gmail.com

N Sep 19, 2012 by
sanjaysen

These are all fake and bogus email. Beware from such frauds. They will steal all your personal/financial informations for a bigger scam...
N Oct 3, 2012 by
14 vandan

I got a massage to my mobile that YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON Rs 1 crore INR in 2012 YMPICS PMT Draw, For clams, pls send mobile no Name and Ac/no to RBI Delhi so what is this massage mining my name is vipul patel my mob no is 9427032258 and my mail add is pateljhanvi72@yahoo.in
D Oct 12, 2012 by
MMI

THAT'S ALL FRAUDULENT. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THAT PEOPLES AND SAME BE DON'T GIVE ANY PERSONAL AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION.
D Nov 12, 2012 by
yogeshbhujbal10

sir
i receive msg that ur mobile no has won 4crore 45 lakhs in ESPN STAR CRICKET UK draw on my no 9923986287.
plz reply me is it true.
bhujbalyogesh10@gmail.com
D Dec 6, 2012 by
doravelu reddy poluru

hi sir
01-12-2012 i recieve a mail from Star Cricket Awards. After tht they ask me provide name, mobile number, country name.
after recievine that mail i forward my details...
then i got a call from +918376096619
he ask me send money as well as my personal address. i send only my personal details. After that i ask his employee id, designation but he wont give that information.
he send a message to deposit amount in the following account number
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER: RAMENG MAWIA
A/C NUMBER: 2011582080
SBI
BRANCH: KOLASIB
IFSC CODE : SBI0004795

can any one pls let me know if it is true or file a case among the account holder... please do this favour...
D Dec 26, 2012 by
MOHD JAWED AKHTAR

sir mera number bahut baar msg aaya hai lekin kuch mila nahi hai
Mob. 9838562122, 7875294418
Email- jawed1988@gmail.com

N Nov 12, 2013 by
sivakamy

i got espn cricket uk international lottery your winning amt of 2crore50lakshs mail received its true r not
plz contact rvrprakash1984@gmil.com