HDFC Bank - Pending salary and ful and final,PF and also releaving latter

Mohd.Haseen Khan
Dear Sir

this is bring to your kind notice I Mohd.haseen Khan Emp.code CM 13213.I have worked HDFC BANK orgenisation as CSE .

My date of joining Is 22 AUGUST 2008.I have resigned 1 july 2009.I have not recived my First 40 days salary (22-08-08 to 30-09-08).and I have not recived any salary slip.My first salary is released on 17 november 2008 Rs 5960

Sir please notice this and also notice I have resigned 1-07-09 .my ful & final is not complete till date 13 october 2009 why?

My sm is Mnoj Kumar mathur (shalimargarden branch 0433 ) he is not give me any responce.I have contected with Manoj Kumar mathur time to time and call many number of tme.he is not pick up my fon.His tel.no is 9310673851

so sir please help me in releasing my fist 40 days salary and also issuing me releaving latter soon.Please reply me soon.

And I am also contected ful and final related person in HR department mumbai Mr. Tusar he is not responce me his contact no is 09322349094

Settlement.CSECOEX@hdfcbank.com

thanking you
warms regard
Mohd.haseen
CSE

Comments

pending salary - HDFC Bank

Respected Sir,
I have not received my salary from 4 months..

E mail:ashwani.mishradelhi12@yahoo.com
ph:9818888356

i have working in hdfc bank in 2008. and so i have work in last april 16st days work.so no received 16st days salary and full and final not respones hr department pls request sir as soon as fast response our courtesy.

Plz, i required HDFC Bank Kanjurmarg Office address (CMS disbursement Department)

I am Parameswaran. K, I worked in HDFC Bank in 2007 and my Emp. code 54463, and I resigned from this organization on 2008. I applied for my PF
two months befor. When I followed up in Cochin office, they told me that settlement document had been send on 29th October, 2010. But till now I didnt recieve anything pertaining to this. My humble request is that please do something to get this things done. Kindly send me despatch details of my PF settlement. I eagerly waiting for your timely reply. My contact no is 09946837015. and my email id is ak.parameswaran@yahoo.com

With regards,
Parameswaran.K
N Apr 7, 2011 by
zameeruddin z shaikh

I Zameer Shaikh worked as CSE(Emp.Code:55112) in HDFC Bank Ltd.Bhiwandi Branch.I submitted my resignation on date 27th July, 2008 to the Sales Manager Mr. Santush Sharma and it accepted as per my request last date of my releaving the company is 26th July, 2008. I hereby handover all my company properties, charge, F&F Letter and Also Resignation Letter to my senior Mr. Santush Sharma.
It was a great Experiance working with HDFC Bank Ltd. I am thankfull to all my seniors, coleague and staff for giving support.But I am not recieved my F&F Settlement and PF payment till date .So, I request you to settle my dues at the earliest .
Emp.Code:55112
DOJ:28th July, 2007.
DOR:27th July, 2008.
Note : I have zerox copy of F&F letter and PF Form.
Thnks & Rgrds,
zameer shaikh(9322354316)
E-mail:zameer_zs@rediffmail.
N Sep 11, 2012 by
manoj kumar75

I am Manoj Kumar, I worked in HDFC Bank in 2010 and my Emp. code cm19685, I applied for my PF
17Day's befor. When I followed up in Boring Road Branch office till dated we i have not recevied my PF fund.
& My Email ID Manojkumargupta75@gmail.com