Ford Motors - ENQUIRY OF LOTTERY FRAUD

sunil.tiwarisangit01 on Jan 15, 2012
Respected sir,

I inform to u a lottery e-mails and lottery scam. I receive mail of ford motors this is here and I sent original copy of e-mail I want to know this is a fraud and chiting or not. He is demand to me Rs. 18500/- for custom charge. this details is here. I hope to ur reply and waiting ur advice, What I deposited amount Rs. 18500/- or not. Plz Informe to me by mail. FORD MOTORS PROMOTION ORIGINAL E-MAIL IS ATTACHED HERE FOR U READ IT AND CONFIRM THIS SITUATION.

Reagards

Sunil Kumar Tiwari
New Delhi

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information. Learn more
FORD MOTORS PROMOTION
===========================
CONGRATULATION!!!

YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS WON: 250.000.00 GBP (Our grand prize). We wish to congratulate and formally inform you that you have won the sum of 250.000.00 GBP ( Two Hundred Fifty Thousand Pounds). in the last email-lottery draw,organized by FORD NEW YEAR PROMOTION.
We have confirmed the above winning.You should note that your email address in addition to millions of company and individual email where extracted with a software and the addresses where scrutinized with a ballot system and after the processes,
30 email addresses where selected and they were shared into 3 categories respectively and which you are a winner in the 1st category of 250.000.GBP ( Two Hundred Fifty Thousand Pounds).

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been proceed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
To file for your claim you are advise contact your fiduciary claim agent with the following information provided to you.

FIDUCIARY DEPT :

7.STATE:___________________
8.COUNTRY:___________________
9.OCCUPATION:___________________
10. Scan Copy of your identity

Congratulation once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs Sonia Larry.
Promotion Director

Attention : Lucky Winner

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 5 winners selected for the Annual Lottery Promotions.Ford Motors Promotion felicitate with you and your family. This promotion was set-up to encourage and promote the use of Ford Automobiles Company.

I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all online winners.

hence all has been set for the diplomat ( Mr.Gideon Marshal )to proceed with the delivery of your winning funds to your home address which you have provided to this office. Our diplomat (Mr.Gideon Marshal) will arrive India to deliver your won parcel to you and further proceed to Malaysia to deliver other consignment after he must have handed over your won parcel containing a valid cheque of(250,000.00 GBP ). Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by (The Ford Motors Promotion Board)therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Clearing charges which is Rs.18,500/INR only for the clearing of your consignment from the Indian custom upon the arrival of the delivery officer to your country India.

To avoid any delay of carrying out his duty as stipulated, you are advice to make available the required Rs.18,500/INR when he arrives to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs clearing obligations at the International Airport for your parcel to be released and pass custom's clearance without hesitation. We advise you keep your winnings confidential until our diplomat arrives your doorstep for a maximum security of our diplomat.

Custom Clearance Fees : 5,000 INR
Registration Of Package : 5,000 INR
Immigration Charges : 8,500 INR
TOTAL AMOUNT = 18,500 INR

DEPARTURE TIME: 6:50 PM UK time Date 13th/January/ 2012
=============================================================

ARRIVE TIME: 9:35AM India time Date: 14th/ January/ 2012
Flight No: British Airways BA0327.

According to our flight information booked by this company, the flight will arrived in INDIA then our diplomat will take a local flight or any other possible means to your state where he can locate your designated address. The Diplomat (Mr.Gideon Marshal) will also assist you cash your winning cheque in any of your local Bank and lodge it in your account and then take photographs with you and your family before leaving.

Kindly note that you have to make a cash deposit of Rs. 18,500/INR to India custom before our representative diplomat Mr.Gideon Marshal can leave the airport to your home contact address given to him.

Note: You have to confirm your readiness to make the payment of the custom charges by filling this form below..
A scan copy of your photo:

Please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your winning cheque to you. The Diplomat ( Mr.Gideon Marshal) will also assist you to any of your local Bank and help you cash your winning cheque upon delivering your cheque to you and take a photographs with you and your family before leaving.

