Eyebrow Pencil - Lakme - Poor quality -lead

DrMM
The Lakme eyebrow pencils purchased by me recently were found to have extremely soft leads which break off very easily when I try to sharpen them.I have tried to sharpen the pencils with the sharpener used for regular writing pencils & it was very easy & effective earlier. Now the lead breaks off even as the sharpener is turned once. I tried to use the razor blade & got the same result & so is the case with the small mini-cutter with which I tried to sharpen the pencil. THE WOOD COVERING IS TOO HARD & THE LEAD IS TOO SOFT, which is the reason for this problem. Considering that the cost of the eyebrow pencil is Rs.30 it is a pity that the lead is breaking away so easily thereby wasting the cash spent. I may mention that I've regularly used this product for the last several decades & only now is this happening.I hope you will improve the product's quality.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Feb 21, 2011 by
S. Verma Eyebrow Pencil - Lakme  - INDIRA PURAM, GHAZIA BAD , Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

EYE BROW PENCIL - LAKME INDIA

Eye brow pencil had the filling at the visible end only but on mending the pencil for further use , it was found to be just empty .

Eyebrow Pencil - Lakme - Poor quality -lead