Freecharge.in - Fraud

maverick_aryan on Feb 14, 2011
I initiated a recharge of Rs. 100 but the amount that got credited in my account was just Rs. 1. This company is a total fraud

Fraud

[Apr 04, 2014] Freecharge.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

N Feb 16, 2011 by
wilma kenny

Can you please mail your transaction id or mobile no. to the following mail id, so that we can look into transaction.

wilma.kenny@freecharge.in

Wilma Kenny
N Feb 16, 2011 by
wilma kenny

As per the details provided by you for order id-874427, its a successful transaction with operator id-49978027.Request you to please confirm the same from your service provider.

Wilma Kenny
N Feb 17, 2011 by
RajneeshVerma Freecharge.in  - Karnataka, India

Neither mobile get charged not got my money back. - Freecharge.in

Tried recharging my vodafone no using Freecharge.in. Money (311) got deducted from my account but no didnt get recharged. Order no is 633764.

When i try calling them, they pic up the phone and then put it on hold.
N Feb 17, 2011 by
wilma kenny Freecharge.in  - Karnataka, India

We have marked a mail to our payment gateway about your refund. Refund is already processed on 25th jan from our end. I have also marked you in that

Awaiting their reply.

A Mar 23, 2011 by
prkjai

Completely fraud company.

All - don't waste your money. They are using this site as money making machine. I have done recharged 3 days back but my mobile is not yet charged. Completely bullshit company. Sent multiple emails no reply from their side.

-JP
D Mar 25, 2011 by
zzz_sonia

I had recharged many times using freecharge.in, I have no complain at all.even i got many coupons.
N Mar 25, 2011 by
bharathivlsi08

I too have recharged in the freecharge.in many times. Twice the transcation got lost, but the money is refunded. Last 3 days the site seems to be down. I lost Rs 55 two days ago. Can anyone help me.
N Apr 22, 2011 by
sohilsgandhi

i have never ever received the coupons from freecharge.in
plz revert back on 9773664672
N Apr 25, 2011 by
tgoya Freecharge.in  - Karnataka, India

Payment Done but no Delivery of Order - Freecharge.in

I have placed an order to FREERECHARGE.IN and i have not received the order till now its almost 7 days delayed i contacted to them they said contact to courier service i contacted to courier service that are very worst vendors very much abusive so what should i do now i have all the order no and details
i am attaching to you.
kindly take necessary action.
A Apr 28, 2011 by
kapil sidhesware

I always reachare using freecharge regularly...never i lost money and i always get coupons within 2 days...its amazing
D May 2, 2011 by
djamie

I do all my recharges using freecharge.in. I did have issues sometimes due to some server problems.. but i have always received the refund in such cases!
D May 5, 2011 by
deepakmaun

I have been using the website for all my recharges and i have never ever faced a problem. In fact every time i get the coupons within 3-4 days. Did a recharge 5 mins back and got the amount instantly.

Deepak
Ahmedabad
A May 11, 2011 by
maverick_aryan

My query posted above as maverick_aryan was addressed and resolved by the freecharge guys. But yes they have a slow customer service and resolving of failed payments DOES TAKE TIME for the customers.
N May 12, 2011 by
Raviranjan1107

brother... your luck may be haiving some sort of problem..
i am using this site consistently and i am not having such problems.. twice my rechage failed but my balance got refunded completely.. so recharge without any issue.
N May 21, 2011 by
defaultuser

i have used freecharge and got full talktime for 333 airtel recharge. but I haven't got the inkfruit coupons i ordered
A Jun 1, 2011 by
n49kumar

Total Fraud company... twice my account is not credited with balance... and the amount is deducted from the bank...
A Jun 3, 2011 by
eiopener

i recharged my no: from freecharge with rs. 100 and rs. 10 was additional deduction for coupons.when i checked my account, it showed rs.110 debited from my account, but neither the balance nor the coupons came.
freecharge is a total fraud..it cheats few of their customers and never return the money..freecharge shows this attractive offer to customers and steal their money by doing fraud.
its been more than a month and yet no money refunded from freecharge.
N Jun 5, 2011 by
Biren Mistri

i recharge many times from freecharge.in but never lost my money and got free coupons regularly

from,
Biren
A Jun 6, 2011 by
shilpa.grover

This is w.r.t order # 2838764, I applied for online recharge of Rs. 50/-via freecharge.in for my vodafone number.using visa debit card.
The money(50+10, for Coupon delivery) was subsequently deducted from my account;
However, I didn't get a recharge in my mobile.
Now, it remains to be seen if they send coupons or not..

but as of now..a big thumbs down to freecharge.in..

shilpagro@gmail.com
N Jun 13, 2011 by
mdrnasee

Hi Myself Md Naseer from chennai I have done recharge 06/09/2011 11:50 pm, Im still waiting for my recharge . give my money back or recharge .. I didn't get the recharge balance in my mobile .
how can close my complaint without doing anything ? 9790880772 complaint id no is : Complaint #14300

Freecharge.in - Fraud