Once again congratulations from the Ford Motors Automobiles Promotion Board your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to providing you the best of our quality service.

{Ford Motors Automobiles Promotion

Comments

Shammy Ford Motors  - NCR Ford Faridabad, Faridabad, Haryana, India

Unsatisfactory accident repair - ford motors

I have faced continous challenges with the Ford Service station in Faridabad and the service offered was below standard. I got my car repaired through them in March 2010 and I have been facing reccuring hardships since then. My car's belt got broken in the middle of the road one day and them the radiator fan stopped working while driving. There were lot of other issues and the most recent one is that water is getting inside my car during rains. I have escallated things till the level of the President Ford India and I got replies however; I am fed up with new things coming out each day. My car is just 8 months old.

Would sujject all to be discrete if you intend to get your vehicle repaired through NCR Ford.
A Feb 6, 2012 by

M.NO.07588794002, 08087051505,
(HEADQUARTERS) TICKET NUMBER: 2752246896
============================== =====
Attention: Lucky Winner
We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 5 winners selected for the Annual Lottery Promotions. Ford Motors Promotion felicitate with you and your family. This promotion was set-up to encourage and promote the use of Ford Automobiles Company.

hence all has been set for the diplomat ( Mr. Gideon Marshal )to proceed with the delivery of your winning funds to your home address which you have provided to this office. Our diplomat (Mr. Gideon Marshal) will arrive India to deliver your won parcel to you and further proceed to Malaysia to deliver other consignment after he must have handed over your won parcel containing a valid cheque of(250, 000.00 GBP ). Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by (The Ford Motors Promotion Board)therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Clearing charges which is Rs.18, 500/INR only for the clearing of your consignment from the Indian custom upon the arrival of the delivery officer to your country India.
To avoid any delay of carrying out his duty as stipulated, you are advice to make available the required Rs.18, 500/INR when he arrives to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs clearing obligations at the International Airport for your parcel to be released and pass custom's clearance without hesitation. We advise you keep your winnings confidential until our diplomat arrives your doorstep for a maximum security of our diplomat.

Custom Clearance Fees : 5, 000 INR
Registration Of Package : 5, 000 INR
Immigration Charges : 8, 500 INR
TOTAL AMOUNT = 18, 500 INR
DEPARTURE TIME: 6:50 PM UK time Date 5th/February/ 2012
ARRIVE TIME: 9:35AM India time Date: 6thFebruary / 2012
Flight No: British Airways BA0327.
According to our flight information booked by this company, the flight will arrived in INDIA then our diplomat will take a local flight or any other possible means to your state where he can locate your designated address. The Diplomat (Mr. Gideon Marshal) will also assist you cash your winning cheque in any of your local Bank and lodge it in your account and then take photographs with you and your family before leaving.

Kindly note that you have to make a cash deposit of Rs. 18, 500/INR to India custom before our representative diplomat Mr.Gideon Marshal can leave the airport to your home contact address given to him.

{Ford Motors Automobiles Promotion}

This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Please don't print this Email unless you really need.

________________________________________

10. Scan Copy of your identity:- PAN CARD,
11. HAVE YOU WON ANY LOTTERY BEFORE? NO

============================== =====
Attention: Lucky Winner
We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 5 winners selected for the Annual Lottery Promotions.Ford Motors Promotion felicitates with you and your family. This promotion was set-up to encourage and promote the use of Ford Automobiles Company.

Custom Clearance Fees : 5, 000 INR
Registration Of Package : 5, 000 INR
Immigration Charges : 8, 500 INR
TOTAL AMOUNT = 18, 500 INR

DEPARTURE TIME: 6:50 PM UK time Date 5th/February/ 2012
ARRIVE TIME: 9:35AM India time Date: 6thFebruary / 2012
Flight No: British Airways BA0327.

