Fastway Cable Network - set top box not working

Reena Agrawal on May 10, 2012
My set top box is not working properly since a few days. Complaint was done at 9217092170 four days back and since then my life has become hell as everyday I receive a minimum of 5-6 calls at odd hours asking the same questions repeatedly such as my address, name of my local cable operator, VC no.of the box,with the promise of sending someone within an hour. But nobody has so far come to see and attend to the problem.
I am so badly harassed by unnecessary phone calls. Moreover they have stopped showing the analogue connection adding to our misery and forcing us to buy set top boxes for every TV set.
I wonder how will they manage so many boxes and related problems which shall be manifold as compared to what it is today.
CAN ANYBODY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS??????
I

Comments

N May 26, 2012 by
aman brar

my fastway set top box stop working so i want to get new set top box but fastway set top box not available in market so i call fastway more then ten times but i dont get set top box
N Jun 9, 2012 by
happyjatt2700 Fastway Cable Network  - Ambala, Haryana, India

neo prime channel missing from cable network. - fastway cable network

sir actually its not a complaint its only a request . As neo prime which was previously neo cricket is official broadcast partner of euro cup 2012 so please add this channel to ur network as soon as possible . I will be very thankfull to u.
A Sep 22, 2012 by
sai cable

u can contact this no.9780016800 . we r on sai cable entertainment...we r waiting 4 ur comment

Fastway Cable Network - set top box not working