Freecharge.in - Fraud

maverick_aryan on Feb 14, 2011
I initiated a recharge of Rs. 100 but the amount that got credited in my account was just Rs. 1. This company is a total fraud

Fraud

[Apr 04, 2014] Freecharge.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

N Feb 16, 2011 by
wilma kenny

Can you please mail your transaction id or mobile no. to the following mail id, so that we can look into transaction.

wilma.kenny@freecharge.in

Wilma Kenny
N Feb 16, 2011 by
wilma kenny

As per the details provided by you for order id-874427, its a successful transaction with operator id-49978027.Request you to please confirm the same from your service provider.

Wilma Kenny
N Feb 17, 2011 by
RajneeshVerma Freecharge.in  - Karnataka, India

Neither mobile get charged not got my money back. - Freecharge.in

Tried recharging my vodafone no using Freecharge.in. Money (311) got deducted from my account but no didnt get recharged. Order no is 633764.

When i try calling them, they pic up the phone and then put it on hold.
N Feb 17, 2011 by
wilma kenny Freecharge.in  - Karnataka, India

We have marked a mail to our payment gateway about your refund. Refund is already processed on 25th jan from our end. I have also marked you in that

Awaiting their reply.

N Mar 2, 2011 by
look2shri Freecharge.in  - Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

recharge not done but the money deducted from my credit card - Freecharge.in

hi,
i recharge my mob no. with the amt.97/- and my order id is 1091642 date 1/3/2011. The money get
deducted frm my credit card but recharge not done. I sent atleast 10 mail to them but not even single
reply came frm their side.

thanx
A Mar 21, 2011 by
arunsingla Freecharge.in  - Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

i agree u i had rechrged my airtel no. for rs. 100 the money get deducted from my debit card & the recharge was nt done
N Mar 21, 2011 by
buttercup Freecharge.in  - Haryana, India

FRAUD (recharge not done and money not refunded) - Freecharge.in

I initiated a recharge of Rs. 333 but the amount was not credited in my account. This company is a total fraud

N Mar 21, 2011 by
wilma kenny Freecharge.in  - Haryana, India

Greetings from freecharge.in

Can you please share your order id with us so that we can hepl you.

N Mar 23, 2011 by
wilma kenny Freecharge.in  - Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Greetings from Freecharge.in

Refund have been done on 03rd march in your account with bank refund number 137670. Request you to please check with your bank.

Assuring you of best services at all times.

A Mar 23, 2011 by
prkjai

Completely fraud company.

All - don't waste your money. They are using this site as money making machine. I have done recharged 3 days back but my mobile is not yet charged. Completely bullshit company. Sent multiple emails no reply from their side.

-JP
D Mar 25, 2011 by
zzz_sonia

I had recharged many times using freecharge.in, I have no complain at all.even i got many coupons.
N Mar 25, 2011 by
bharathivlsi08

I too have recharged in the freecharge.in many times. Twice the transcation got lost, but the money is refunded. Last 3 days the site seems to be down. I lost Rs 55 two days ago. Can anyone help me.
N Apr 22, 2011 by
sohilsgandhi

i have never ever received the coupons from freecharge.in
plz revert back on 9773664672
N Apr 25, 2011 by
tgoya Freecharge.in  - Karnataka, India

Payment Done but no Delivery of Order - Freecharge.in

I have placed an order to FREERECHARGE.IN and i have not received the order till now its almost 7 days delayed i contacted to them they said contact to courier service i contacted to courier service that are very worst vendors very much abusive so what should i do now i have all the order no and details
i am attaching to you.
kindly take necessary action.
A Apr 28, 2011 by
kapil sidhesware

I always reachare using freecharge regularly...never i lost money and i always get coupons within 2 days...its amazing
D May 2, 2011 by
djamie

I do all my recharges using freecharge.in. I did have issues sometimes due to some server problems.. but i have always received the refund in such cases!
D May 5, 2011 by
deepakmaun

I have been using the website for all my recharges and i have never ever faced a problem. In fact every time i get the coupons within 3-4 days. Did a recharge 5 mins back and got the amount instantly.

Deepak
Ahmedabad
A May 11, 2011 by
maverick_aryan

My query posted above as maverick_aryan was addressed and resolved by the freecharge guys. But yes they have a slow customer service and resolving of failed payments DOES TAKE TIME for the customers.
N May 12, 2011 by
Raviranjan1107

brother... your luck may be haiving some sort of problem..
i am using this site consistently and i am not having such problems.. twice my rechage failed but my balance got refunded completely.. so recharge without any issue.
N May 18, 2011 by
bgovindia Freecharge.in  - Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

Non fulfillment of commitment given by them - Freecharge.in

The company is offering, as displayed on its website, voucher coupons for amount of recharge done on prepaid mobile services.

Seeing that had recharged my prepaid from it, but it is almost 4 weeks and company hasn't send the gift voucher, which it claims on website.

Hence be aware of this dupping company giving false promises.

Have sent them several reminder emails, as they do not have any phone no. Contact on their website.

Have a invoice given by them, let me know further as what should be done ?

Freecharge.in - Fraud