Goibibo - REFUND AND AUTO TICKET CANCELLATION

stepin845 on Feb 23, 2012
I STRONGLY AGREE

I Made booking For Dated 12 march 2012 From Chandigarh to Bangalore Via mumbai flight of Go airlines.

There are 2 isseus.:-

1.) I made a booking on 30 december 2011 and due to some technical issues from your side the ticket was not been confirmed and the amount for the same has been deducted from my account. STILL WAITING FOR COMPLETE REFUND. Its 23-2-1012 today

2.)I called your help desk for the refund of the above said booking and they told me to go through with the fresh booking, so i made another booking for the same sector.and the same has been confirmed. Today after around one and half month i just tried to take a print out of the ticket , it says that the ticket is canceled though i received your confirmation mail.. When i logged in to your website, in my status it says confirmed but when i open the complete ticket it reflects as CANCLED.

AFTER STRUGGLING WITH GOIBIBO PEOPLE, NOW THEY ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE ME WITH THE CONFIRM TICKET AND MOREOVER THEY ARE REFUNDING THE TICKET AMOUNT AFTER DEDUCTING THE CANCELLATION CHARGE. I THINK THIS COMPANY IS NOT HAVING ANY KIND OF PROFESSIONAL STAFF AND MANAGEMENT.

Comments

N Feb 6, 2013 by
BIJESHWAR XESS

Pl. cancelled the mine flight ticket(PNR:SN79AQ) and refund may submitted in my bank account .
N Dec 16, 2013 by
j. srinivasan

Pl cancel my flight ticket (PNR No. V6T9K8) and refund my amount transfer in my account.
N May 2, 2014 by
RUBYAPATRO

DUE TO CHANGED PROGRAM, I HAVE THE FOLLOWING FLIGHT BOOKINGS WHICH I REQUIRE TO CANCEL :

SL. NO. JOURNEY DATE PNR NO. FLIGHT NO. SECTOR GUEST NAME

01 TUES MAY 06, 2014 MEEI8B 6E 172 BOM-DEL RUBY A PATRO (SELF)

02 SUN JUN 08, 2014 S144YB 6E 177 DEL-BOM RUBY A PATRO (SELF)

03 SUN JUN 08, 2014 V2JGPL 6E 177 DEL-BOM UDITA PATRO (DAUGHTER)

04 SUN JUN 15, 2014 06ZN5M SG 112 BOM-DEL RUBY A PATRO (SELF)

05 SUN JUN 15, 2014 W99GQG 6E 172 BOM-DEL UDITA PATRO (DAUGHTER)

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL UNDER INTIMATION TO THE UNDERSIGNED.

RUBY A PATRO