GTL Urja - monthly electricity bill bill

chand1951 on Jan 22, 2012
insite of personal visits written complaint since mar 2011 i not getting electric bill at home and i paying bill online only redularly But my bills are incorrect not as per consumption the consumed units are same since mar2011 pls do needfull

Comments

N Jan 30, 2014 by
Suresh Mhaske

Best Review
Respected Sir,

Myself Suresh Lalaji Mhaske Flat No : 22, Sr No - 32/2, Gandhi Nagari Apartment, Brijwadi, Chikalthana (Aurangabad) is commenting against consumer No : 490012702016. Sir I would like to know the monthly electric bill of my flat based on the Online at the Email ID as furnished below :
Email ID : sureshlmhaske1@gmail.com

Sir, generally I have to be performed the duty for out of Maharashtra being as a central government employee, due the that problem I do not know an information regarding monthly electric bill in respect of above consumer number. Therefore, it is requested that kindly inform the same online that is why; I can easily make the online payment of bill within due time.

Thanking you!
N Mar 12, 2012 by
mehere.narendra

Good morning!!!
On monthly bill my address is not comes in details i have already given my address in detail while submitted change name application. Request to look into this and do the needful.
N Apr 5, 2012 by
VED INFRA

SIR, SINCE LAST SIX MONTHS WE HAVE NOT RECD. OUR ELECT. BILL, SEND IT IMMEDIATELY TO

VIJAY KUMAR GOLHAIT,
PLOT NO. 17/18,
'UDYOGSHRI' BLDNGS.,
NR. VYANKATESH MANGAL HALL,
SUTGIRNI CHOWK, GARKHEDA, ABD.
CELL-9403812036
N May 10, 2012 by
nilesh gadekar

plz send the every month electricity bill. my consumer no. 490012107843 b.u.4674

N Jul 14, 2012 by

Trimurty Chowk, Jawahar Colony
Aurangabad.
date: 14/07/2012

1) My first complaint dt 29/02/2012 ref no. MC/GK/F/882
2) Complaint reopned on 26/04/2012 till date my problem is not solved.

plz look into the matter which is pending from the month of Feb'12. From Jan'12 your agency shows meter faulty actually meter is showing the reading but in photograph is is not clear due to faulty plastic cover of the electric meter. I had lodged the complaint in Feb'12 & Apr'12. In my shop there are 3 tube lites which was burning in the evening 7.00 pm onwards and shop is closed on 8.30pm electricity was consumed only 2 hrs daily. (30 x 2 = 60or 62 hrs in a month 4-5 holidays).

Let us me the consunption of 1 tube lite for 1 hour.
A Oct 4, 2012 by

EKTA DEVELOPER
AURANGABAD
D Nov 7, 2012 by
anantcombines@yahoo.co.in

sir this time you forgot to attach the bill to your mail
consumer number 49001137 4651

please resend urgently,
sarang saraf
D Nov 19, 2012 by
mahesh1166

I make a complain for excess bill. complain no. BC/CH/8503 Dated 04/05/2012. Amount Rs. 1700.00 is excess in month of Dec. 2011. Your officers are also agreed for for this amount, they always say me that this wii be corrected in next month. In this month also the bill is not corrected. So please correct it. So that i can pay my regular bill online. My consumer no. is 490011840351
N Jan 7, 2013 by
VJPPT

Since last 2 years I am regularly paying my Electricity Bill through online payment. I have received bill for current month i.e. December 2012 on which "Due Date" is given as 08th January 2013, but while attempting to make payment today i.e. on 06th January 2013 I am getting message "Online Payment before Due Date only"

Bill Date : 19-DEC-12
Bill Period : 13-NOV-12 to 13-DEC-12

Rs. Ps.
Due Date : 08-JAN-13 1, 840.00
If Paid by this Date : 28-DEC-12 1, 820.00
If Paid After this Date : 08-JAN-13 1, 880.00
*The above amount is being rounded up

V K Tagade
N Jan 7, 2013 by
vaijnath Manik Gitte

Change my address electrical bill.customer no. 490450480379 name vaijnath manik gitte

New Address. Vaijnath Manik Gitte
Sector 1 A23/2 Hindustan Samuh Awas Nakshatrawadi Aurangabad 431005
N Feb 1, 2013 by
Ashish S Zawar

Consumer No. 490010377193 Name - S. B. Belsare.

Since Nov. 2010 till date I am charged erratically. Inf act I am out of station and has requested to charge only meter rent as I am not using place for any purpose. For major period i.e. dec. 11 to Aug. 12 it is 65 units as meter lock. Please correct my bill from Nov. 10 to till date for meter rent only. Several times I have discussed with the person coming for meter reading & who has suggested me for surrendering meter. However I need this in future. So please correct the bill immigiatelly on line and I will pay it.
N Feb 11, 2013 by
omprakash R. Tiwari

My consumer no is 490011853801. I have not recevd bill copy on my add. i have visited ur Nirala Bazar office five times, but not recvd any response. Every time i m paying on duplicate bill.

I m requesting u to kindly look into matter personally.

Regds

Tiwari
N Mar 4, 2013 by
Smt Sarla Ramesh Mahajan

Dear sir

Ref: Customer no is 490011825904 /4578 CHAWANI

With ref to the above sub Till date I have not receipt monthly bill to my house and reading also no taken on monthly basis/

pl help us
N Jul 5, 2013 by
ABDUL499

MY CONSUMER IS 490010535121

How can i get my electricity bill in my mail

My email id is abdulnaeem499@yahoo.com

Please help us
N Aug 28, 2013 by
mahajan mohan b.

MY CONSUMER IS 490011902925

please give me every month electricity bill in my mail

My email id is : mohanmahajan.2008@rediffmail.com

please help us

Mahajan Mohan
N Nov 10, 2013 by
rkcthakur

my consumer no :-490010849818
How my bill is come out more please give me detail as soon as possible other wise i will not paid bill & not give u detail i will put up case in consumer fourm. please give reply urgently
prakash bavisakar
N Nov 14, 2013 by
kude cv

G.T.L. Aurangabad is having poor network of Taking Readings & giving Bills. Lot of complaints are Related to this. Also in spite of Instruction given by G.T.L seniors also bend poles on Road i.e. Mukundwadi, Opp.S.F.S. Dhoot-swami vivekanand scholl Road & other 10-15 Locations . Bend pole are still not Removed after 1 year also. Very bad impression regarding efficiency
N Nov 14, 2013 by