GE Countrywide - NOC not received

Tarun Prasad on Jun 22, 2011
I had purchased a Royal Enfield Thunderbird bike from Kayz showroom located in Gujrawala town north delhi which is financed by Ge Countrywide Con. Fin. Se.
Regn No. DL 8S AB 8401
Model: ThunderBird, Royal Enfield
Reg Date: 09/01/2006

Name of Chhavi Prasad D/O Sh. Rajendra Prasad Add: 120, 2nd floor, gujrawala town-2 Delhi- 110009

I want to say that my all installations have completed in December 2009 till now I have not received any NOC from you.

Chhavi Prasad
Cell No. 9871164925
Email: djtarun_767@yahoo.co.in

Comments

N Jun 28, 2012 by
vishwanathhema

I had purchased a TVS Victor bike from near Devagowda petrol bunk Showroom, which is financed by Ge Countrywide Con. Fin. Se.
Regn No. KA 05 EU 3014
Model: TVS VICTOR
Chassis Number: MD625AF1742N07934
Engine Number: OF1N41300058
Reg Date: 10/11/2004

Name of Vishwanath.G No.112, Kavika Quarters, Byatrayanapura, Mysore Road, Bangalore - 560026
New Address: Vishwanath.G, No.41, Vinayaka Layout, Gnana Boodhini School Road, Nagadevanahalli, Bangalore-560056.

I want to say that my all installations have completed in November 2006 but till now I have not received any NOC from you.

Vishwanath.G
Mob: 9035299718
Email: vishwahema.nath4@gmail.com
N Aug 23, 2012 by
ANKUR SHARMAN

dear sir,
I had purchased bajaj discover from dewan bajaj lajpat nagar in october 2004 which is financed by Ge countrywide. DL 3S AQ 1807
All the installments were cleared pls send me noc of this bike.

THANKS
VIJAY KUMAR SHARMA

46/1 CENTRAL ROAD
JUNGPURA, BHOGAL
NEW DELHI-14.
D Oct 9, 2012 by
Himanshug

NOC not received

I had purchased a Honda Unicorn bike from Swaroop showroom located inPreet Vihar, East Delhi which is financed by Ge Countrywide Con. Fin. Se.

Regn No. DL 7S AQ0526
Model: Honda Unicorn 2006
Reg Date: 05/06/2006

Name of Gulzar Singh, S/O Sh. Hari Singh, Add: X/2065, Gali No. 1, Rajgarh Extension Delhi- 110031

I want to say that my all installations have completed but I have not received any NOC from you till now.

Thanks & Regards
Gulzar Singh

9810721382, 011 22006704
N Oct 17, 2012 by
arvindaj GE Countrywide  - Maharashtra, India

noc not given - GE Countrywide

sir, i get loan for hero honda bike from contriwide [now g e contriwide finance] but i have not recieved noc. my name-arvind adhar jagtap ,hero honda no.mh-04,T-5760 ,loan taken on nov.-94 .my mobile no-9881865539
D Dec 13, 2012 by
suraj aggarwal

NOC not received

I had purchased a Hondacity from ring road honda showroom located in peeragarhi Delhi is financed by Ge Countrywide Con. Fin. Se.

Regn No. DL 4CAB- 7298