Kindly note that you have to make a cash deposit of Rs. 18, 500/INR to India custom before our representative diplomat Mr. Gideon Marshal can leave the airport to your home contact address given to him.
A scan copy of your photo:

Please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your winning cheque to you. The Diplomat ( Mr. Gideon Marshal) will also assist you to any of your local Bank and help you cash your winning cheque upon delivering your cheque to you and take a photographs with you and your family before leaving.
Once again congratulations from the Ford Motors Automobiles Promotion Board your satisfaction are our priority and we look forward to providing you the best of our quality service.

{Ford Motors Automobiles Promotion}

10. Scan Copy of your identity:- PAN CARD,
11. HAVE YOU WON ANY LOTTERY BEFORE? NO
N Feb 9, 2012 by
Sadhan1964

Does Dr. Sonia Larry, Executive Director, Ford Motors Automobiles Promotion and organize a e-mail draw. please confirm at the earliest as there diplomat arrived in India for further action.
You are therefore requested to kindly give me the reply as early as possible.
Your sincerely
Sadhan Chakraborty
N May 7, 2012 by
Sagardas

I inform to u a lottery e-mails and lottery scam. I receive mail of ford motors this is here and I sent original copy of e-mail I want to know this is a fraud and cheating or not. He is demand to me Rs. 18500/- for custom charge. this details is here. I hope to Ur reply and waiting Ur advice, What I deposited amount Rs. 18500/- or not. Please Inform to me by mail. FORD MOTORS PROMOTION ORIGINAL E-MAIL IS ATTACHED HERE FOR U READ IT AND CONFIRM THIS SITUATION.

N Jul 7, 2013 by

22 Garden Close Stamford
Linc`s, PE9 2YP, London
TEL: Tel: +448719746313

ATTENTION MR. SREEKATH VISHNU
We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail and the content there in; we wish to thank you once again for your co-operation. Your winning prize of (500, 000.00 GBP) Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (4CRORE 60LAHK) has been deposited in our paying bank here in United Kingdom in a temporary account and shall been sent to you, on the approval of your payment you will receive your fund by diplomatic system of payment in your home address over there in your country.
Be informed that in accordance with the BRITISH FINANCIAL SERVICE AUTHORITY AND BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION IN INDIA, (THE BENEFICIARY) is required to obtain approval certificate from the British high commission which is going to cause you some amount of money for obtaining the certificate of your compensation fund on behalf of TOYOTA AUTO MOBILE COMPANY and also you are to make arrangement before the arrival of the diplomat. approval certificate in your country India from the British high commission which he will use to register your fund to enable the British High commission Release the consignment/fund to the diplomat for the final delivery to your home address.
Note that the Senior British Diplomat, (Mr Charles) is expected to depart from United Kingdom as soon as possible. You are required to confirm your readiness for the approval certificate of your consignment before the delivery officer arrives in your country.

Please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your winning cheque to you. The Diplomat (Mr Charles) E. Mail diplomatcharles59@yahoo.com will also assist you to any of your local Bank and help you cash your winning cheque upon delivering of your winning cheque he will take a photograph with you and your family before leaving.
BELOW ARE THE DETAILS AND SCHEDULE OF YOUR APPOINTED DIPLOMAT:
DEPARTURE DETAILS
BRITISH AIRWAY FLIGHTS DETAILS
DEPARTURE TIME: 6:50 PM UK time, Date Sunday 7th, 2013.
============================== ============================== =
ARRIVAL TIME: 9:35 AM India time, Date Monday 8th, 2013.
Flight No: British Airways BA0327.

NOTE THAT THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION CANNOT RELEASE THE CONSIGNMENT TO THE DIPLOMAT WITHOUT THE PAYMENT SINCE IT IS THEIR GOVERNMENTAL RULES AND REGULATION AND MUST BE RESPECTED AND COMPLETED. Kindly let us know your readiness upon the arrival of the diplomat to enable the British High Commission release your consignment for the final delivery to your door step as per your provided home Address.
Acknowledge the receipt of this important email prior to the departure of the delegated Diplomatic.
Congratulations once again. Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any difficulties in understanding the process as we will always be here to help you.

Dr Mark David.
Tel: +448719746313
Please do not reply if you are NOT the owner of this email address.
N Jul 7, 2013 by