GTPL Broadband- ahmedabad - Broadband connection

Tejash Kumbhare
i have buy GTPL broadband 265kbs - 90 days - Rs. 2630 service on 7 july, 2009 but they not connect internet at my home. i have complain their but not replay to me. At ahmedbad GTLP broadband manger is ANNU Bhai and Maninaar helper is Shemsigh (+91 9099053143).

Comments

sir, your gtpl company is west in hole wrold . I agree yaou service .broadband.

can u tail me about your high speed ?

I have a boradband connection of GTPL of Ahmedabad at my home. It never works in time . If, you take connection of GTPL, you have to call very oftenly to GTPL call centre for solution. The call centre ask many questions about our computer & if they do not find any problems with our computer they say, we will do the needful as soon as possible. The term The as soon as never comes !!! Every time thay ask you for the token number. providing the call token number is very rear, once in blue moon . My connection is not working since 3 days. I have informed them more than 10 times. on 18th Oct- 2009, provided token number. GTPL call centre informed me that they will do the needful with in 24 hours. Today, I called again, they do not the problem. They may again provide me a token number just to forget. There is no value for the any one. You pay & bear the pain of GTPL
service !

Dear Sir/madma

I have request u to pls confirm the your GTPL internat connection availeble for this follwing area

75/598 G H Board Kendra ( Kohkhara Ahmedabad)
My Contect Details M 9824383638

rgd
Venkat

Dear Sir/madma

Your service is the worst thing is not any. You increase your service Third class service.
We have connections with 10 days ... Has not come yet.

for
patel montu ... ahmedabad...gomtipur...sorry. ...
D
vikram

hi

This is vikram rathod recently i got connection 512 kbps speed before 3 days but gtpl connection service is very poor n no one take responsibility...

hello, sir/madam

i have gtpl broadband connection . it is very poor. my connection is often cracked or broken so plz i will request u that u will check my id & password & u will remove my problem.my id is monil1.another problem is that my internet connection is untrusted.i hope that u will do that & never complains again .

HI

I have a boradband connection of GTPL of Ahmedabad at my home. i have problem with GTPL Net connection, Net was discoonected automatic evary hour, It's very diffecult for me to download at night,
from Last 15 days i was called to GTPL Customor Care Number, and rise a lots of time a Complaint, GTPL supporter give me 48 hours to resolve the complaint and after 48 hours i had recieved the call from GTPL that Executive said me that Please check the connection, but after that resolve the complaint from The problem will be popup again with 2 or 3 days,
darshna

Res. Sir,

I want to know teriff of your internet connection.
I want gtpl connection at my home my address is as follow
3, Bhavdeep Apt.,
Nr.Laxminarayan bus stop
Phone:22721636

HI,

I am requesting for Refund of My Deposit since last one month and there is no one replying or available to reply.
Dipali (head of department) is always not available and if some time i get connection she always commit to call back and i never received her call.

its really not good, if i don't get satisfactory answer, i will have to take some legal action.

ID : darshanatwal

we required 4 connection

cell :9925228224

dear sir / madam

i have gtpl broadband. and i dont show my uses coz this service is closed so i want to show my uses, give me any other link or contact. give me quick reply.
N Aug 27, 2011 by
girishthakor65@yahoo.com

i new connection to gtpl broadband please contact my mobile 9879848854
N May 26, 2012 by
abhi patel

i have buy to new connection to gtpl broadband plz contact my email add- abhishek39spatel@rocketmail.com
and my home add is a viratnagar road, odhav, ahmedabad-382415...
so plz contect me fast...
N Aug 27, 2012 by
h n kotadia

for the last six days my GTPL broad band connection has been discontinued. i was running pillar to post to get it repaired but got only solace.To make us fool your toll free number provided us always remains busy.
after long wait of 7 days my net connection was mended which had been snapped only for a connection Pin which was out of order
Your poor service and callous attitude towards your customers really hurt us. Provide all the customers the number for registering the complaint in ascending order so that the subscriber can get best service.
After all we are tired of your poor services and i, ( recommended more than 10 connections in my society), would never do so again
thanks. Sincerely Yours,
H N Kotadia. Mobile: 9099148150
N Jun 6, 2014 by
Rajendra Kalal

Urgent Required gtpl broadband connection for sg higway ahmedabad plz cont on Sunshine tiles co. pvt ltd 9909988375

GTPL Broadband- ahmedabad - Broadband connection